• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Boom. Got Tekken 6 for £23.50. Brand new of course. :yeah:
    eBay I take it? :yeah:

------
    Special request. :puppyeyes:

Can I get perhaps 2 or 3 LBP players help me get the Party Person trophy? I need this trophy and the Crowd Pleaser trophy which I need another 5 plays.

Should take no longer than 15mins, we just need to run through a level together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Indeed. :yeah:

Now to try and find Heavy Rain on the cheap.

ReputationRep:

------
    Special request. :puppyeyes:

Can I get perhaps 2 or 3 LBP players help me get the Party Person trophy? I need this trophy and the Crowd Pleaser trophy which I need another 5 plays.

Should take no longer than 15mins, we just need to run through a level together.
    What does it involve? I have it, but haven't played much due to working away...a few levels I think. You might prefer someone with a little more experience..but if I'm capable I can give it a go.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    What does it involve? I have it, but haven't played much due to working away...a few levels I think. You might prefer someone with a little more experience..but if I'm capable I can give it a go.
    Crowd pleaser - my level takes 5 secs to play, you land on the scoreboard as your sackboy/girl spawns. I just need someone to play it 5 times.

Party person - Just need to run through a level, just for speed I'd choose one of the early levels so nothing difficult really.

ReputationRep:
    i'm on it spikey

ReputationRep:
    Crowd pleaser - my level takes 5 secs to play, you land on the scoreboard as your sackboy/girl spawns. I just need someone to play it 5 times.

Party person - Just need to run through a level, just for speed I'd choose one of the early levels so nothing difficult really.
    Sounds simple enough, even in my current tired state. Suppose I should really get round to unpacking as the PS3 is still in my suitcase somewhere...when do you want to do it?
    I don't have a mic...not too much of a problem is it?

Edit: Ah someone in there before me...well I'm around anyway if you still need someone else.

ReputationRep:
    do you miss only the 50 plays trophy to get a platinum spikey? good luck, it's quite easy actually to get if you advertise it on a few forums.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sounds simple enough, even in my current tired state. Suppose I should really get round to unpacking as the PS3 is still in my suitcase somewhere...when do you want to do it?
    I don't have a mic...not too much of a problem is it?

Edit: Ah someone in there before me...well I'm around anyway if you still need someone else.
    I just got the Party person trophy with Darkos, I thought it had to be with 3 other people on my friend's list... but it worked.

Erm... I need 4 more plays on my 5 sec level for platinum! :woo:

(Original post by darkos87)
    do you miss only the 50 plays trophy to get a platinum spikey? good luck, it's quite easy actually to get if you advertise it on a few forums.
    Yeah I have advertised on PS3trophies and others but they seem less interested. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    :teehee: There's an update for Uncharted 2. I think Naughty Dog may have caught on with the Crushing cheat, lucky I've done it. :awesome:

Easy 200 GAU kills - Chapter 19. It's an infinite loop, you can use any gun literally.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    200 Kills: GAU - 19

These are the guns the big armored soldiers carry, they look much like a big turret guns.

Found first in Chapter 19.

Since this will take you a lot of time, I liked loading Chapter 19 - Siege, and going to the area next to the mounted turret where the infinite spawn is located. I just purchased the GAU-19 from the Bonuses menu and turning on Infinite Ammo.

SAUCE
    I posted about this ages ago and was ignored. :mad:

Don't tell me the crushing glitch has gone though! I haven't done it yet!

Actually I might have started it on crushing. I hope!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    I posted about this ages ago and was ignored. :mad:

Don't tell me the crushing glitch has gone though! I haven't done it yet!

Actually I might have started it on crushing. I hope!
    It wasn't ignored, think we just forgot. :console:

You can bypass the update, it just means you'll be logged out of PSN. That's what happened to me. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I just got the Party person trophy with Darkos, I thought it had to be with 3 other people on my friend's list... but it worked.

Erm... I need 4 more plays on my 5 sec level for platinum! :woo:

Yeah I have advertised on PS3trophies and others but they seem less interested. :dry:
    Ah tell me how to find this level and I'll give it a go for you! (I take it it has to be 4 people play through, not one person play through 4 times)

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't ignored, think we just forgot. :console:

You can bypass the update, it just means you'll be logged out of PSN. That's what happened to me. :dontknow:
    Yeah you can, if you don't do the update it'll just sign you out of the PSN...I've not finished the game on Crushing so I've gotta do it quick!

Can't believe you've nearly got LBP platinum. I'm not happy
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah tell me how to find this level and I'll give it a go for you! (I take it it has to be 4 people play through, not one person play through 4 times)
    Community > Search > Search Text > spikeymike09 > play my level called 5 sec lvl easy quick

:dontknow:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah you can, if you don't do the update it'll just sign you out of the PSN...I've not finished the game on Crushing so I've gotta do it quick!

Can't believe you've nearly got LBP platinum. I'm not happy
    Look who's slow now. :teehee:

Edit:
    PLATINUM! :king1:

ReputationRep:
    I did it 5 times just to make sure

ReputationRep:
    I left it cos of those community trophies, or more to the point one of them! Who wants to play my level when it's bloody impossible to finish!?!

Oh well got Bioshock 2 now But I might go back to it just to get platinum though there is some work left to be done on it.

Now should I start Bioshock 2 with a guide or should I finish it then do it with a guide?

ReputationRep:

Edit:
    PLATINUM! :king1:
    x100
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I did it 5 times just to make sure
    I saw the play count jump up by 7 and I was like :eek2: :eek3: :yeah:

I'll rep you tomorrow for helping, I repped Darkos earlier. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Someone just negged me saying

"Gooner scum "
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I left it cos of those community trophies, or more to the point one of them! Who wants to play my level when it's bloody impossible to finish!?!

Oh well got Bioshock 2 now But I might go back to it just to get platinum though there is some work left to be done on it.

Now should I start Bioshock 2 with a guide or should I finish it then do it with a guide?
    The community ones are a nightmare... just takes time. :indiff: Why did you make an impossible level?! :nah:

Why start a brand new game with a guide?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.