Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I keep getting tempted by Darksiders, and have heard great things about it from some places; has anywhere here actually played it? It really needs a demo! Perhaps I should just concentrate on getting my inFamous platinum for now (just started a Good/Hard game, having completed it as Evil/Medium)... :p:
    I ordered it a couple of days ago and it should be with me in a couple of days.

I saw a mate playing today and it looked pretty cool actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    That was the reason I gave up on the GTA4 plat :emo:

thankee :top:
    I'm sure if you got round to attempting Wanted that would make you want to give up more than finding some pigeons with the aid of a map.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

I didn't know quitting U2 online results in penalties

ReputationRep:
    Penalties are weak, they should ban people from PSN for a day if they quit rank games.

Providing they quit & didn't get disconnected of course... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    They should do what they did on RFOM where you can't leave a ranked game...and if you do leave it goes down in your stats page for everyone to see. I think in like 6 months of playing that game I had 1 quit. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    omg...you can have a look at which of your friends are online and what their playing and stuff from the playstation website! I never knew that...

(Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I'm sure if you got round to attempting Wanted that would make you want to give up more than finding some pigeons with the aid of a map.
    Looool yeah sure :top:

Have a try :yep:

Loool early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    omg...you can have a look at which of your friends are online and what their playing and stuff from the playstation website! I never knew that...
    That's rather pointless.. :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I am home!!!!!!!! FIIIIIIFFFAAAAAAAAAAA TIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!111!onez!! !! :teeth:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to watch Countdown on C4+1 first. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    That's rather pointless.. :lol:
    Yeah...I guess..you can spy on people though without being signed in. Actually tbh I can't really see a point but it's still cool...kinda like fireworks. They're really cool but pointless :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :yy: looks awesome
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Heavy Rain should quite good for trophies...

Bronze trophies...
    - Get out of bed
    - Go for a shower
    - Get changed
    - Get a drink

Man I wish I got a trophy for getting out of bed, I'll be out in no time! :rofl: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    what games do you's play online :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Heavy Rain should quite good for trophies...

Bronze trophies...
    - Get out of bed
    - Go for a shower
    - Get changed
    - Get a drink

Man I wish I got a trophy for getting out of bed, I'll be out in no time! :rofl: :teeth:
    I can see how if trophies were available in real life you would achieve amazing things!

ReputationRep:
    I can see how if trophies were available in real life you would achieve amazing things!
    Hahaha

Win a Nobel peace prize - Gold. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I guess..you can spy on people though without being signed in. Actually tbh I can't really see a point but it's still cool...kinda like fireworks. They're really cool but pointless :awesome:
    True. :lol:

When does Heavy Rain come out? Im thinking of getting this instead of Mass Effect 2.

ReputationRep:
    Pull some ugly slapper in a horrible club that plays crap hardcore music - Bronze

Take said slapper back to yours - Silver

Wake up next to said slapper the next morning without puking over her - Gold

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Pull some ugly slapper in a horrible club that plays crap hardcore music - Bronze

Take said slapper back to yours - Silver

Wake up next to said slapper the next morning without puking over her - Gold

:ahee:
    :rofl:

I can think of one use for seeing what people are playing from a PC - If you already have your PC on and thinking of playing the PS3, check to see if anyone is playing anything you might want to join them in. Would be slightly quicker than tuning on the console.
    Plus, if you're able to send messages like you can for 360, it's much quicker to type on a keyboard than a controller.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.