(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Guess who's back on the PS3.
    No more exams, then?

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    No more exams, then?

:party:
    Indeed. Finished at 6.30pm, so tonight I'm going to download a few demos and leave it to finish overnight.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yaaayyyyyy!

Better get up to scratch online with every game because it's become a warzone

Who has AC2? How many hours for the platinum [trophy whore here :awesome:]? And apart from ebay, where's the cheapest place ? I was hoping to find it for like 25 pounds tbh :emo:

ReputationRep:
    From, the PS blog comments thread, FFVIII now has a confirmed release date of Feb 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Who has AC2? How many hours for the platinum [trophy whore here :awesome:]? And apart from ebay, where's the cheapest place ? I was hoping to find it for like 25 pounds tbh :emo:
    I have played AC2, trophy whoring it would be an absolute pain since you have to collect feathers... and it's like finding pidgeons in GTA 4

ReputationRep:
    Finding Pigeons in GTA IV is fairly easy..... You just HAVE to explore the whole map.

AC2 for £22.99... Tempting, just for the trophies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    AC2 for £22.99... Tempting, just for the trophies.
    From where? £22.99 is definitely tempting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    From where? £22.99 is definitely tempting...
    From a little 2nd hand Cd, Games & Dvd store in Fratton. Not a high street chain, im afraid.

£22.99 as it hasn't got any instructions... :lol:

Muppets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    As I posted like 5 posts above yours, about 25-30 hours :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am loving Uncharted. I often find it to difficult to get into the story of games, lose interest and just play through for the hell of it, or even completely give up. But I've really gotten into this one. I decided to go straight into hard difficulty, so far, not really had any problems, and I'm on Chapter 13. How much harder is it on the next difficulty? May have to give it another playthrough, especially as I've not made too much of an effort to find all the treasures, I'm bound to have missed some.
    Looking forward to getting into Uncharted 2 too, and then there's Killzone 2, which hopefully I'll enjoy just as much. Think I'll have to pick up MGS4 at some point too.
    I could never get into Gears of War or Halo, I should have switched a long time ago for Sony's exclusives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I am loving Uncharted. I often find it to difficult to get into the story of games, lose interest and just play through for the hell of it, or even completely give up. But I've really gotten into this one. I decided to go straight into hard difficulty, so far, not really had any problems, and I'm on Chapter 13. How much harder is it on the next difficulty? May have to give it another playthrough, especially as I've not made too much of an effort to find all the treasures, I'm bound to have missed some.
    Looking forward to getting into Uncharted 2 too, and then there's Killzone 2, which hopefully I'll enjoy just as much. Think I'll have to pick up MGS4 at some point too.
    I could never get into Gears of War or Halo, I should have switched a long time ago for Sony's exclusives.
    Uncharted on crushing is really quite difficult, especially chapter 4. All the other trophies aren't too bad though!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the dark(er) side :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Well still worth a shot. Although, I'm back to work tomorrow, so probably won't be on so often

ReputationRep:
    Be prepared to pull most of your hair out and be on the brink of a nervous & enraged breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    That bad huh? Well thanks for the heads up haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasitic)
    Hey, just wondering how many of you found Assassins Creed 2 easy? Is it worth playing just for the trophies or does it take far too long?
    I remember Assassins Creed 1 was very easy to complete : ) so hope the new one will be too, I need some trophies
    When I was collecting achievements , I used this site:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...creed-2/guide/

Its pretty much the same for PS3 games , just type the game name and it has a guide for nearly every game .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    That bad huh? Well thanks for the heads up haha
    Yeap. But i meant Uncharted 2, i didn't realise you were playing the first one. But as you are going to play that in the future, was right to warn you.. :lol:

I won't give anything away, but one chapter is almost impossible! :eek:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.