Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's me just completed Uncharted 2 on Hard. Going back to Fifa.

Edit:
    That GAU gun... I HATE it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Argh I've been trying to finish BS2 and completely forgot I haven't even finished packing yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Such a shame Man Utd lost. I am truly saddened. Own Goal must've been injured today. Pulled a hammy.

Elena would get it, if she were real, as long as she kept her mouth shut. :cool:
    :toofunny:

I think in that game even Own Goal would have found it hard to help Man Utd. :p:

Elena...:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Chloe > Elena. And Andy, how does she sound like a man?!

Bear in mind I haven't played U1, was Elena hot in that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Chloe > Elena. And Andy, how does she sound like a man?!

Bear in mind I haven't played U1, was Elena hot in that one?
    Not sure if she sounds like a man, but it sounds like everything she talks she needs to clear her throat & cough.

I'd probably have to punch her in the leg if she spoke too much, or maybe give her a chinese burn.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    That's me just completed Uncharted 2 on Hard. Going back to Fifa.

Edit:
    That GAU gun... I HATE it!!!
    Join the club :emo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Not sure if she sounds like a man, but it sounds like everything she talks she needs to clear her throat & cough.

I'd probably have to punch her in the leg if she spoke too much, or maybe give her a chinese burn.
    :lol: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with gau gun :awesome:

i hate fal :nooo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    What's wrong with gau gun :awesome:

i hate fal :nooo:
    It's far too heavy to carry around and you can't switch hands to shoot with, it's totally awkward to use. You can't run. You can barely walk. It's slow to start up. :woo: :eek3:

Maybe if you went through the game on Easy then yeah wing it, but not on Hard etc.

I like the FAL, it's like an short burst SMG + sniper. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The gau is lovely. Especially with unlimited ammo.

I might even do the whole Story with one of those, on Crushing, just for a laugh. :evil:

If only there were a Gau on COD:MW2 (multiplayer). Would be total My Little Pwny & an accuracy % of 5.2%

ReputationRep:
    The gau is lovely. Especially with unlimited ammo.

I might even do the whole Story with one of those, on Crushing, just for a laugh. :evil:

If only there were a Gau on COD:MW2 (multiplayer). Would be total My Little Pwny & an accuracy % of 5.2%
    Reminds me of the wraith on Resistance 2. I used it to get the majority of kills for the 10k trophy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Reminds me of the wraith on Resistance 2. I used it to get the majority of kills for the 10k trophy
    Ahh yeah! That was possibly the best weapon in the game! :lol:

Made online multiplayer completely pointless for the other 5-6 players in the game.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Trying to get the Globetrotter trophy on Fifa 10, but there no are jobs for the French and German league!

Doing the Serie A again, with Roma, don't have a negative budget now! :yeah: There was a patch I had to download (v1.03) maybe that had something to do with it. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Was the patch the recent transfers one?

I am waiting for that before i start a new game with the mega rich Pompey.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Was the patch the recent transfers one?

I am waiting for that before i start a new game with the mega rich Pompey.
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 10 patch v1.03 is a patch for the pre-release of Ultimate Team next week.
    Bit of a waste of 39MB IMO.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    FIFA 10 patch v1.03 is a patch for the pre-release of Ultimate Team next week.
    Bit of a waste of 39MB IMO.
    Think it fixed my negative budget though... :holmes:

I just wasted about 1 hr playing the Serie A again, not realising that I can do the Globetrotter trophy on any MM save.

ReputationRep:
    Think it fixed my negative budget though... :holmes:

I just wasted about 1 hr playing the Serie A again, not realising that I can do the Globetrotter trophy on any MM save.
    Didn't fix mine... well, I think it's been brought up, but every match I play I lose £20 in transfer money :mad: I haven't reached the other huge bug though, fingers crossed.

According to EA, there's been no bug fixes. Maybe you're just lucky and it's fixed itself? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    Didn't fix mine... well, I think it's been brought up, but every match I play I lose £20 in transfer money :mad: I haven't reached the other huge bug though, fingers crossed.

According to EA, there's been no bug fixes. Maybe you're just lucky and it's fixed itself? :p:
    Maybe... I'm going to delete all my unneeded MM saves and start again. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe... I'm going to delete all my unneeded MM saves and start again. :yep:
    How many MM saves do you have, for crying out loud?! I only have two; one for my real one (Liverpool), and the one I used to get the trophy for level 10 stadium (Real Madrid)!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.