ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    How about this one :P
    2 goals in like a minute. :mmm:

Edit:
    Downloading Flowers.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    I'm loving ACII at the moment. So much bigger and better than the first one, and I still loved the first game!

Darksiders however... :no:
    Why :bawling:?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Flower... I think it's a pretty cool, but ******* hell, give me some info on what I should be doing... I think in that department it's VERY poor.

ReputationRep:
    where do you get the gifs from
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    where do you get the gifs from
    Dez put the rabbit ears and santa hat on my awesome dance guy... custom made. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Dez put the rabbit ears and santa hat on my awesome dance guy... custom made.
    the footy ones :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    the footy ones :p:
    Quote next time damn it! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking to pick up Bayonetta (though I've said before that I'm not a fan)? You've got just under an hour and a half to get it for £18 from Zavvi.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms.../10042982.html

Edit: It's more than just a 'Deal of the Day', it appears, as that price is still available now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Why :bawling:?
    Because the game messes you around so many times. The puzzles are infuriating as you have to go back and forth between like five rooms continually.

I don't like there too be too many puzzles. Uncharted's were fine. From what I've heard, that probably means I wouldn't like Zelda. :dontknow:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Because the game messes you around so many times. The puzzles are infuriating as you have to go back and forth between like five rooms continually.

I don't like there too be too many puzzles. Uncharted's were fine. From what I've heard, that probably means I wouldn't like Zelda. :dontknow:
    Yeah, Darksiders has been inspired by GOW and Zelda mainly :woo:

Woo my 1900th post is in the PS3 Soc thread :top:

:party:

How is everyone finding Bayonetta? I played demo...it's really not my thing
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Woo my 1900th post is in the PS3 Soc thread :top:

:party:

How is everyone finding Bayonetta? I played demo...it's really not my thing
    1900 posts - Bronze trophy. :ahee:

Not got it.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    1900 posts - Bronze trophy. :ahee:

Not got it.
    :rofl::ahee:

That's probably a wise decision :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock 2's multiplayer is a RIOT. I love it!

ReputationRep:
    Spoilerific video on Heavy Rain:

http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/now-pla...=topslot;img;1

ReputationRep:
    Guys where is the best plaqce to pre order heavy rain online (dont some games arrive a day early too if you order it online)

Can you tell this is my first pre order game

ReputationRep:
    Guys where is the best plaqce to pre order heavy rain online (dont some games arrive a day early too if you order it online)

Can you tell this is my first pre order game
    I'm using GAME to pre-order, for two reasons. First, I buy everything from there, so I have currently have £10 rewards vouchers that I will use on Heavy Rain. Second, I've pre-ordered lots of games from GAME before, and in my experience, they have all come 2-3 days before release (including CoD:MW2 and Uncharted 2).

HMV have Heavy Rain for the same price (£39.99), however I can see that they have an exclusive special edition which is £42.99. It includes:
    • Exclusive Embossed Slipcase Sleeve
    • Inpack Voucher To Download The Following Digital Content:
    • Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
    • Heavy Rain Official Soundtrack (7 tracks, containing the main orchestral themes, recorded at Abbey Road Studios)
    • Episode 1 of the Heavy Rain Chronicles - The 'Taxidermist' scene

I've never pre-ordered from HMV, so I can't tell you what pre-orders are like from there.
    With play.com, my only pre-ordering experience with them was a bad one (pre-ordered a gift for someone's birthday; release date moved back by a month, I wasn't notified, and I was quite angry as I had nothing to give my friend!).

Links are here:
    GAME
    HMV
    HMV (Special Edition)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I never pre-order a game... with MW2, I saw it was £26 at Sainsbury's on the day of release... and I got it at 8am. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'm using GAME to pre-order, for two reasons. First, I buy everything from there, so I have currently have £10 rewards vouchers that I will use on Heavy Rain. Second, I've pre-ordered lots of games from GAME before, and in my experience, they have all come 2-3 days before release (including CoD:MW2 and Uncharted 2).

HMV have Heavy Rain for the same price (£39.99), however I can see that they have an exclusive special edition which is £42.99. It includes:
    • Exclusive Embossed Slipcase Sleeve
    • Inpack Voucher To Download The Following Digital Content:
    • Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
    • Heavy Rain Official Soundtrack (7 tracks, containing the main orchestral themes, recorded at Abbey Road Studios)
    • Episode 1 of the Heavy Rain Chronicles - The 'Taxidermist' scene

I've never pre-ordered from HMV, so I can't tell you what pre-orders are like from there.
    With play.com, my only pre-ordering experience with them was a bad one (pre-ordered a gift for someone's birthday; release date moved back by a month, I wasn't notified, and I was quite angry as I had nothing to give my friend!).

Links are here:
    GAME
    HMV
    HMV (Special Edition)
    With Bioshock 2, I pre-ordered with HMV. They gave me an incorrect tracking number so Parcelforce didn't know where it was and neither did HMV. It arrived at 8PM on release day. So not the best experience imo :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.