Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Played the Heavy Rain demo - I thought it was really cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Congrats! :woo:

I'm going to need to get my inFamous platinum pretty soon now, to catch you up on the platinums! I've now completed my hard game, so just have a little bit of tidying up to do and I'll have my number four as well.

I have to say, though, I was just about to get extremely angry after completing the game. I got the trophy for completing the game as good, but it was over 10 seconds before the hard trophy showed up. If I hadn't got it, suffice to say that I would not have been impressed! :mad2:
    Actually I wanted to know about that, when did you change the difficulty to hard? Because I did it right at the start of the game but I'm not sure if it was early enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Actually I wanted to know about that, when did you change the difficulty to hard? Because I did it right at the start of the game but I'm not sure if it was early enough
    I changed it right at the start, though supposedly you're fine so long as you set the difficulty before the end of the "prologue" part (just after the blast has happened).

Source

ReputationRep:
    I changed it right at the start, though supposedly you're fine so long as you set the difficulty before the end of the "prologue" part (just after the blast has happened).

Source
    Cheers...I think that was one of the reasons I stopped playing it...that and the fact I didn't do like 3 combos until I'd finished the game and I couldn't find enough people to do the rest of them on...that pissed me right off
    I might go back to it though...have to be evil this time round :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Cheers...I think that was one of the reasons I stopped playing it...that and the fact I didn't do like 3 combos until I'd finished the game and I couldn't find enough people to do the rest of them on...that pissed me right off
    I might go back to it though...have to be evil this time round :holmes:
    :yes: Evil makes the final boss easier (especially on hard), so that sounds like a good plan (though I was evil the first time through :facepalm2:).

ReputationRep:
    :yes: Evil makes the final boss easier (especially on hard), so that sounds like a good plan (though I was evil the first time through :facepalm2:).
    Oh really? Nice! :borat:

For some reason even on games I find it really hard to be evil! Too much of a nice guy to even fry animated pixels!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Lol true but i'm not in the writing mood today :p:
    Only today? :p:

I am actually going to go back on what i said about Heavy Rain, after playing it a bit longer. I think (with the crime scene part) this is HOW CSI: Deadly Intent should have been. Or any CSI game infact..

Didn't think much of the private detective part, as the controls were stupid when fighting that 'ard nut in that hussy's flat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Well done :ahee: [still doesn't beat my £23.11 :ninja::p: ]
    :hand:

Can't wait to play it though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I finally got Worms off PSN last night. Already completed the challenges, shame there's only 20. Hopefully people still play the game online. Might need someone to help me get the online grenade win trophy as it sounds difficult. So does the win in three minutes one but I figure I'll get that when someone quits a game.

ReputationRep:
    Do you need to have played R&C Quest for Booty to understand R&C Crack in Time?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I didn't... At the start of CiT, it gives a recap of what happened previously. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Nah, you'll be fine playing it on its own. I'd played Tools of Destruction but not Quest for Booty and had no problem understanding the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I didn't... At the start of CiT, it gives a recap of what happened previously. :yep:
    Nah, you'll be fine playing it on its own. I'd played Tools of Destruction but not Quest for Booty and had no problem understanding the story.
    Cheers guys. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    Geoff you seem to be playing a lot of games lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    Geoff you seem to be playing a lot of games lately.
    Just trying to catch up whilst the workload isn't too big tbh! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

I am actually going to go back on what i said about Heavy Rain, after playing it a bit longer. I think (with the crime scene part) this is HOW CSI: Deadly Intent should have been. Or any CSI game infact..

Didn't think much of the private detective part, as the controls were stupid when fighting that 'ard nut in that hussy's flat.
    Can't believe you're showing your xbox gamertag on your PS3 comment box, trying to sway people over to the other side!
    :ninja:
    :p:

Done it 4 Diagrams and the rest is all written, with an average of 13 words per line on 4 pages :yep:

My Assassin's Creed 2 should be here tomorrow :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Can't believe you're showing your xbox gamertag on your PS3 comment box, trying to sway people over to the other side!
    :ninja:
    :p:
    That is my master plan :evil:

Bill pays me royalties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Done it 4 Diagrams and the rest is all written, with an average of 13 words per line on 4 pages :yep:

My Assassin's Creed 2 should be here tomorrow :coma:
    I envy you, you seem to have it easy! :p:

I envy you, you seem to have it easy! :p:
    I suppose so yea :coma: My new week had to be ruined by a ******* biology test on thursday :shifty:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.