Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Awh nooooooooooooo Heavy Rain demo was way too short. Loving it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    I PLAY MAG ADDD ME TO PSN lostatneverseen
    Updated. :yy:

(Original post by spikeymike)
    OK done it, took about an hour more than it should because I didn't save after each time I found treasure, so basically I had to go back re-get half of them. :facepalm2:

4th platinum! :yeah: :woo: :party:
    Congrats! :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago and i LOVE it.

Don't have many games at the moment, but i have enough to last me! lol.. I play; Little Big Planet, The Orange Box (Half life) and Haze.

My PSNID - brainjuice666.

You can't change the PSNID's can you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago and i LOVE it.

Don't have many games at the moment, but i have enough to last me! lol.. I play; Little Big Planet, The Orange Box (Half life) and Haze.

My PSNID - brainjuice666.

You can't change the PSNID's can you?

Welcome to the thread! And no, you can't just change PSN IDs. Oh and I assumed the full-stop isn't in your PSN ID.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Welcome to the thread! And no, you can't just change PSN IDs. Oh and I assumed the full-stop isn't in your PSN ID.
    cheers mate . Fiar enough, cheers.... Yeah the fullstop isnt part of it .

(Original post by james99)
    Cool! No problem

I downloaded the Heavy Rain demo earlier. Can't wait to play it tomorrow! I wish I could pre-order it for less than like £38 though
    Just wait a bit till the price goes down, just as i've done with AC2 and Darksiders...Patience is a virtue And if sales don't go as expected, the price may fall pretty quickly you never know :cool:

OK done it, took about an hour more than it should because I didn't save after each time I found treasure, so basically I had to go back re-get half of them. :facepalm2:

:clap2: Well done :top: I would rep you for a celebration thing but i've already given you rep recently :p:

The most I can do is...:party::party::party:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    :clap2: Well done :top: I would rep you for a celebration thing but i've already given you rep recently :p:

The most I can do is...:party::party::party:
    Thanks! :p:

What a bad Mexican wave... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Woot just got Assassin's Creed II for £26 from eBay! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    i think there is something wrong with my mirrors edge save file... before i thought it was the disc but everytime i get to the same area the game freezes and even the PS menu wont come up. i've gotten quite far but i dont want to play through it all again =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    i think there is something wrong with my mirrors edge save file... before i thought it was the disc but everytime i get to the same area the game freezes and even the PS menu wont come up. i've gotten quite far but i dont want to play through it all again =/
    Is Mirrors Edge quite easy? I played it for about 1/2 hour when I first got my PS3 but soon got bored. But if I can play through it quick might be worth it just for the trophies.

It's weird, I never cared about achievements on the 360, but the trophies seem to have drawn me in on PS3.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Mirror´s Edge. Great game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Is Mirrors Edge quite easy? I played it for about 1/2 hour when I first got my PS3 but soon got bored. But if I can play through it quick might be worth it just for the trophies.
    If you think it's a quick platinum you're sorely mistaken I'm afraid. It's really challenging and takes ages. Best feeling when you eventually get it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    If you think it's a quick platinum you're sorely mistaken I'm afraid. It's really challenging and takes ages. Best feeling when you eventually get it though
    Oh well, perhaps I'll give it another go when I get bored of everything else then.

Thanks! :p:

What a bad Mexican wave... :lol:
    :rofl: Yeah :p:

You're catching up fast :eek: Too bad I have a 1000 word economics essay to do for tomorrow or I would be trying to get a 7th platinum :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    1000 word essay for economics? Sounds pretty easy, if i am to be honest :holmes:

ReputationRep:

Congrats! :woo:

I'm going to need to get my inFamous platinum pretty soon now, to catch you up on the platinums! I've now completed my hard game, so just have a little bit of tidying up to do and I'll have my number four as well.

I have to say, though, I was just about to get extremely angry after completing the game. I got the trophy for completing the game as good, but it was over 10 seconds before the hard trophy showed up. If I hadn't got it, suffice to say that I would not have been impressed! :mad2:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Woot just got Assassin's Creed II for £26 from eBay! :ahee:
    Well done :ahee: [still doesn't beat my £23.11 :ninja::p: ]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Congrats! :woo:

I'm going to need to get my inFamous platinum pretty soon now, to catch you up on the platinums! I've now completed my hard game, so just have a little bit of tidying up to do and I'll have my number four as well.

I have to say, though, I was just about to get extremely angry after completing the game. I got the trophy for completing the game as good, but it was over 10 seconds before the hard trophy showed up. If I hadn't got it, suffice to say that I would not have been impressed! :mad2:
    Thanks! :grin:

I would have been the same for Crushing. :indiff:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    1000 word essay for economics? Sounds pretty easy, if i am to be honest :holmes:
    Lol true but i'm not in the writing mood today :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.