Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tokyorose888)
    did i do something wrong??

thats the only way i could think of, an other ideas? im selling my 60gb one on ebay as its got the flashing lights but im not sure of a way to try and delete all the data off it before i put it on, does removing the hard drive from the console reset it?

any help please? thnx
    If you know what you are doing you could connect it to a PC and format/erase it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    And keep the trolling to the minimum... :dry:
    PSN ID is TFerg006

You can usually find me playing GRiD, LBP, Midnight Club:LA etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    If you know what you are doing you could connect it to a PC and format/erase it that way.
    thnx for your replies, i dont think theres anything worthy to use on the harddrive, ive changed my account password and delted bank details off when i logged into my account on the internet.

i think an external casing is needed for the hard drive to connect to the pc right? because i dont see anything that could connect it to the pc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Thanks for the tip. I was reading the fifa 09 game guide that came with the Game and in the defense section it mentioned Jockey, What does Jockey mean and what is it's purpose. Thanks.
    I think jockey-ing would be when you press L2 as an attacker runs at your defence. Doing this makes the defender stand up to the attacker so you can run towards your goal whilst still facing up to the defender making it hard to pass you.

On a side note Battlefield is a great little game but my brother got it for free from a friend so i can't comment on whether its lived up to the price i paid. It's got some very easy trophies if thats what you look for.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thread 2? Awesome...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    PSN: PuNjAb-PoLiCe_PP

Only play COD4 :cool:
    Updated. :yy:

It really isn't surprising to see so many people still playing CoD4 even though WaW is out. CoD4 is such a good game. No pressure on MW2 then!

(Original post by Tawm)
    PSN ID is TFerg006

You can usually find me playing GRiD, LBP, Midnight Club:LA etc etc.

Welcome to the thread! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is interested in a used copy (but in excellent condition) copy of GTA 4, PM me

ReputationRep:
    Wipeout Fury on Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield 1943 has got a new map because playstation users reached a total of 43,000,000 kills

ReputationRep:
    I still need to get battlefield but I can't afford it and no1 to gameshare it with

ReputationRep:
    Finally made it to the professional tour in VT2009. :eek:

Took me four seasons to get to amateur world number 1! Just started my fifth season, and I'm now 147th in the professional rankings, and have to climb my way back to the top all over again! Bit of a rubbish move my Sega there, making people go through the boring challenger tour before being allowed to play at the top level.

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming the challenger tour is as boring and easy as the challenger matches on VT3. Only really got interesting in grand slams, seems much better for playing against friends VT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)
    I'm assuming the challenger tour is as boring and easy as the challenger matches on VT3. Only really got interesting in grand slams, seems much better for playing against friends VT.
    Yeah pretty much - but I didn't remember VT3 being as easy as VT2009 was! Having played four seasons in VT2009, I'm sure I would have been professional world number 1 in VT3 already! :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I like the old thread's name more, this one has too many numbers...kinda.

Just finished inFamous which I thought was an impressive game considering it was a new IP. Haven't tried Prototype but I might rent it...although I've heard it isn't that great. It's unfortunate how quantity is beating quality, but I guess I should try the game first before making my own judgment.

Also, I've started Resistance now after trying it before and leaving it and I'm glad I picked it up again cos it's great so far! Considering it was a launch title it's looking really good! Gameplay isn't repetitive at all, levels are paced out quite well and the storyline keeps everything intact! I thought I'd try this until I get Killzone 2 but I'm definitely playing it for game itself now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashioni)
    I like the old thread's name more, this one has too many numbers...kinda.
    There are just two numbers in the thread title...

You can't really have "The 'Brand new and Shiny' Playstation 3 Society II" since PS3's aren't really new any more, though they may still be shiny.

ReputationRep:
    PSN: thewait
    Play COD4 mostly.

ReputationRep:
    There are just two numbers in the thread title...

You can't really have "The 'Brand new and Shiny' Playstation 3 Society II" since PS3's aren't really new any more, though they may still be shiny.
    In that case, we shall henceforth rename this thread:

The Shiny Playstation Society II

ReputationRep:
    How weird is this..Ahmed Hassan joined my game yesterday, just by chance! :curious: By alas he left...cos my clan was owning :p: and cos it was mid game too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    In that case, we shall henceforth rename this thread:

The Shiny Playstation Society II

:indiff:

I'm not too keen on it personally! I think there's an old Playstation Society around as well, so it best to keep the PS3 in to avoid confusion too...

(Original post by thewait)
    PSN: thewait
    Play COD4 mostly.

Welcome to the thread!

ReputationRep:

I'm not too keen on it personally! I think there's an old Playstation Society around as well, so it best to keep the PS3 in to avoid confusion too...
    Ahaha :o: Seems I left the 3 out by mistake.
    So, how about The Shiny Plastation 3 Society II:cool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.