Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Flower has been a massive waste of time and money so far. :facepalm2:

I thought people said it was good?!

Controls are awful, objectives are extremely vague, and overall it just seems pretentious. :huff:
    You no likey? I liked it for about an hour...I haven't gone back to it but I think if I ever need a few trophies I might hit that up. I don't understand the game as such but it's fun...kinda.

ReputationRep:
    Flower's kind of.....relaxing It's an interesting concept. Now that I've got all the trophies I probably won't play it again though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    You no likey? I liked it for about an hour...I haven't gone back to it but I think if I ever need a few trophies I might hit that up. I don't understand the game as such but it's fun...kinda.
    That's the thing - I don't understand what I'm doing!

I'm just trying to find all the flowers that have the glowing effect thing, which seemed to do the trick. But sometimes they're hard to find so I'm just going round in circles trying to find one stupid flower to "open"!

I reached the level with the electrical pylons and got to the end of it. But I don't think I completed it as it all faded to black as I only had one petal remaining at the end because my petals kept "dying" from the electricity. So that level I completed does not have that green leaf in the apartment which indicates that the level is complete. :dontknow:

I'll just try to finish it quickly I think.

ReputationRep:
    Want the Heavy Rain demo right now?

Use the answers from that site and go to this site to submit the evidence. You have to sign up for free first, and the site runs a bit slow.

But at the end you'll get the code to download the demo a week early! I'm downloading it right now! :yeah:

Want the Heavy Rain demo right now?

Use the answers from that site and go to this site to submit the evidence. You have to sign up for free first, and the site runs a bit slow.

But at the end you'll get the code to download the demo a week early! I'm downloading it right now! :yeah:
    Such an awesome PS3 soc leader :coma:

Yeah the site's slow...Not loading at all for me :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Such an awesome PS3 soc leader :coma:

Yeah the site's slow...Not loading at all for me :hmpf:
    Thanks! :top2:

Yeah just keep trying - it'll eventually work.

ReputationRep:
    Flower has been a massive waste of time and money so far. :facepalm2:

I thought people said it was good?!

Controls are awful, objectives are extremely vague, and overall it just seems pretentious. :huff:
    Definitely :sadnod:

I half completed and never went back.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How much is Flowers? :holmes:

Not that I'm going to get it... curiosity :teeth:

I'm going to try Uncharted 1 on Crushing now... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I liked it, it's different and relaxing, kind of spacey. It's good that Sony take a chance on these sorts of things, Microsoft wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. :cool:
    If i want to relax, i'll go to an Amsterdam styleee cafe!

Trying to get the Heavy Rain demo:

We are currently working to address some site issues caused by overwhelming demand.
    Sincere apologies for the delay, and please check back shortly.

Lame!

ReputationRep:
    :rant: The past 21 hours I have been without electricity or heating! They were the most boring hours of my life! I have hardly slept, and had to take the contents of our freezer to my aunts because we have a lot of food for a party next weekend. Half the village is currently being powered by a generator because they haven't been able to fix the problem. Just hope it bloody lasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    :rant: The past 21 hours I have been without electricity or heating! They were the most boring hours of my life! I have hardly slept, and had to take the contents of our freezer to my aunts because we have a lot of food for a party next weekend. Half the village is currently being powered by a generator because they haven't been able to fix the problem. Just hope it bloody lasts.
    You think that's bad, I just lost all my bookmarks because we had a momentary power loss! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    You think that's bad, I just lost all my bookmarks because we had a momentary power loss! :fuhrer:
    You should use xmarks to sync your bookmarks to a server. If you lose them, you just reinstall and it syncs again, and you can sync them to any other computer by logging in to xmarks. It can also sync saved passwords.
    I lost a vinyl record I was in the process of copying, and another Audacity file was in the process of editing. I'm lucky to have not lost anything else on my external HDD.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OMFG! Game's crashed on chapter 4 on uncharted 1!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :rant:

What's the chances it will fix itself? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    OMFG! Game's crashed on chapter 4 on uncharted 1!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :rant:
    That your excuse for not being able to handle Crushing? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That your excuse for not being able to handle Crushing? :p:
    I just kicked the door down and it crashed! Srsly.

It's not even that hard yet tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too scared to turn either console on in case the village power blows up.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *Turns PS3 off, praying I resume from checkpoint!* :emo:

Edit:
    It did! :yeah: *Takes out anger on villians with 2 head shots :teeth:*

(Original post by spikeymike)
    *Turns PS3 off, praying I resume from checkpoint!* :emo:

Edit:
    It did! :yeah: *Takes out anger on villians with 2 head shots :teeth:*
    Thanks for the minutely updates

ReputationRep:
    I think he was trying to prove he wasn't failing miserably on Crushing :p:

ReputationRep:
    You should use xmarks to sync your bookmarks to a server. If you lose them, you just reinstall and it syncs again, and you can sync them to any other computer by logging in to xmarks. It can also sync saved passwords.
    I lost a vinyl record I was in the process of copying, and another Audacity file was in the process of editing. I'm lucky to have not lost anything else on my external HDD.
    Thanks for the headsup, unfortunately it's not compatible with my browser, I'll just make sure I back up the xml file once I've restored them all.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.