Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh yeah, this Uncharted 1 game fault is awesome, just watch the start bit... :grin:

Edit:
    Youtube is being gay. :emo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_42HrgNV90

Edit2:
    It's quite epic because that bit is a relatively big gun fight if you don't skip it all.

ReputationRep:
    Heavy Rain demo is too good.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm the exception here. Was interesting to start with, but as I played as the second person, I just got so bored of it. Not my kind of thing at all, think I'll be giving it a miss.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Another 5?! :indiff:

I have LBP, Fifa 10, Uncharted 2 to complete...

On LBP: It's the online comunity stuff and people hearting/leaving comments on my level which potentially could be ages, but I'll be posting on other forums to advertise it. :dry:

Fifa 10... aww god, nightmare, probably won't be platinuming that till 2032, it's sooo time consuming. :facepalm2:

Uncharted 2... not even started it.
    Uncharted 2 is easier than Uncharted 1 i've been told...And with LBP, i'm in the same situation :facepalm2:

On the road for me is Resi 5, Uncharted 2, Dragon Ages, MW2, LBP and a few others...Plus i've ordered Darksiders and AC2 :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Uncharted 2 is easier than Uncharted 1 i've been told...
    I'd say so, yes :yes:
    (Original post by humz2)
    And with LBP, i'm in the same situation :facepalm2:
    Have I hearted you/your levels? I don't think I have, so I'll try to remember to do so when I get the chance

(Original post by humz2)
    On the road for me is Resi 5, Uncharted 2, Dragon Ages, MW2, LBP and a few others...Plus i've ordered Darksiders and AC2 :indiff:
    You're going to be busy then! Dragon Age is next on my list, I reckon, though from what I hear that could last me a while...

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Have I hearted you/your levels? I don't think I have, so I'll try to remember to do so when I get the chance
    I haven't made any levels yet :woo: ....Yes, major facepalm :facepalm2: I'll let you know when I have [probably will be in March :ninja:]
    I appreciate it :ahee:

You're going to be busy then! Dragon Age is next on my list, I reckon, though from what I hear that could last me a while...
    Yup my bro is the one who is platinumming it and he said it is quite tedious...Other than that, I know absolutely nothing about the game :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Uncharted 2 is easier than Uncharted 1 i've been told...And with LBP, i'm in the same situation :facepalm2:

If Uncharted 2 is easier than 1 then I'll be platinuming that no bother!

I dittio Illusionary, I'll heart/comment your level when I platinum Uncharted 1 (which shouldn't be long). I have a level on LBP, but I'm going to scrap it and make a realllly short one i.e put the end of level scoreboard at the respawn place.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    If Uncharted 2 is easier than 1 then I'll be platinuming that no bother!

I dittio Illusionary, I'll heart/comment your level when I platinum Uncharted 1 (which shouldn't be long). I have a level on LBP, but I'm going to scrap it and make a realllly short one i.e put the end of level scoreboard at the respawn place.
    Thanks :ahee: Will probably be a looong time until I make a level though :p:

And i'm planning to put a respawn spot in the air and you just land at the scoreboard :teehee: Might even put the effort in to put a sticker somewhere in the level :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    we need some more MAG players in here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I think I'm the exception here. Was interesting to start with, but as I played as the second person, I just got so bored of it. Not my kind of thing at all, think I'll be giving it a miss.
    I know what you mean.

I think i might give it a miss as well.

I know it's only a demo, but the controls were really confusing

Full game might be better, but i think i will leave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I know what you mean.

I think i might give it a miss as well.

I know it's only a demo, but the controls were really confusing

Full game might be better, but i think i will leave it.
    I thought it was impressive, technically as well as in terms of setting an atmosphere, but as I said I don't think I'm going to be buying it (certainly not at full price). I'd rather than the longevity from games didn't come from lots of replays of a relatively short game (among other reasons).

(Original post by hobo06)
    Yeah, the second part didn't really have me as interested either... :dontknow:

In other news, I've just heard that the GTA IV DLC is finally coming to the PS3. Anyone interested? Personally I'm not, but just thought that I'd throw it out there to you!

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was impressive, technically as well as in terms of setting an atmosphere, but as I said I don't think I'm going to be buying it (certainly not at full price). I'd rather than the longevity from games didn't come from lots of replays of a relatively short game (among other reasons).

In other news, I've just heard that the GTA IV DLC is finally coming to the PS3. Anyone interested? Personally I'm not, but just thought that I'd throw it out there to you!
    The cut scene(s) (or whatever they were), were quite impressive, but the game itself wasn't much to write home about. The dude walking looked weird & kinda freaked me out for some reason.

I agree, i wouldn't pay full price for it, not in a million years.

Will be getting Bioshock 2 instead.

Oh and welcome to last week, regarding the GTA IV DLC coming to the PS3 :p:

I won't bother with it, as i have it on the 360. TLaD is sucky, but TBoGT is pretty awesome.

Tanks online!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Thanks for the rep, you gave me my final green gem and you're now in my profile :cool:

The person who is selling AC2 on eBay said he dispatched it already :ahee: Should be on my doorstep on monday :top:
    Cool! No problem

I downloaded the Heavy Rain demo earlier. Can't wait to play it tomorrow! I wish I could pre-order it for less than like £38 though

ReputationRep:
    Just tried the Heavy Rain demo... I really wanted to get into the mood for this so I turned off the lights and dimmed the laptop and I must say I was immersed from time to time, the controls were irritating at points and the walking did put me off but overall I'm on the fence with this one, so I dunno. Maybe later on, or maybe right away...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Complete Uncharted 1 on all levels, just need to find 15 treasures and that's me.

ReputationRep:
    I PLAY MAG ADDD ME TO PSN lostatneverseen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    That's why i lock my tv with a pass code..
    Good idea! I wish I'd thought about that! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Heavy Rain demo = pure genuis!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Last treasure... chapter 15... can't use the flipping swing! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OK done it, took about an hour more than it should because I didn't save after each time I found treasure, so basically I had to go back re-get half of them. :facepalm2:

4th platinum! :yeah: :woo: :party:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.