Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jev)
    Well, its not going to work for you because you're from Iran but under EU law all electronic items like the PS3 are covered by an automatic 5 year warranty. So what Sony sells you with the Ps3 is actually pretty useless.

edit: just saw you're in Sheffield. If you got your ps3 from here, you're covered too.
    Well at least you knew what the flag represented...most people on like MW2 are like 'oh you Iraqi you Iraqi' :facepalm:

Someone in Curries said the same thing when I bought my TV but I didn't really pay any attention to him. I would assume it would be a lengthy process to get it all to work out though...

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Sheffield is in Iran isn't it?
    :teehee: You should do geography at Uni! Inbetween all that colouring in they do you could probably do a better job at making stuff up about global warming. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

:teehee: You should do geography at Uni! Inbetween all that colouring in they do you could probably do a better job at making stuff up about global warming. :p:
    You can do geography at Uni? Wow, that would be a big waste of time. :lol: GCSE Geography was enough.. Boring stuff :sleep:

**** global warming, let's all power up our PS3's & HDTV's and leave them on all day & night. Let's melt that sodding polar icecap early!

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    You can do geography at Uni? Wow, that would be a big waste of time. :lol: GCSE Geography was enough.. Boring stuff :sleep:

**** global warming, let's all power up our PS3's & HDTV's and leave them on all day & night. Let's melt that sodding polar icecap early!

Actually in the winter my PS3 does keep my room toasty warm, though my phat PS3 did a much better job than this one does

Stupid efficient slim PS3's only using half the power of the older models!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

I did 2 years of Geography at High School, my teacher was sooo... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I saw one of my teachers assistants in our University gym the other day. She was :sogood: like 10 times over. :drool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I saw one of my teachers assistants in our University gym the other day. She was :sogood: like 10 times over. :drool:
    What are we like... :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Actually in the winter my PS3 does keep my room toasty warm, though my phat PS3 did a much better job than this one does

Stupid efficient slim PS3's only using half the power of the older models!
    That's why im not selling my Phat to get a Slim :ahee:

:five:

We must've gone to the same school, because my Geography teacher was :coma: as well. Dinny as a rook, but ****ing hell she had one heck of a pair on her.

ReputationRep:
    "Miss, i need help with my homework, can you please come and help me in my room that is covered in candles & rose petals scattered on my bed.."

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    "Miss, i need help with my homework, can you please come and help me in my room that is covered in candles & rose petals scattered on my bed.."

:ahee:

You could have given me this idea about a year ago...

Thing is she's only a couple of years older iirc...petite, so fit and very nice cleavage. You would never say no. Ever.

I bet she has fb...maybe I'll go stalk her for a bit...:lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Owen looks like if he's injured again. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

You could have given me this idea about a year ago...

Thing is she's only a couple of years older iirc...petite, so fit and very nice cleavage. You would never say no. Ever.

I bet she has fb...maybe I'll go stalk her for a bit...:lolwut:
    :lol:

If you're lucky she might even have the mandatory bikini pictures that more or less every girl on FB has.

Petite & nice cleavage, you have sold her to me.. What Uni gym was this. Im joining tomorrow. The girls down here are sick & Jeremy Kyle-esque.

PS3 related - Anyone waiting until Heavy Rain goes down in price? Like £30...

ReputationRep:
    Owen looks like if he's injured again. :facepalm2:
    He get's injured waking up in the morning. :creep:

Shame, as the way he has been playing today, he is worthy of a nice warm place on the England bench in Soooth Africa.

ReputationRep:

If you're lucky she might even have the mandatory bikini pictures that more or less every girl on FB has.

Petite & nice cleavage, you have sold her to me.. What Uni gym was this. Im joining tomorrow. The girls down here are sick & Jeremy Kyle-esque.
    Ahh mate don't...I might actually stalk her then it's get messy! :p:

The girls that go to our Uni gym are stunning...apart from the odd one or two...so nice to watch them on those exercise balls while your doing weights or whatever. It makes going to the gym well worth it! :yy:
    Even at circuit training you get fit girls going...I thought it only appealed to me but boy was I wrong! :yep:

PS3 related - Anyone waiting until Heavy Rain goes down in price? Like £30...
    Deffo...it's already slowly falling...give it like 2 weeks and I bet it'll be sub £30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    What's Heavy Rain like? I'm wondering if it's worth purchasing.
    Well-reviewed, though personally I'm not going to be buying it just yet. I'd suggest trying the demo and seeing if you take to it.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh mate don't...I might actually stalk her then it's get messy! :p:

The girls that go to our Uni gym are stunning...apart from the odd one or two...so nice to watch them on those exercise balls while your doing weights or whatever. It makes going to the gym well worth it! :yy:
    Even at circuit training you get fit girls going...I thought it only appealed to me but boy was I wrong! :yep:

Deffo...it's already slowly falling...give it like 2 weeks and I bet it'll be sub £30.

I am jealous now. The gym here is abandoned by the girls & they all flock to the McD's next door... :bawling: Sickening.

Already? Excellent news. There is no way i'm paying more then £25-£30 for a single player game ever again. Won't lose as much money when i sell it on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    What's Heavy Rain like? I'm wondering if it's worth purchasing.
    well worth it, mate. i finished it last night, but since there's a lot of different ways the game can change, it's got a lot of replay value. highly, highly recommended. the demo is decent but it really doesn't do the game justice.

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield is in Iran isn't it?
    Hey come on, I know that much at least :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jev)
    Hey come on, I know that much at least :p:
    I don't doubt that. I hear they have excellent educational programmes in Safampton.

ReputationRep:
    why isn't anyone talking bout the error thing here??

ReputationRep:
    BTW...thought i should put this up

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.