Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I'm looking for a sealed copy though. :emo:

Check this out btw:

That is some amazing editing...either that guys good or there are a lot of crap players on the Xbox...I'm leaning towards the latter cos the former makes me look bad...and jealous! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Mike. Just ordered them :wink2:

Worst case scenario I don't play them till after Uni is out and then I play them all summer but still brilliant find mate!

How scary is Dead Space? I'm planning to buy it just for the platinum [cos imma trophy whore :teeth:] but i'm a COMPLETE pussy when it comes to horror :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    How scary is Dead Space? I'm planning to buy it just for the platinum [cos imma trophy whore :teeth:] but i'm a COMPLETE pussy when it comes to horror :blush:
    I bought it a couple of weeks ago cos it was just £8 from Amazon and it is scary but for most of it you'll know the monsters are there cos of the scary music! :p:
    But for some parts where there's no gravity they can come at you from any angle and from early on you've gotta learn to be really conservative with ammo cos you might be tempted to keep shooting them in the body but really you gotta dismember them to kill the quickly. Also if you do run out of ammo resort to smashing them with your weapon. :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Crushed Uncharted 2, 100 treasures .

*Gets ready to go to uni* :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I found it mega scary :eek3: Some of the little buggers jump off the floor at you, that always gets me

Good game though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Crushed Uncharted 2, 100 treasures .

*Gets ready to go to uni* :yawn:
    :yy:

Good job!

I get to eagerly await Bioshock 2 and ACII! :ahee:

(Original post by humz2)
    x
    Dead Space £8.85 @ ShopTo

If you're interested that is

ReputationRep:
    Yep I've snagged a couple of great new copies on eBay too. :jive:

Also been trying to find a cheap copy of Tekken 6 - it's still £25! :dry:
    but its tekken and its cooooool!

£25 is a pretty good price for it i think.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently IGN gave God Of War 3 , a 10/10 :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :yy:

Good job!

I get to eagerly await Bioshock 2 and ACII! :ahee:
    I chose the easier level to get the 100th treasure... it was either Cat and Mouse or Reunion... I gave the :hand: to Reunion. :teehee:

Did you get the 101st treasure? :holmes: Not that you get rewarded for... AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    I chose the easier level to get the 100th treasure... it was either Cat and Mouse or Reunion... I gave the :hand: to Reunion. :teehee:

Did you get the 101st treasure? :holmes: Not that you get rewarded for... AFAIK.
    I was so happy about getting the 100th treasure that I cba to get the 101st one. Pointless anyway! :p:

Plus I'm not really a completionist so it's cool though saying that I bet I'll end up getting it anyway! It's on the final level though....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was so happy about getting the 100th treasure that I cba to get the 101st one. Pointless anyway! :p:

Plus I'm not really a completionist so it's cool though saying that I bet I'll end up getting it anyway! It's on the final level though....
    There are no treasures on the final level. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    There are no treasures on the final level. :holmes:
    The final level that contains treasures, i.e. the one before the final level. The one where you get the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blue gorrilla monkey people who swing stuff at you and you get the big battle in the middle between Lazaravics (sp?) men and then...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The final level that contains treasures, i.e. the one before the final level. The one where you get the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blue gorrilla monkey people who swing stuff at you and you get the big battle in the middle between Lazaravics (sp?) men and then...
    O.I.C.

ReputationRep:
    O.I.C.
    :p:

Have you found somewhere to get some GAU kills yet?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :p:

Have you found somewhere to get some GAU kills yet?
    Chapter 1. :p:

:erm:... I think Siege, the one when the village gets overtaken/destroyed? :dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PS Store specials.

ReputationRep:
    Heavy Rain Official Soundtrack

Use the code below on the PSN store to download the official Heavy Rain soundtrack for free.

CE9D-ETBB-M8DE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Heavy Rain Official Soundtrack

Use the code below on the PSN store to download the official Heavy Rain soundtrack for free.

CE9D-ETBB-M8DE
    Doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't work.
    Sorry :o: , I found it on Hot Uk Deals, and thought it'd work
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/62527...ial-soundtrack

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.