Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Noooo they have doubled the Ratchet and Clank price at Zavvi :bawling:

Where is the cheapest place now

edit: nvm...picked it up for 22 quid used on amazon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    Just got PSN yaaaaas...

Where are the demos located in the store?
    Probably under the "games" section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    The skin pack is free. I'm getting the god of war 3 bundle I think. Need a new ps3 anyway.
    :no:
    Both will be available to download from PSN when the store is updated on the 28th January (the demo is, of course, free and the PlayStation Heroes pack will be €4.99). In the meantime check out the Heroes screenshots!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just put Street Fighter 4 disc in to test it works before selling it, and it's registered the game in the trophies list. I hate having a game in the list that I won't be playing ever!! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    !

Anyone playing Army of Two?
    I have it, won't be on today, but maybe tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I have it, won't be on today, but maybe tomorrow.
    I am totally stuck on one of the levels! 5 - Shattered city, one of the sort of black/white/red levels. You played it? I'm playing on casual as well :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    I am totally stuck on one of the levels! 5 - Shattered city, one of the sort of black/white/red levels. You played it? I'm playing on casual as well :getmecoat:
    I think I've only got as far as the zoo...maybe a bit further, around 3 or 4 I think. So no help there I'm afraid. Haven't played it much yet, occupied with every other game too.

ReputationRep:
    Modracers is pretty good..

Shame the Beta is so ****ing slow & buggy.

******* thing froze my ps3 yesterday. But it is still pretty good. LBP style racing game.. Great concept
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peeps, is Street Fighter IV worth playing? IGN gave it 9.5/10?! :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Only for the trophy whore-age.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Only for the trophy whore-age.
    Might give it a bash then...

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Peeps, is Street Fighter IV worth playing? IGN gave it 9.5/10?! :curious:
    The trophies are as good as impossible unless you have Ryu's genes itself...

Don't even think you can get the platinum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Modracers is pretty good..

Shame the Beta is so ****ing slow & buggy.

******* thing froze my ps3 yesterday. But it is still pretty good. LBP style racing game.. Great concept
    Yeah it's great fun! At the moment I'm busy revising for exams but if there's anything I'm playing during breaks it's ModNation Racers!

ReputationRep:
    Resistance 3 ?

http://connectedconsoles.com/ps3-Ins...-Exclusive.cfm

Also has anyone heard of this ?
    http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/mode...rank%E2%80%9D/

Good thing its only happening on X360

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I just put Street Fighter 4 disc in to test it works before selling it, and it's registered the game in the trophies list. I hate having a game in the list that I won't be playing ever!! :rant:
    That sucks , on Xbox there was an option to remove it , don't know much about the PS3 trophies so far (only got 1 :rolleyes: ) , but there could be an option ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    That sucks , on Xbox there was an option to remove it , don't know much about the PS3 trophies so far (only got 1 :rolleyes: ) , but there could be an option ?
    Yeah tell me about it. Doesn't help when you have OCD. AFAIK, no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Also has anyone heard of this ?
    http://gaming.icrontic.com/news/mode...rank%E2%80%9D/

Good thing its only happening on X360
    :sadnod: Yep, I'd heard this too - hacked consoles, apparently.
    You have to wonder at the sort of people who spend their time trying to destroy others' enjoyment...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering how many of you found Assassins Creed 2 easy? Is it worth playing just for the trophies or does it take far too long?
    I remember Assassins Creed 1 was very easy to complete : ) so hope the new one will be too, I need some trophies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasitic)
    Hey, just wondering how many of you found Assassins Creed 2 easy? Is it worth playing just for the trophies or does it take far too long?
    I remember Assassins Creed 1 was very easy to complete : ) so hope the new one will be too, I need some trophies
    Depends how you define "too long" really. The game itself isn't difficult, but you have to do a lot of boring stuff to get all the trophies. It'll probably take about 25-30 hours in total to get them all!

ReputationRep:
    PS3 needs something similar to what the 360 is doing at the moment with 1 vs 100. Pretty damn fun.

MW2 stats messing up on 360... There's a surprise... :ninja:

Some bad losers on there.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.