Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a PSP game but..

:coma:

I think it's safe to say I need to get me one of them!

ReputationRep:
    im keeping my eye on operation flashpoint, "Heavy Rain" (im a film buff) and MAG.

ReputationRep:
    Peeps can add me if they wish on lexo224.

Changing internet atm so won't be on for a little while but when I am on I play Metal Gear Online, Killzone, GTA IV (hilarious), and others.

Would really like to find somebody to play through Resi 5 with. Got flatmates who play but they're in different parts of the game and I'd like to start from the beginning.

ReputationRep:
    Is Fat Princess worth getting? I'm not sure, it looks awesome but I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omicronlyrae)
    Is Fat Princess worth getting? I'm not sure, it looks awesome but I don't know...
    from the reviews it seems the main gripe is that there is little communication and little incentive to work in groups, people just do their own thing and the whole thing devolves into chaos... Might want to get it a bit later on if you have many friends playing or when people have stopped being noobs.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently fl0w is going to get a trophy patch O_O http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=30361

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexicle)
    Peeps can add me if they wish on lexo224.

Changing internet atm so won't be on for a little while but when I am on I play Metal Gear Online, Killzone, GTA IV (hilarious), and others.

Would really like to find somebody to play through Resi 5 with. Got flatmates who play but they're in different parts of the game and I'd like to start from the beginning.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

We've had like 30 new PSNs on the OP since this thread 2 started! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    New Heavy Rain footage coming up. It's like being in a film!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    New Heavy Rain footage coming up. It's like being in a film!

Holy ****, that looks awesome :woo:

Like a mix of broken arrow and shenmue

ReputationRep:
    PSN is Lunty-
    I play CoD 5, Skate 2, Fifa 09, resistance 2 (occasionally)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunty)
    PSN is Lunty-
    I play CoD 5, Skate 2, Fifa 09, resistance 2 (occasionally)

Welcome to the thread!

ReputationRep:

Welcome to the thread!
    Thanks but my PSN has the - after Lunty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunty)
    Thanks but my PSN has the - after Lunty!
    Updated =)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this has been posted already, but...

Sony: PS2 back compat not returning to PS3 (ever) :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I don't think this has been posted already, but...

Sony: PS2 back compat not returning to PS3 (ever) :mad2:
    meh, whatever. I don't really care, i have to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Updated =)
    Hey that's my job! :p:

Just played the demo for DIRT 2 and Wet. DIRT 2 seemed similar to the first game - to much rally stuff for my liking. Give me proper roads! Wet was surprisingly good. The gameplay mechanics are very original, albeit it's one of those games that may get boring a few hours in due to repetitiveness. Graphics are quite poor as the devs have gone for a Tarantino Grindhouse-esque sort of look to it. Not pretty, but satisfactory nonetheless. Music is very Tarantino Pulp Fiction-esque as well! Definitely worth a download, will see how the reviews are before buying though.

ReputationRep:
    meh, whatever. I don't really care, i have to be honest.
    I was quite looking forward to having one less box by the TV at some point, but I suppose it's not that much of a problem...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm not going to need backwards compatibility again anyway. Not used the function on my PS3 since I played FFXII in the summer of 2007. And I highly doubt I'll ever want to play FFXII again...

ReputationRep:
    ...Yeah the Mini Ninjas demo sucked. It was funny for about 5 minutes. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Hey that's my job! :p:
    When you're not around, I have the tools to do your job. :p: Even when you are I do as well. :p: I'm just courteous.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.