Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is the demo any good?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=23172288 :king1:

inFamous will be soon as well now. :yes: But seriously, how is collecting all the balst shards only worth a bronze?! :grr:

BTW, editing in quotes doesn't put them in "Who Quoted Me" :p:
    Oh. Double oops.

(Original post by james99)
    Thanks for the rep, you gave me my final green gem and you're now in my profile :cool:

The person who is selling AC2 on eBay said he dispatched it already :ahee: Should be on my doorstep on monday :top:

inFamous will be soon as well now. :yes: But seriously, how is collecting all the balst shards only worth a bronze?! :grr:
    O yeah download the free inFamous DLC off PSN...It's an attack called the Gigawatt blades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    O yeah download the free inFamous DLC off PSN...It's an attack called the Gigawatt blades
    That annoyed me a bit, since it's free now but I had to pay to get it with the special edition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Is the demo any good?
    yes mate - though i can see some people not warming to it

i cant wait for the full release - will definatley be getting this

that is if your on about heavy rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Already done
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Halfway through Uncharted 1 on Crushing. :ahee:

(Original post by berober04)
    That annoyed me a bit, since it's free now but I had to pay to get it with the special edition
    Aww :sad: Same with me with Rag Doll Kung Fu when it was free on the US PSN :puppyeyes:

Already done
    :top:

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Halfway through Uncharted 1 on Crushing. :ahee:
    Not as bad as you thought it would be

ReputationRep:
    Are you the only mod to lurk in the PS3 soc? :ninja:

Edit: The PM answers that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Are you the only mod to lurk in the PS3 soc? :ninja:
    "Lurk" hardly seems fair given that I've got the fifth highest post count in here! :p:

I couldn't say, though Dalimyr and Vlad may have reason to check on us occasionally... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    "Lurk" hardly seems fair given that I've got the fifth highest post count in here! :p:

I couldn't say, though Dalimyr and Vlad may have reason to check on us occasionally... :ninja:
    Eigth highest post count for myself :king:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:

Haha, well...you knew what I meant :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Not as bad as you thought it would be
    Definately! Some people from other forums were making sound impossible! It's really isn't, though i'm dreading the next church scene, Chapter 20 AFAIK. I'm on chapter 16 now.

Find the other 16 treasures, gernade hangman, desert 50 kills and that will be me for 4th platinum! :teeth:

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Definately! Some people from other forums were making sound impossible! It's really isn't, though i'm dreading the next church scene, Chapter 20 AFAIK. I'm on chapter 16 now.

Find the other 16 treasures, gernade hangman, desert 50 kills and that will be me for 4th platinum! :teeth:
    You're catching up with me :awesome:

I've got 6, but on route to another 5 by March I think :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    You're catching up with me :awesome:

I've got 6, but on route to another 5 by March I think :woo:
    Another 5?! :indiff:

I have LBP, Fifa 10, Uncharted 2 to complete...

On LBP: It's the online comunity stuff and people hearting/leaving comments on my level which potentially could be ages, but I'll be posting on other forums to advertise it. :dry:

Fifa 10... aww god, nightmare, probably won't be platinuming that till 2032, it's sooo time consuming. :facepalm2:

Uncharted 2... not even started it.

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished playing through the Heavy Rain demo. I have to say, I'm very impressed! I really wasn't that interested in the game up until now, but it's very well done. The fight scene in particular was very fluid and amazing to watch. :awesome:

I think I'll have to give it another go shortly, though I don't think it's quite convinced me to pick up the game at full price... :o:

ReputationRep:
    I left the Heavy Rain demo downloading all day and completely forgot about it. Will give it a go in a bit methinks.

ReputationRep:
    It really annoys me how you start downloading something, and expect it to be finished soon.
    Then 5 minutes later, a certain sibling goes on CoD the whole day, pausing the download.
    Then you kick him off at 10:50pm, hoping to play a bit of Heavy Rain before you go to bed.
    Then you realise 2% has downloaded.
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    It really annoys me how you start downloading something, and expect it to be finished soon.
    Then 5 minutes later, a certain sibling goes on CoD the whole day, pausing the download.
    Then you kick him off at 10:50pm, hoping to play a bit of Heavy Rain before you go to bed.
    Then you realise 2% has downloaded.
    :mad:
    That's why i lock my tv with a pass code.. :ahee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.