ReputationRep:
    A few Heavy Rain Trophies Released
    http://n4g.com/ps3/News-463136.aspx

And more screens of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    When I was collecting achievements , I used this site:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...creed-2/guide/

Its pretty much the same for PS3 games , just type the game name and it has a guide for nearly every game .

Even better: http://www.ps3trophies.org

PS3 specific

ReputationRep:
    Well, Chapter 17 is certainly a *****. I can see this will be a difficult one on Crushing...

ReputationRep:
    The PS3 just froze :mad: Became completely unresponsive, but the controller still had it's light on to show it was connected. The console's benn on for quite some time, but doesn't feel hot at all (not like the 360 did anyway), only a little warm. Any ideas what happened?

ReputationRep:
    I've had a couple of freezes on UC2 and AC2. They were within the first few days and then none since then. Probably nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    The PS3 just froze :mad: Became completely unresponsive, but the controller still had it's light on to show it was connected. The console's benn on for quite some time, but doesn't feel hot at all (not like the 360 did anyway), only a little warm. Any ideas what happened?
    Games do occasionally crash, though I've not had it happen to me that often at all, and it's never seemed related to the length of time that the console's been on for. Does the PS button still work? I've been able to quit the game to the XMB without resetting the console completely by using the "Quit game" option from holding down the button on some of the occasions when this has happened.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, tried that, nothing worked. Had to reset the console. Seems fine now though, odd. Will see how it goes, hopefully it'll be fine.
    Argh just realised the time, I'm back at work tomorrow and haven't had a proper nights sleep in ages...but I'm determined to finish this now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Nope, tried that, nothing worked. Had to reset the console. Seems fine now though, odd. Will see how it goes, hopefully it'll be fine.
    Argh just realised the time, I'm back at work tomorrow and haven't had a proper nights sleep in ages...but I'm determined to finish this now!
    Yeah, some dodgy games can cause that to happen, Fallout 3 is particularly bad, every time you enter a loading screen for more than a few seconds you start to get worried...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Think I need to chill out... I've played Fifa for about 8 hrs today. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    The important question, though, is did you get any trophies from it? :ninja: :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    The important question, though, is did you get any trophies from it? :ninja: :p:
    A gold and a silver.

Though I didn't get one that I was expcting... :hmmm:

Limited Resources
    Win a League or Cup in Manager Mode with a 1 Star team or lower

I started with Notts County (1 star) won the league and ended up with 1 and a half stars, didn't get the trophy. I was like wutt. However it's not wasted as I can do these ones:

Climbing the Ladder
    Win consecutive promotions with the same Club in Manager Mode

Phoenix from the Ashes
    Make a 5 Star team out of a 2 Star team or lower within 5 seasons in Manager Mode

ReputationRep:
    Nowt wrong with that. More people need to do it! :lol:

Time for the easy trophy.

The one where you don't sim a match all season & play every single one.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    The NFS Shift demo is pretty decent...

The Dante's Inferno demo was OK I guess.

GT5 Time Trial is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Pffff, I'm approaching the 80 hours mark on Fallout, and there is still SOOOOO much to do/discover, ridiculous game. :woo: :eek3: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I retract my statement. The NFS Shift demo is absolutely rubbish. Terrible handling, terrible AI, and just stupid that they make you jump through hoops just to drive a Zonda. :fuhrer:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Nowt wrong with that. More people need to do it! :lol:

Time for the easy trophy.

The one where you don't sim a match all season & play every single one.

:yep:
    Already done it.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    I retract my statement. The NFS Shift demo is absolutely rubbish. Terrible handling, terrible AI, and just stupid that they make you jump through hoops just to drive a Zonda. :fuhrer:
    Wait wait, GT5 time trial pointless? Well yeah, but you could have become a pro driver (GT Academy?), if the competition hasn't already ended. :teeth: And yeah NFS gets worse and worse tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Wait wait, GT5 time trial pointless? Well yeah, but you could have become a pro driver (GT Academy?), if the competition hasn't already ended. :teeth: And yeah NFS gets worse and worse tbf.
    Well pointless because an average player like me is never going to get a record time. They were lapping like 10 seconds quicker than I was!

I'd rather they released a proper demo with more cars and tracks tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I usually play my PS3 constantly, nearly every day ill play it but recently i just cannot be arsed whatsoever i dont know why.

Maybe i need a new game? ive almost completed assasins creed 2 and cant quite bring myself to finish it.

DJ hero is immense however, love that game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Well pointless because an average player like me is never going to get a record time. They were lapping like 10 seconds quicker than I was!

I'd rather they released a proper demo with more cars and tracks tbh.
    :facepalm2:

That they are likely to do...when it's closer to release.

ReputationRep:
    Need For Speed Shift is great. And the Demo does it absolutely no justice..

I agree with Geoff, the GT Time Trial thing is pretty pointless. How the **** do some get the times they do?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.