Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ClaireC85)
    Hi all,

Thank you to those that said to take my faulty ps3 back. Game swapped it with no problems

I have a quick question. Is it possible to download demos on a PC and then transfer them to the ps3 later or do you have to download them on the ps3? I ask because I have a laughably small download limit at home (10 GB per month).

Thanks all
    Wherever you download it, it still adds to the download limit. And yes I do believe you have to download it through the PS store on the PS3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Wherever you download it, it still adds to the download limit.
    True but I was hoping I could download it elsewhere

And yes I do believe you have to download it through the PS store on the PS3.
    Ah well, it was worth a try!

ReputationRep:
    Heavy Rain arrived today. Can't wait to play it!
    If only I had no work to do :mad:

ReputationRep:
    omg i cant wait for tomorow! why did heavy rain have to be released on a work day
    atleast it means im already in town to pick it up XD
    and then a week and a half later FFXIII!
    man my wallet is going to be hurting.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how long it will be until Blockbuster has it to rent out.

:evil:

Fifa 10 new update is live.. About ****ing time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I wonder how long it will be until Blockbuster has it to rent out.

:evil:

Fifa 10 new update is live.. About ****ing time.
    Usually a week or so after release, from my previous experiences. It was about a week afetr release until FIFA 10 came in to rent in my local, but even then I'd already bought the game as I was so impatient.

Update v1.04? Any idea what's changed? Ultimate Team's out very soon, and they've already released a 39mb pre-Ultimate Team patch a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    The Fifa update is the Jan 2010 transfers.

Ahh that's good then, only a week to wait until i play Heavy Rain.

ReputationRep:

Ahh that's good then, only a week to wait until i play Heavy Rain.
    Yay Been waiting for those for a while; they took their time over it.
    Well, I think it's a week, anyway. Best thing to do is phone them up and double-check :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    omg i cant wait for tomorow! why did heavy rain have to be released on a work day
    atleast it means im already in town to pick it up XD
    and then a week and a half later FFXIII!
    man my wallet is going to be hurting.
    Bah I forgot FFXIII was coming out so soon! Chuck in God of War III later next month and I'm going to be skint! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Sorry for all the questions.

I am looking to buy another controller for my ps3 slim and apparently I could either get a dualshock 3 controller or a sixaxis one. What is the difference? Should I get whichever one came with my ps3?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireC85)
    Hi all,

Sorry for all the questions.

I am looking to buy another controller for my ps3 slim and apparently I could either get a dualshock 3 controller or a sixaxis one. What is the difference? Should I get whichever one came with my ps3?

Thanks!
    Dualshock 3 is the one you want. Does the same job as the sixaxis plus has the ability to vibrate during gameplay.

More or less cost the same, so might as well go for the Dualshock 3. :yep:

quote from Amazon:

Making your gaming experience more immersive, more intuitive and more realistic, DUALSHOCK 3 is the only Bluetooth controller combining vibration function and SIXAXIS features, and the first choice for anyone wanting to get the most out of their PS3 gaming experience.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh with all the Heavy Rain talk... it's actually has been heavy rain where I am! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh with all the Heavy Rain talk... it's actually has been heavy rain where I am! :lol:
    Same here!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Same here!
    Fits the occasion quite nicely I thought. :awesome:

Edit:
    FAO Pompey fans:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...980481,00.html

ReputationRep:
    Fits the occasion quite nicely I thought. :awesome:

Edit:
    FAO Pompey fans:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...980481,00.html
    Knew that about 2-3 weeks ago! Sky Sports are soooo slow! :ahee:

Blantently Sony made it rain today & for the rest of the week! Crafty buggers. :creep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Knew that about 2-3 weeks ago! Sky Sports are soooo slow! :ahee:

Blantently Sony made it rain today & for the rest of the week! Crafty buggers. :creep:
    It should be snowing for me but I'm on the coast and because the snow is coming from over the sea, the saltiness of the sea melts the snow or something. Basically inland places will get snow. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    It should be snowing for me but I'm on the coast and because the snow is coming from over the sea, the saltiness of the sea melts the snow or something. Basically inland places will get snow. :holmes:
    I learnt someone new today :p:

Saltiness of the sea melts snow.. I am so using that fact on people this weekend! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Bah I forgot FFXIII was coming out so soon! Chuck in God of War III later next month and I'm going to be skint! :sigh:
    This is why I've held back buying games until about 3 weeks after release cos most of them hit sub £30 by then. Like I don't actually see the point of buying Heavy Rain tomorrow cos £40 odd quid is just ludicrous. Even though I get paid tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Yay Been waiting for those for a while; they took their time over it.
    What update? I thought I downloaded a patch a few days ago but the squads are still the same. I tried the "update squads" function but it said it was up to date already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    What update? I thought I downloaded a patch a few days ago but the squads are still the same. I tried the "update squads" function but it said it was up to date already.
    I have to admit, that's what I was thinking. I haven't been on the PS3 today or yesterday... I just took Andrew's word for it!
    :mad:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.