Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok so iwil split in to cd size portions as there is no manual entry

what am i supposed to do when i have all of these different rars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ok so iwil split in to cd size portions as there is no manual entry

what am i supposed to do when i have all of these different rars
    Oh wait...your not moving them onto your PS3 are you?

ReputationRep:
    no streaming them

copying them via my wirless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    no streaming them

copying them via my wirless
    Then why do you need to use your pen drive? :confused: I'm confused now...

ReputationRep:
    Man, PixelJunk Monsters is hard! :zomg:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Harder than Uncharted on Crushing? :holmes:

(Tbh, it's not that hard... on chapter 8 already)

ReputationRep:
    never mind bigmo

mkvtovob splitting files ftw

thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Harder than Uncharted on Crushing? :holmes:

(Tbh, it's not that hard... on chapter 8 already)
    Probably not, but it's definitely much more challenging than I thought it would be!

ReputationRep:
    Want the Heavy Rain demo right now?

Use the answers from that site and go to this site to submit the evidence. You have to sign up for free first, and the site runs a bit slow.

But at the end you'll get the code to download the demo a week early! I'm downloading it right now! :yeah:
    Thanks for the heads-up, Geoff! :woo: ...but that site is being amazingly slow right now. I'll be downloading the demo just as soon as I can, though my PS3 is working on geting hold of BFBC2 right now. :awesome:

How are you finding Darksiders now, btw?

(Original post by humz2)
    Just make sure you get trophies for when you have to throw 5 enemies off the rooftops with some move, early on in the game, cos it's a ***** after....and obv choose max difficulty

And yea, this is quite an easy platinum :yep: [cos i, trophy whore, have it naturally :ninja:]
    Got that stunt done finally (from the big tower at the end of the second island). I've nearly got two islands' worth of blast shards as well, so trophy progress is coming on well. :cool:

Off-topic for a minute :ninja: - could everyone please go and vote here.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my sister, 2 player co-op owned that game! Though she was so greedy.

Such a coin hoarder on that game...

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Got that stunt done finally (from the big tower at the end of the second island). I've nearly got two islands' worth of blast shards as well, so trophy progress is coming on well. :cool:
    Brilliant

Don't get frustrated about the last shard though

Off topic...I voted design 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Brilliant

Don't get frustrated about the last shard though
    As above, I have a map :holmes:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Off topic...I voted design 7
    :ditto: :five:

As above, I have a map :holmes:

:ditto: :five:
    You're my main man :five:

I'm on my way to platinumming Resi 5....hopefully will be done inna few days

ReputationRep:
    The site finally loaded - downloading Heavy Rain now :woo:

Thanks Geoff :yy:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    You're my main man :five:

I'm on my way to platinumming Resi 5....hopefully will be done inna few days
    ... has the worst control system ever. I couldn't complete the first level on the demo.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    ... has the worst control system ever. I couldn't complete the first level on the demo.
    The first time you play it it is the hardest....It really is impossible...But afterwards, you really do get the hang of it

But ye, a trained Spec Ops guy can't run and shoot at the same time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When you complete the main story on Ratchet and Clank, are you able to carry on the same save game to finish collecting everything/do the tournaments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    When you complete the main story on Ratchet and Clank, are you able to carry on the same save game to finish collecting everything/do the tournaments?
    Yep :yep: It's like that in every Ratchet game, IIRC.

My recommendation would be to start a Challenge Mode game to collect everything, however. Omega weapons! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yep :yep: It's like that in every Ratchet game, IIRC.

My recommendation would be to start a Challenge Mode game to collect everything, however. Omega weapons! :awesome:
    OK, cool, thanks I've been ripping through it today, it's pretty tough in places, especially some of the tournament games (using the turret to shoot down 50 things being thrown at you).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the heads-up, Geoff! :woo: ...but that site is being amazingly slow right now. I'll be downloading the demo just as soon as I can, though my PS3 is working on geting hold of BFBC2 right now. :awesome:

How are you finding Darksiders now, btw?

Off-topic for a minute :ninja: - could everyone please go and vote here.
    The site finally loaded - downloading Heavy Rain now :woo:

Thanks Geoff :yy:
    Voted. :yy:

Enjoy the demo. Make sure you play through the missions twice - especially the first mission as a lot might be different the second time you play it! :yep:

Darksiders has been a nightmare! I swear all the devs who worked on this game were sadistic *******s!

• The tough monsters/bosses have way too much health/armour so it takes ages to kill them. This gets exceedingly dull after you've used the same system of attack 8 times and the boss is still alive!
    • The puzzles are so long! It's just gets so tiresome figuring out all these stupid puzzles and going back and forth from room to room! I've spent the past 2 hours it seems on the same gigantic puzzle! :nooo:
    • The combos get very repetitive and boring. Press square once to attack, press square twice to attack again, press square three times to do a super mega combo!!!

I'm just before the Tiamat boss battle if anyone knows what I'm talking about, the bit where you have to acquire three swords. The last one is just ridiculous. I was struggling my way past hordes of enemies and I get the final sword. I turn around, and two of the most insanely difficult enemies pop up behind me. I of course have barely any health left already at this point, and fighting one of these things by themselves is already hard enough! :facepalm2:

Now I have to do the fight all over again. :rant:

In regards to the puzzles, at least in Uncharted they give you very good clues as to what you have to do, but in Darksiders, all you get is a useless sidekick telling things that are never going to help you. Then, the puzzles just keep on going!

I guess I can switch the difficulty to easy, but there's no point playing if it gets too easy.
    [/rant]

Maybe I'll try out PixelJunk Monsters again tomorrow... :indiff:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.