Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Statistics test on Wednesday for Uni and my electric shaver is broken...

And it kinda sucks to be going back to Uni after nearly 2 months...guess I get to see everyone again! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Worms from PSN and a spare five minutes to get me a couple of online trophies? I need to win within three minutes using just a grenade.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)

And it kinda sucks to be going back to Uni after nearly 2 months...guess I get to see everyone again! :woo:
    To me it sounds like if you're saying that you need your electric shaver for the test... :lol: :toofunny:

I've been back for 3 weeks now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    To me it sounds like if you're saying that you need your electric shaver for the test... :lol: :toofunny:

I've been back for 3 weeks now...
    lol no just 2 unfortunate events.

We've had 3 weeks exam period after Xmas and I had my exams during the first week so I've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've absolutely blitzed R&C today, completed all but the final tournament round (got to about 12 waves of 20 on the last one, ridiculously hard), found all the zoni, found all the constructo mods, helped out all the ********s in each universe and completed the game on hard.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I've absolutely blitzed R&C today, completed all but the final tournament round (got to about 12 waves of 20 on the last one, ridiculously hard), found all the zoni, found all the constructo mods, helped out all the ********s in each universe and completed the game on hard.
    The final tournament is quite tricky, you need to get the right strategy for it IMO. Omega weapons are handy...

Done the arcade as well? My Blaster Runs hot :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Challenge mode awaits!

And yeah, good luck with My Blaster Runs Hot...

ReputationRep:
    I have to say i absolutely love Burnout Paradise again.

Such an underrated game online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    The final tournament is quite tricky, you need to get the right strategy for it IMO. Omega weapons are handy...

Done the arcade as well? My Blaster Runs hot :thumbsup:
    I had a quick go on My Blaster Runs Hot, got about 3500 points. What do you mean by Omega weapons? I found that the Tesla spikes or whatever they are called are very useful for annihilating a wave very easily.

ReputationRep:
    I had a quick go on My Blaster Runs Hot, got about 3500 points. What do you mean by Omega weapons? I found that the Tesla spikes or whatever they are called are very useful for annihilating a wave very easily.
    You've clearly not played Challenge Mode yet...

Omega weapons = levels 6-10. You can buy them in Challenge Mode.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored of Darksiders tbh... The tasks you're given are too repetitive, and the game puts so many ghey moves in the puzzles and boss fights, giving you little clue as to how to complete the task, and making you carry out the same thing over and over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    You've clearly not played Challenge Mode yet...

Omega weapons = levels 6-10. You can buy them in Challenge Mode.
    Ahhh, I see, cool. It's a shame I won't be continuing it for a while due to the imminence of Bioshock :woo:.

ReputationRep:

:mad:

I've been back since 5th Jan!! And that would be ok but I finished on 21st Dec. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I have to say i absolutely love Burnout Paradise again.

Such an underrated game online
    Annoying thing about that game was you couldn't take people down properly online...half the time you'd hit them and they would just continue driving on...and then someone would just tap you and you'd go flying into the barriers. Not fun when you're playing Cops and Robbers!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Is it just me or is Uncharted 2 a LOT longer than Uncharted 1? :holmes:

(not played it yet, was just looking at the chapeters list on IGN)

ReputationRep:
    Annoying thing about that game was you couldn't take people down properly online...half the time you'd hit them and they would just continue driving on...and then someone would just tap you and you'd go flying into the barriers. Not fun when you're playing Cops and Robbers!
    They fixed that, i think.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    My ps3 has got the Y.L.O.D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    That is my master plan :evil:

Bill pays me royalties.
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, no talk of Bioshock yet, I presume everyone is still playing it :p: I played up to the first trophy and loved it, it seems to break you in a bit easier than the first one, big daddy is certainly a lot tougher than Jack. Also, fighting the big sister was pretty cool, even though she is hard as ****.

I've added a few people from here to PSN, and I've noticed that I'm not on the front page (xeonman9000 = xeonman9000), so please could Geoff take care of that.

ReputationRep:
    I found out last night that LBP has new official levels and trophies. Something else to keep me busy until FFXIII.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.