Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by darkos87)
    I enjoyed it quite a bit but yeah compared to the other games of 2009 I thought it was just okay. I still love insomniac studios though, so I might keep it and platinum it.
    Yeah they are good developers....

It is a really easy plat cos I got 86% trophies [only 1 of each bronze silver gold left] in a matter of days

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG, just got an email from Zavvi, Bioshock 2 "rapture edition" £29.95!!!

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10075989.html

Get 'em while they're hot.

EDIT: Plus special double Quidco (7%) ZOMMFG!!!!11!!!1!!1!!! :woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    Do Zavvi charge when you place order or when they dispatch? I pre-ordered from Argos and they took the money straight away, the only way to cancel is to email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Do Zavvi charge when you place order or when they dispatch? I pre-ordered from Argos and they took the money straight away, the only way to cancel is to email.
    As far as I know they wait until dispatch.

ReputationRep:
    I'll wait and get mine from Tesco, i think.

Bound to be a pricewar between them & Sainsburys.

ReputationRep:
    Cool, hopefully Argos will have refunded me before Zavvi charge...if not, oh well, another £30 into my overdraft won't hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 1 Question.

I just completed the game on normal and got the trophies for easy and normal.
    im guessing i had to complete it on hard to unlock crushing right?

also, iv unlocked some bonuses which i find really fun, like flipping the world the opposite way, and selecting certain weapons at any point i want, as well as other things.

im now wondering that if i play the game again on hard, can i still use these bonus things iv unlocked, and still unlock crushing and the trophy for hard?

i dont want to get all the way through and find that i didnt get anything from it.

Thanks.

p.s. please can you quote me back if you reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    Uncharted 1 Question.

also, iv unlocked some bonuses which i find really fun, like flipping the world the opposite way, and selecting certain weapons at any point i want, as well as other things.

im now wondering that if i play the game again on hard, can i still use these bonus things iv unlocked, and still unlock crushing and the trophy for hard?

i dont want to get all the way through and find that i didnt get anything from it.

Thanks.

:nah: Nah, IIRC I'm afraid that you need to complete it *without* using any 'cheats' to unlock Crushing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    Uncharted 1 Question.

Thanks.

Hi, yes, you have to complete it on hard to unlock crushing, and no, you cannot use your unlocks on a skill level higher than the one you unlocked them on until you have completed the game on that higher skill level.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I always find myself sort of ammo on Uncharted... IIRC I'm on chapter 4 on Hard. I'll be going back to it soon... I have uncharted 2 in the post. :teeth:

Yes, I will be having a break from Fifa.

Any tips guise?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how you can be short on ammo to be honest, you find it everywhere. Perhaps get a better aim so you don't waste it? :dontknow: :p:

I'm on chapter 22 of Uncharted 2, quite disappointed that I'm reaching the end :sad: But, at the rate I'm going, I'll have plenty of time to play through BioShock and Uncharted 2 again on Crushing before BioShock 2's release.

ReputationRep:
    Go to Specsavers...

:creep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Go to Specsavers...

:creep:
    I do go there... what's your point? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I do go there... what's your point? :p:
    Change to Dollond & Aitchison :p:

Nah, seriously on U2 ammo is more or less everywhere. Also helps using melee quite a bit, instead of a gun.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I ever ran out of ammo on uncharted. There's pistol bullets everywhere and secondary weapon ammo quite often too. Just be careful with your aim I guess, don't use the blindfire. Use the cover too, pop out and find the enemy then pop back and shoot him, technique for not dying too much on crushing which should help conserving ammo.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely run out of ammo in one firefight in chapter 4 of uncharted, made me give up the chase for hard/crushing trophies in uncharted.

ReputationRep:
    Headshot every enemy you come across is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed the Broken Steel DLC on Fallout, total game time: 90.5 hours, phew. Theres a few more easy trophies to mop up, and then it's on to R&C aCiT and then Bioshock 2 :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Uncharted 1 Crushing video guide for every chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...198D4238E74C92

ReputationRep:
    That Zavvi pre-order list makes me want to cry that I don't have my PS3 with me. How much to have it shipped abroad?

FFXIII, Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles, GT5, The Last Guardian, Medal of Honour, Bad Company 2, God of War III...

Definitely not gonna have a life this Summer!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.