Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bowdeni)
    Yeah it is £250.
    :yep: £244.85 from shopto.net, though

ReputationRep:
    great, thx sony guess I need to work on those trophies now...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Aw man, £250?

That sucks. Gonna have to wait for the PS4 before I'll ever be able to get my hands on one of these babies =[

ReputationRep:
    Im slightly tempted by the £250 pricetag.

I have like £300+ worth of stereo stuff to sell, so that will pay for it, hopefully.

When is the slim actually released?

EDIT: Nevermind, 13 days...

ReputationRep:
    I posted these in the FF society but not everyone here goes there so here's two FFXIV gameplay videos.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25995
    http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25997

Lots of info coming from GamesCom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It doesn't seem all that much smaller, I mean its still quite a big machine. It does look much more sexy though!

ReputationRep:
    It does looks etter, admittedly yeh the size isn't too much difference. However fair enough that they've got a lot bigger hard drive in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbh-x2)
    Too bad cod4 doesnt have any trophy system, its one of the most played games...
    :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like what it looks like - i like the shiny sleekness of the current PS3, not the matte..scrufflyness.. of the smaller one. But XMB 3.0 sounds a whole heap of awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but i wonder how easy it will be to make moving custom themes on the new firmware...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to get Wolfenstein? Potentially it could (and should) be awesome however I'm still not 100% convinced. Gota £40 game voucher due to trading some games in and dunno what to buy.

Also can someone give me some experience of Oblivion..may pick that up as it's only like £20?

ReputationRep:
    The shinyness of the ps3 atm is really annoying.

I say this mainly because mine seems to have been scratched to buggery, even though i've never really moved it or touched it much. :confused:

About time custom themes were easier to make!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah those dynamic themes look awesome. Can't wait to download a few of those.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah those dynamic themes look awesome. Can't wait to download a few of those.
    I'm in total agreement.

Now all that's needed is an interactive FIFA 10 one where you can play the mini-game of shooting at the keeper

ReputationRep:
    Dynamic themes :coma:

When is 3.00 heading out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'm in total agreement.

Now all that's needed is an interactive FIFA 10 one where you can play the mini-game of shooting at the keeper
    Nah I'm holding out for a highly pretentious GT5 one with shiny cars driving slowly around densely populated shiny cities with shiny people all over the place. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    Dynamic themes :coma:

When is 3.00 heading out
    Beginning of September apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'm holding out for a highly pretentious GT5 one with shiny cars driving slowly around densely populated shiny cities with shiny people all over the place. :teeth:
    Ahahaha of course!
    Sounds fantastic!
    You are making it, Geoff, aren't you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Beginning of September apparently.
    Tooo far away :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.