Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I presume he means the treasure guide for Uncharted 2 and treasure videos - why he needs 4 tabs open I don't know, 2 was sufficient for me.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Memory_Leak
    Cos I was trying to make sure I could make the treasures as easy to find as possible but even then I missed out loads of em! :facepalm:
    But it's over now...I will not ***** about it no more. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Oh so re-syncing won't solve the problem for them?

Also:

i played the demo.
    it was lovely ^.^

ReputationRep:
    I guess mine's working again. Although it says 1st March.

Will have to wait and see I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Patch me up Sony :pwnd:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jev)
    I guess mine's working again. Although it says 1st March.

Will have to wait and see I guess.
    You can change the date. Don't ask me how, but i read this earlier on... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, completely forgot about that :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jev)
    Oh yeah, completely forgot about that :facepalm:
    We shouldn't have to change it ourselves, should do it automatically.. :hmmm:

Useless Sony.

Just don't change it to 31/12/2000 :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    haha that would be real smart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    You can change the date. Don't ask me how, but i read this earlier on... :yes:
    Just go to settings, then date & time. Then go to "update via Internet" or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see the Heavy Rain Glitch thing yet ?

Main character in nude :lol:
    http://n4g.com/ps3/News-484529.aspx

Probably done on purpose by the creators, in the hope of someone finding it.

ReputationRep:
    In FIFA ultimate team is the only way to renew a contract by buying the packs for contract cards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakapaka)
    In FIFA ultimate team is the only way to renew a contract by buying the packs for contract cards?
    Or you can buy it from someone else on the auction thingy...(if it's still like that on Fifa 10.)

That's one of the reasons I gave up on UT last year...wasn't gonna pay real money to keep my players and by the time I'd started, everyone had golden players and just kept taking shots from like the middle of the pitch and they'd go in...stupid!

I'm so glad it's fixed....I got a 3 hour dose of AC2 :ahee: Altair's armour :coma:

ReputationRep:
    God of War 3 (pre-order) - £33.99 @ thegamecollection
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/62347...r-33-99-thegam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Or you can buy it from someone else on the auction thingy...(if it's still like that on Fifa 10.)

That's one of the reasons I gave up on UT last year...wasn't gonna pay real money to keep my players and by the time I'd started, everyone had golden players and just kept taking shots from like the middle of the pitch and they'd go in...stupid!
    Ok, thought the auction was just for players?. You can buy the packs with game money or with real money . Its like GBP 1.19 for a gold pack or 11.000 coins. Its very annoying having to renew contracts all the time, i have played 8 games and have to renew 4 players all ready, one of the players i had just bought also:confused:. Then you go and play a game online and then randomly someone is injured or for some reason dont allow a player to play with its red flashing.

This was my 1st FIFA, was a pro evo fanboy. I got ultimate team as it sounded like the master leauge in pro evo. Disappointing so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I'm so glad it's fixed....I got a 3 hour dose of AC2 :ahee: Altair's armour :coma:
    :teehee: We (well mostly Andrew) fantasise about Elena or some other girl in a game (Sheva :yep:) and you're loving Altair's armour? What's wrong with you!?!?!?

(Original post by Sakapaka)
    Ok, thought the auction was just for players?. You can buy the packs with game money or with real money . Its like GBP 1.19 for a gold pack or 11.000 coins. Its very annoying having to renew contracts all the time, i have played 8 games and have to renew 4 players all ready, one of the players i had just bought also:confused:. Then you go and play a game online and then randomly someone is injured or for some reason dont allow a player to play with its red flashing.

This was my 1st FIFA, was a pro evo fanboy. I got ultimate team as it sounded like the master leauge in pro evo. Disappointing so far.
    UT is good once you get into it and you earn a bit of money...on Fifa 09 you could buy any card on the auction, formation, contracts, kits...etc. If you do commit yourself to UT you'll enjoy it...also if you find yourself not getting enough points then you can wack up the difficulty to earn more points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    You're going to beat me to that trophy now, after yesterday's problems

:teehee: We (well mostly Andrew) fantasise about Elena or some other girl in a game (Sheva :yep:) and you're loving Altair's armour? What's wrong with you!?!?!?
    :ditto: :p: It's not even that amazing, anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Some people are really desperate to play Heavy Rain... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-PS3-and-H...mZ300402233595

No takers yet, it seems! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Some people are really desperate to play Heavy Rain... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-PS3-and-H...mZ300402233595

No takers yet, it seems! :rofl:
    Haha that's brilliant though! Someone would probably feel sorry for him sooner or later...

Oh man...I accidentally ****** up the zoom in/out on FF so everything was really weird looking but I just found the reset button and it's fixed! Everythings clear now! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man...I accidentally ****** up the zoom in/out on FF so everything was really weird looking but I just found the reset button and it's fixed! Everythings clear now! :woo:
    Hold Ctrl + mousewheel

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.