Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, who are those absolute brutes? New enemy?

ReputationRep:
    http://kotaku.com/5462621/playstatio...ic-opportunity

ReputationRep:
    I was at Camden Town tube station last night and every single poster was a Bioshock 2 poster! There were about 40 of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Bioshock 2 lunch trailer.

:drool:
    I realise it's not real gameplay footage, but... :coma: I am so hyped for this!

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    WHAT! I want my copy!!!!
    I'll let you know how :awesome: it is when I get it

(Original post by Brotherhood)
    Ooh, who are those absolute brutes? New enemy?
    I'm guessing just a big fat ******* of a splicer! Doesn't look too difficult though...it's the Big Sisters that will be the ***** in this.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Wow, Uncharted 1 is really short if you fly through skipping all movies, 5hrs 30mins and I'm on chapter 20.
    You just miss out on most the story :p: Have you played it through before on a lower difficulty for the story?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I realise it's not real gameplay footage, but... :coma: I am so hyped for this!

I'll let you know how :awesome: it is when I get it

I'm guessing just a big fat ******* of a splicer! Doesn't look too difficult though...it's the Big Sisters that will be the ***** in this.

You just miss out on most the story :p: Have you played it through before on a lower difficulty for the story?
    Isn´t there only one Big Sister? I´m guessing she´ll just be a periodic boss battle.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like brute was the right word. :gthumb:

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Brute_Splicer

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, I guess there are multiple big sisters. nvm!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I played it through properly on Normal already, just racing through Hard so I can platinum it hopefully. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, I guess there are multiple big sisters. nvm!
    Yeh I was going to say I'm sure I read there were multiple Big Sisters (despite early on it being rumoured there would be only one). Good find on that wiki, I shall have a look through that later.

Yeah I played it through properly on Normal already, just racing through Hard so I can platinum it hopefully. :teeth:
    Ah fair enough. I did a bit of trophy whoring on U2 the other night after I finished it, mostly the weapon trophies, and attempting to get the 75 kills with no deaths, to no avail. Once I'm bored of BS2, I shall continue and try to platinum both Uncharteds.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I was going to say I'm sure I read there were multiple Big Sisters (despite early on it being rumoured there would be only one). Good find on that wiki, I shall have a look through that later.

Ah fair enough. I did a bit of trophy whoring on U2 the other night after I finished it, mostly the weapon trophies, and attempting to get the 75 kills with no deaths, to no avail. Once I'm bored of BS2, I shall continue and try to platinum both Uncharteds.
    On the tank level there´s an enemy that respawns. Just take him out with your GAU. Get the GAU and 75 kills trophy all in one! :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    On the tank level there´s an enemy that respawns. Just take him out with your GAU. Get the GAU and 75 kills trophy all in one! :gthumb:
    I also discovered the cheats, or 'tweaks' do work towards the trophies...:ninja: Though I'm guessing it won't work if you use them playing through Crushing to get that trophy.

ReputationRep:
    I also discovered the cheats, or 'tweaks' do work towards the trophies...:ninja: Though I'm guessing it won't work if you use them playing through Crushing to get that trophy.
    Yeah I posted about that a few weeks back. And it does work!

Start a game, play to the first checkpoint, quit to menu, lower one difficulty level, unlock infinite ammo, one shot kills, fast movement e.t.c. put back up to origina difficulty level, resume game. Voila. Easy crushing mode and you still get the trophy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I posted about that a few weeks back. And it does work!

Start a game, play to the first checkpoint, quit to menu, lower one difficulty level, unlock infinite ammo, one shot kills, fast movement e.t.c. put back up to origina difficulty level, resume game. Voila. Easy crushing mode and you still get the trophy.
    Ah I don't think I'll do that, I just did one shot kills, infinite ammo and gave myself specific weapons just to get the weapon trophies quick and easy...most of which I would have probably got playing through the game again anyway, I was just boosting my trophies a bit :p:
    I'd rather play through Crushing properly for that trophy, just may take a while to get round to it now.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite lunch yet Geoff. :lol:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :teeth:
    Gimme a break, I was typing quickly so I could get to my lecture on time!

I won't be editing the post though, due to the epicness of it.

Funny that I'm eating my lunch (manwich) right now... :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Finished Uncharted on Hard. :awesome:

(Original post by xeonman9000)
    I have it pre-ordered, got one week to platinum Ratchet and Clank.
    Only takes a few days :top:

Finished Uncharted on Hard. :awesome:
    Well done :clap:

I did Uncharted 2 on Crushing [no tweaks and I didn't change the difficulty either...sorry about the boasting :teehee:]

ReputationRep:
    Think I'll play through BS2 on Normal difficulty first...I'm getting raped on Hard on the first
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Uncharted 1 on Crushing can't be that hard, you get to choose your guns in Rewards right? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Uncharted 1 on Crushing can't be that hard, you get to choose your guns in Rewards right? :holmes:
    You won't get the trophy that way... :no:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.