Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The whole world sucks at Pro Evo.. As it's the worst football game ever. :ahee:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Thanks for the tips - but it's 100 enemies that you have to get "High Falls" on, not 5! :bawling:

Edit: Ah, do you mean the stunt, not the trophy? You need to take out three enemies simultaneously with a high fall, and yes, that does seem unpleasantly hard! :no:
    Yes sorry I wasn't clearer

It can easily be done on a mission with something to do with oil and water tanks if I remmber correctly

Also remember, on your first playthrough be COMPLETELY good/evil and do the opposite on the 2nd playthrough

And I heavily advise getting all the odd trophies on the first playthrough so that you can enjoy your second [hopefully purely evil] playthrough thoroughly. The story at the end is just :coma:....When your evil and complete it, your electricity turns to solid black and red :coma:

Have fun and don't get frustrated like I did :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone get online atm? I'm getting the 80710092 error...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Fifa 10 is hard, until you master/perfect the through pass (triangle).. Then you can more or less piss over anyone & any team... :doh:
    Or you can pass and move (pass, and the ball is moving, send a player on a run, then pass back to him) through the defence. And use short bursts of pace and a change of direction to bear players. That said, usually works for me when I have a team with good technical stats and speed (Juventus, Arsenal and the likes).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I just won La Liga right... now have gone as AC Milan, and they have -£2,900,000,000~ debt?! And the budget does go down or up neither?! ******* glitch.

I swear if I lose Serie A, I will go skits.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, what did you do to give them that much debt?

Yeah, it's a glitch. Sadly the patch for that will be Fifa 11.. :doh:

Lazy EA.

ReputationRep:
    Fifa 10 is hard, until you master/perfect the through pass (triangle).. Then you can more or less piss over anyone & any team... :doh:
    I can't do it! I fail at pretty much every through ball I do except for the odd magical moments....I cba to learn...though I should!!

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    anyone find after the update mw2 crashes online instantly

spikey mike - cant right now - any time at the weekend, u say when and i will be there m8
    Nope...dunno what's wrong tbh but it's been the same as before...one thing that's annoying is getting signed out in the middle of a game...have to sit in a corner doing nothing till you sign yourself back in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Heavy Rain gets a demo in the US in a fortnight - hopefully we'll see one ourselves before too long... :rolleyes:
    Clicky
    Oooooh! Thanks for the heads up...I haven't checked the American store in nearly a year now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Oooooh! Thanks for the heads up...I haven't checked the American store in nearly a year now!
    How do you make an American PSN? Was considering making one to get the Heavy Rain demo when it comes out. I presume I have to make a new e-mail address... but then what? Just say I'm from the US on the sign up page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    How do you make an American PSN? Was considering making one to get the Heavy Rain demo when it comes out. I presume I have to make a new e-mail address... but then what? Just say I'm from the US on the sign up page?
    You'll need to provide an American address. So just search for some hotel or something. Or you could find a creative address.. :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ok, what did you do to give them that much debt?

Yeah, it's a glitch. Sadly the patch for that will be Fifa 11.. :doh:

Lazy EA.
    That's what I got when I signed for them. :dontknow:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    You'll need to provide an American address. So just search for some hotel or something. Or you could find a creative address.. :cool:
    123 Fake Street. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Ok thanks
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    123 Fake Street. :ahee:
    123 Fake Street it is then

ReputationRep:
    Right, so I'm 21 and live in the US. Waiting for the e-mail to come through to my new e-mail address, then off we go!

ReputationRep:
    I just used one of those temporary email address sites to sign up. There aren't any important emails to receive so you don't even need to check the email after.

ReputationRep:
    What's the benefits of having an American PSN?

ReputationRep:
    You are able to download from the US Playstation Store, they have more demos, and get some before us.

My verdict on Ratchet and Clank : A Crack in Time...

The worst Ratchet and Clank i've ever played [ I make this bold statement without hesitation ].....
    Too short [which i'm ever so slightly okay with because i'm a trophy whore]....Lack of innovativeness and the only thing I truly enjoyed was Clank's puzzles and the hoverboots....
    The weapons were complete BS because they just were and the battleplex was a very weak implementation into the game.....The overall game was just too small and most of my time was spent repetitvely finding gold bolts and zoni on the moons...Weak story and I was hoping there to be a nice twist at the end...In previous Ratchet and Clanks, you would have to get a gadget and then come back to the planet waaaay after...Here you only have a total of 4 gadgets wtf
    Seriously, this is the only game that i've bought this year which I feel though i've wasted my money on, partly because it's by far the worst R&C so far and partly because it feels inferior on the frankly awesome games I played in 2009

(Original post by cowsforsale)
    What's the benefits of having an American PSN?
    Early demos :top: And just generally more content tbh so it's worth it..Make it under a brand new PS3 user [all the way to the left of the XMB] so when you login to it, the US PSN will automatically login if you set it to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It won't take a valid address :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind - had to make up a road but use proper zip code/county for a place in America

EDIT: Advantage number one of having a US account. Guitar Hero Van Halen demo!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.