ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    It's called being really lazy and not having time. :p:

Desperate time and all....
    Disgrace! :p:

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Do it for the lulz. :ahee:
    I might do!

In the words of Tiger Woods, "i am entitled to it", as i have already got Platinum. :creep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tbh... Chapter 4 was still fairly hard even with unlimited gernades. :o: Done it now though.

I was just button bushing so at times I just kill myself when the gernades hit the inside of the hut. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what Chapter 4 was....

The train bit?!

Been a looong time since i played UC2.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I can't remember what Chapter 4 was....

The train bit?!

Been a looong time since i played UC2.
    Nah no train... the one when you go into the Dig Site, and then once you reach the 'hut' where you find the maps/locations/secrets etc, then enemies come flooding in and Sully snipers to protect you.

ReputationRep:
    Nah no train... the one when you go into the Dig Site, and then once you reach the 'hut' where you find the maps/locations/secrets etc, then enemies come flooding in and Sully snipers to protect you.
    lol u nub. I kept spraying while in cover and it did the job fine....

Wasted about 10 grenades while trying to take out the tower though. :facepalm: Dunno how I managed it when I didn't have unlimited grenades on! :mmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol u nub. I kept spraying while in cover and it did the job fine....

Wasted about 10 grenades while trying to take out the tower though. :facepalm: Dunno how I managed it when I didn't have unlimited grenades on! :mmm:
    I just used gernades.

ReputationRep:
    I just used gernades.
    Cos it was easier???

I managed to get to chapter 7 within like 2 hours...didn't realise how quick you can do the first few chapter then they get longer and longer...or harder and harder I guess. Still finding treasures is a right *****!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Cos it was easier???

I managed to get to chapter 7 within like 2 hours...didn't realise how quick you can do the first few chapter then they get longer and longer...or harder and harder I guess. Still finding treasures is a right *****!
    Yep. :p:

That is what I disliked... I had to look at videos most times. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. :p:

That is what I disliked... I had to look at videos most times. :dry:
    The IGN walkthrough's alright actually...it has picies! But even so I've missed out so many cos I get into the game a bit then I forget about looking on the laptop screen! I think I'm gonna have to go through the game again to pick up the left over ones. Good thing is that they all have a different name so finding them isn't gonna be too difficult! :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The IGN walkthrough's alright actually...it has picies! But even so I've missed out so many cos I get into the game a bit then I forget about looking on the laptop screen! I think I'm gonna have to go through the game again to pick up the left over ones. Good thing is that they all have a different name so finding them isn't gonna be too difficult! :woo:
    It's pretty hellish how there's like 100 treasures. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty hellish how there's like 100 treasures. :dry:
    It's just stupid...if anyone actually bothered to find each and every one of them without using a guide I'd probably just give em a good pat on the back.....

Btw is that the new smily your gonna be using from now on? Got bored of Mr. ??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's just stupid...if anyone actually bothered to find each and every one of them without using a guide I'd probably just give em a good pat on the back.....

Btw is that the new smily your gonna be using from now on? Got bored of Mr. ??
    I'd give them a real platinum trophy. :awesome:

Nah, the ones I use most are: :hand: :holmes: :awesome: - it depends on the situation. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, that one. I couldn't even make it to the "hut" on Crushing, was always getting killed. Took me 2 days to finally get there :o:

Sully is as much use as a chocolate frying pan.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ahh, that one. I couldn't even make it to the "hut" on Crushing, was always getting killed. Took me 2 days to finally get there :o:

Sully is as much use as a chocolate frying pan.
    Unlimited weapons for the win! :lol: I'm on Chapter 6. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Won the EPL on semi-pro difficulty with Arsenal with a goal difference of 148 in FIFA...

I'm going to do La Liga on professional difficulty with Real Madrid now.

ReputationRep:
    Jeezus, you must win each match like 6-0 or something heavier.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Jeezus, you must win each match like 6-0 or something heavier.. :lol:
    Yep.

Had to start at that difficulty just to get used to the movement and finishing. I've played a couple of exhibition matches at pro difficulty, and it's already a fairly big step up. :sad:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    You're both needed over here!
    That was a golden oppurtunity to boast about my platinums :cool:

Almost done Ratchet and Clank ACIT...only challenge mode left

My blaster runs really really hot trophy was quite easy with 2 players bcos of the reviving :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    That was a golden oppurtunity to boast about my platinums :cool:

Almost done Ratchet and Clank ACIT...only challenge mode left

My blaster runs really really hot trophy was quite easy with 2 players bcos of the reviving :cool:
    :hand: I did it with 1 player, never knew you could do it with 2. :holmes:

Edit:
    Level 12 on Uncharted 2 on 'Crushing'. :lol: 1hr 10mins for 5 levels and finding all treasures. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Thank you to those that said to take my faulty ps3 back. Game swapped it with no problems

I have a quick question. Is it possible to download demos on a PC and then transfer them to the ps3 later or do you have to download them on the ps3? I ask because I have a laughably small download limit at home (10 GB per month).

Thanks all

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.