Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Most of them - I didn't get very far! :o: I moved on to get the Uncharted 2 then R&C platinums rather than frustrating myself with MW2. :p:
    Lol, best off doing that sometimes. Sure you'll manage to do them sooner or later.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Who actually got a game of Fifa tonight? :holmes:

I got carried away with the trophies. I don't know how to play against friends online... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Played 2 Ranked matches & won them. Played 1 unranked & got spanked.. :lol: Played as Spain v England - 2-0.. And as Spurs v Chelsea... 1-0. Haven't played in a while.

To play anyone off your friends list, you need to go through the "play a friend" option on the online head to head option.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Played 2 Ranked matches & won them. Played 1 unranked & got spanked.. :lol: Played as Spain v England - 2-0.. And as Spurs v Chelsea... 1-0. Haven't played in a while.

To play anyone off your friends list, you need to go through the "play a friend" option on the online head to head option.
    I beat England 6-2 with Valencia. :sexface: That got me the Underdog trophy. :king1:

You could help me get 5 consecutive wins. :awesome: I could do the same for you if you want. :dontknow: (Anyone can help me, not just Andrew :awesome:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I beat England 6-2 with Valencia. :sexface: That got me the Underdog trophy. :king1:

You could help me get 5 consecutive wins. :awesome: I could do the same for you if you want. :dontknow: (Anyone can help me, not just Andrew :awesome:)
    I don't think you can play Ranked matches with friends I'm afraid...

ReputationRep:
    GTAIV Episodes from Liberty City coming to the PS3 March 30th!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/29/gt...3-pc-march-30/

http://kotaku.com/5459329/grand-thef...for-ps3-and-pc

So it was a timed exclusive after all. No more will I have to listen to Xbox fanboys harping on about GTAIV DLC being exclusive.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    GTAIV Episodes from Liberty City coming to the PS3 March 30th!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/29/gt...3-pc-march-30/

http://kotaku.com/5459329/grand-thef...for-ps3-and-pc

So it was a timed exclusive after all. No more will I have to listen to Xbox fanboys harping on about GTAIV DLC being exclusive.
    I might have to get into GTAIV again, I've barely played it. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I'll get it on release, I'll have FFXIII by then and I finish for the Easter holidays at the end of March. I won't have an HD TV at home to continue playing FFXIII nevermind a new game. After that, exams will be fast approaching and then I'm going travelling. I think this DLC will have to slot in around July, will keep me busy until FFXIV. Timed exclusives suck, I have no new game until March when I have plenty time now that I could be using to play it. But at least I'll get to play it eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, Tanks on TBoGT.. :coma:

About time they came to the PS3.

TLaD is a bit cack, by TBoGT is superb.

And mike, are you suggesting i ruin my ranking & let you win 5 ranked games? :eek:

Terrible!

I thnk you can play Ranked matches with friends, done it a few times with my bro & a couple of mates.

ReputationRep:
    Who actually got a game of Fifa tonight? :holmes:

I got carried away with the trophies. I don't know how to play against friends online... :dontknow:
    I kept inviting you to a game but good thing you never accepted, got involved in one crazy match that saw me comeback 3-1 down with 10 men arsenal in the last 20 mins to 5-4 against city :eek3:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    I kept inviting you to a game but good thing you never accepted, got involved in one crazy match that saw me comeback 3-1 down with 10 men arsenal in the last 20 mins to 5-4 against city :eek3:
    I never got any invites? :holmes: Unless you couldn't invite because I was in a game?

ReputationRep:
    I never got any invites? Unless you couldn't invite because I was in a game?
    need your help mate with some programming this wekend if possible

something your more familiar with - its c

any chance we could arrange a time to meet up this weekend on msn?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    need your help mate with some programming this wekend if possible

something your more familiar with - its c

any chance we could arrange a time to meet up this weekend on msn?
    You may be better asking Tech >> Dev, I've not done C, though in many it is similar to C++. :holmes:

Saturday morning, until 3.30pm, then all Sunday.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Yep :sadnod: I've got all the other trophies!

I will get a fourth platinum from inFamous, though! :cool:
    Just make sure you get trophies for when you have to throw 5 enemies off the rooftops with some move, early on in the game, cos it's a ***** after....and obv choose max difficulty

And yea, this is quite an easy platinum :yep: [cos i, trophy whore, have it naturally :ninja:]

ReputationRep:
    You may be better asking Tech >> Dev, I've not done C, though in many it is similar to C++. :holmes:

Saturday morning, until 3.30pm, then all Sunday.
    thanks mate, I will be on from 9 ish tomorrow morning
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    thanks mate, I will be on from 9 ish tomorrow morning
    How about now? :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just bought uncharted 2. :sexface:

I should remember to start on Hard so that I don't have to complete it 3 times.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got MAG yet?

ReputationRep:
    anyone find after the update mw2 crashes online instantly

spikey mike - cant right now - any time at the weekend, u say when and i will be there m8
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    anyone find after the update mw2 crashes online instantly

spikeymike - cant right now - any time at the weekend, u say when and i will be there m8
    MW2 seems ok, my bro is on it just now...

OK just keep it tomorrow morning.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.