Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Need For Speed Shift is great. And the Demo does it absolutely no justice..

I agree with Geoff, the GT Time Trial thing is pretty pointless. How the **** do some get the times they do?
    The probably have a Logitech G25 wheel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    The probably have a Logitech G25 wheel!
    Saddos..

:lol:

(just for a demo, i mean..)

Seems a pointess achievement getting to the top..

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Demon's Souls is probably the best PS3 game I've played and maybe one of the best games i've played.

GET IT NOW.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Need For Speed Shift is great. And the Demo does it absolutely no justice..

I agree with Geoff, the GT Time Trial thing is pretty pointless. How the **** do some get the times they do?
    The skill required is equivalent to Bigmo on MW2. :yep:

Now that I'm home... you know what time it is...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Fifa 10 time. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

Spoiler:
    Show
    spikeymike, after carefull consideration i feel you have a need to see an addiction spexialist

this fifa lark cant be good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)
    I usually play my PS3 constantly, nearly every day ill play it but recently i just cannot be arsed whatsoever i dont know why.

Maybe i need a new game? ive almost completed assasins creed 2 and cant quite bring myself to finish it.

DJ hero is immense however, love that game.
    You need a decent game. AC2 is pants :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

You are too kind :yep:

I didn't know you are a Fifa man...I'm not too good on there tbf...though I seem to score the most amazing luckiest goals when I play against people...can't do them against the AI though.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's Chico Time. :indiff:
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    PlayStation 3 'hacked' by iPhone cracker

After 3 years...:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    That dude needs to get a g/f...

Im sorry, but that is pretty sad..

ReputationRep:
    I read about that this morning on geohot's blog...though it looks like he's given some more details now.

ReputationRep:
    I finished Uncharted, only to realise there was one chapter I briefly dropped the difficulty to normal. I've just replayed the chapter on hard thinking that will give me the trophy and unlock Crushing...but nothing

Well, on to Killzone 2 I guess.

(Original post by darkos87)
    I have played AC2, trophy whoring it would be an absolute pain since you have to collect feathers... and it's like finding pidgeons in GTA 4
    That was the reason I gave up on the GTA4 plat :emo:

(Original post by james99)
    As I posted like 5 posts above yours, about 25-30 hours :p:
    thankee :top:

ReputationRep:
    There was a loophole on the Microsoft Site , allowing people to get Mass Effect 2 DLC for free , DLC that hadn't even been released yet and only available for people who bought the Special Edition. Anyway, although I dont have Mass Effect 2 , I posted news of it on so many Xbox Forums and loads of people have downloaded it as a result.

Wish it would happen on the PSN store

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    That was the reason I gave up on the GTA4 plat :emo:

thankee :top:
    It's not as bad as the pigeons in GTA4. Firstly there are only 100 feathers and secondly they're in pretty obvious places (unlike GTA4!).

It's not as bad as the pigeons in GTA4. Firstly there are only 100 feathers and secondly they're in pretty obvious places (unlike GTA4!).
    O thankee .....The pigeons PISSED me off so badly cos I had a map and still couldnt find some and when i marked em off my map after shooting them, i had less than i marked off after all that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    O thankee .....The pigeons PISSED me off so badly cos I had a map and still couldnt find some and when i marked em off my map after shooting them, i had less than i marked off after all that :confused:
    Yep they really are a pain in the arse. The worst part is I got every single pigeon but still didn't get the platinum cos of the ridiculous online trophies

Yep they really are a pain in the arse. The worst part is I got every single pigeon but still didn't get the platinum cos of the ridiculous online trophies
    OMG poor you :console:

I feel for you I really do :console:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    spikeymike, after carefull consideration i feel you have a need to see an addiction spexialist

this fifa lark cant be good for you
    It really isn't... Spent another 4 hrs after uni playing it. :indiff:

I need H&R help! :teeth: :rofl:

No I don't really. It's either TSR or PS3, coursework is low at the minute anyway. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't... Spent another 4 hrs after uni playing it. :indiff:

I need H&R help! :teeth: :rofl:

No I don't really. It's either TSR or PS3, coursework is low at the minute anyway. :ninja:
    Enjoy it while you can!

(Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    There was a loophole on the Microsoft Site , allowing people to get Mass Effect 2 DLC for free , DLC that hadn't even been released yet and only available for people who bought the Special Edition. Anyway, although I dont have Mass Effect 2 , I posted news of it on so many Xbox Forums and loads of people have downloaded it as a result.

Wish it would happen on the PSN store
    I'll have to try that when I get the chance. Mass Effect 2 might just pull me away from the PS3 for a while, though I don't think I'll be getting it immediately... :ninja:

I keep getting tempted by Darksiders, and have heard great things about it from some places; has anywhere here actually played it? It really needs a demo! Perhaps I should just concentrate on getting my inFamous platinum for now (just started a Good/Hard game, having completed it as Evil/Medium)... :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.