Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Just platinumed Assassin's Creed II. :pierre:
    :party:

That was quick! How many platinums does that take you up to now, and what game's up next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :party:

That was quick! How many platinums does that take you up to now, and what game's up next?
    Yeah it only took me a week this time. :gasp:

A lot of the trophies you get just by playing the game, so it's not too difficult, unlike the Spec Ops missions in MW2. I only went for the platinum since it was quite straightforward.

I'm only up to two platinums at the moment, doubt I'll be going for another platinum any time soon. Not sure what game to play next. I've got to choose between R&C: CiT, Dead Space, Dragon Age Origins and FIFA 10. I'll probably go for the latter since Dragon Age will take up way too much time, and I've been wanting to get as good as I was at FIFA as I used to be at PES.

ReputationRep:

A lot of the trophies you get just by playing the game, so it's not too difficult, unlike the Spec Ops missions in MW2. I only went for the platinum since it was quite straightforward.

I'm only up to two platinums at the moment, doubt I'll be going for another platinum any time soon. Not sure what game to play next. I've got to choose between R&C: CiT, Dead Space, Dragon Age Origins and FIFA 10. I'll probably go for the latter since Dragon Age will take up way too much time, and I've been wanting to get as good as I was at FIFA as I used to be at PES.
    Dragon Age is the one I'm on at the moment, though I think hoping for the platinum any time soon might be pushing it a bit. It's long! Once ACII arrives, I'll probably take a break for a bit.

I'd recommend R&C out of those games for you, though admittedly I've never been much of a fan of football games...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:yeah: :clap2:

Fifa 10 takes donkeys to platinum! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

Don't worry, I won't be gunning for a platinum in that game. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just started on the road for FIFA 10 platinum. I'll get it some day, hopefully...

Was clearly the right decision to buy it yesterday since I have 2 exams and a 20 minute presentation to do next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Any FIFA 10/Resistance 2 players?
    FIFA 10 - AhmedHassan

ReputationRep:

lol some of the trophies on that are just plain annoying. I never bothered with Fifa 09...didn't think it was worth considering doing 10!

Totally off topic, how easy is it to replace a laptop graphics card? I wanna play Command & Conquer 4 beta but my graphics card is a HD3650

I cba making a thread about it when there is an expert already here.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol some of the trophies on that are just plain annoying. I never bothered with Fifa 09...didn't think it was worth considering doing 10!

Totally off topic, how easy is it to replace a laptop graphics card? I wanna play Command & Conquer 4 beta but my graphics card is a HD3650

I cba making a thread about it when there is an expert already here.
    Yeah tell me about it, I think Fifa trophies are actually flawed, far too time consuming.

I doubt you can, like everything else in a laptop it's probably soldered on. What laptop do you have? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    http://kotaku.com/5472373/tekken-the...a-tekken-movie

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tell me about it, I think Fifa trophies are actually flawed, far too time consuming.

I doubt you can, like everything else in a laptop it's probably soldered on. What laptop do you have? :holmes:

They definitely are...anyone who actually bothers to do the Fifa trophies must either have a lot of time on their hands or worship Fifa.

I've got a Sony Vaio. FW series....everything else is rated 6+ except for graphics which really sucks
    Like a week after I ordered my laptop they brought it the 4650's...

Just platinumed Assassin's Creed II. :pierre:
    Well done :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Well done :clap2:
    Thanks! :top2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    They definitely are...anyone who actually bothers to do the Fifa trophies must either have a lot of time on their hands or worship Fifa.

I've got a Sony Vaio. FW series....everything else is rated 6+ except for graphics which really sucks
    Like a week after I ordered my laptop they brought it the 4650's...
    I have 50% of the trophies on Fifa 10. :ninja:

Was trying to do the Globetrotter trophy but since that negative £2bn budget glitch in Manager Mode, I've left it for a while, going back to it soon though.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm going away to work for 2 weeks, should I lug the PS3 up with me? I don't know how much free time I'll have, but I imagine there'll be a TV in the hotel room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Hmm I'm going away to work for 2 weeks, should I lug the PS3 up with me? I don't know how much free time I'll have, but I imagine there'll be a TV in the hotel room.
    maybe take a psp or nds if you have one. easier to carry XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    maybe take a psp or nds if you have one. easier to carry XD
    I don't :sad: But I'll have a suitcase anyway, and will be driving, so doesn't really matter about carrying it.
    Took my 360 last time, only to find that I only had one day off in 2 weeks. I was quite popular with the other guys I was working with that day though
    Plus I'm working nights this time, might be good to have something to keep me occupied if I have trouble sleeping in the day (and **** loads of Blue Charge to keep me up at night)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I don't :sad: But I'll have a suitcase anyway, and will be driving, so doesn't really matter about carrying it.
    Took my 360 last time, only to find that I only had one day off in 2 weeks. I was quite popular with the other guys I was working with that day though
    Plus I'm working nights this time, might be good to have something to keep me occupied if I have trouble sleeping in the day (and **** loads of Blue Charge to keep me up at night)
    they seem like very good reasons to me :P
    have fun XD

ReputationRep:
    Someone's put 30-odd copies of Bioshock 2 up for £15 (each) on eBay. So tempting, but it seems too likely to be a scam. They've got decent feedback though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Someone's put 30-odd copies of Bioshock 2 up for £15 (each) on eBay. So tempting, but it seems too likely to be a scam. They've got decent feedback though...
    Do you have the link?

I want to get this game, but am no way paying full price for it.

Blockbuster are doing it for £14.99 when you trade in a selected game, but Blockbuster being the bright sparks that they are, DIDN'T put the games up on the advert that qualify.

:doh:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.