Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I left it cos of those community trophies, or more to the point one of them! Who wants to play my level when it's bloody impossible to finish!?!

Oh well got Bioshock 2 now But I might go back to it just to get platinum though there is some work left to be done on it.

Now should I start Bioshock 2 with a guide or should I finish it then do it with a guide?
    Without a guide first of course! I'm nearing the end of Bioshock 2 I think. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I saw the play count jump up by 7 and I was like :eek2: :eek3: :yeah:

I'll rep you tomorrow for helping, I repped Darkos earlier. :yes:
    A pleasure to help :top2: And thank you very much kind sir

ReputationRep:
    The community ones are a nightmare... just takes time. :indiff: Why did you make an impossible level?! :nah:

Why start a brand new game with a guide?
    Because I could :p: And to piss people off :awesome:

I'd ideally want to get platinum on Bioshock 2 because the story is linear so there is no backtracking...but there are loads of online trophies too :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Without a guide first of course! I'm nearing the end of Bioshock 2 I think. :cool:
    How long is the game?

ReputationRep:
    I left it cos of those community trophies, or more to the point one of them! Who wants to play my level when it's bloody impossible to finish!?!

Oh well got Bioshock 2 now But I might go back to it just to get platinum though there is some work left to be done on it.

Now should I start Bioshock 2 with a guide or should I finish it then do it with a guide?
    You shouldn't need a guide, even the recordings you only need to find 80% of, which is almost impossible not to do.

If you only plan to play it through once, then make sure you do these two things for two of the hidden trophies that aren't part of the main story:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Save all little sisters as well as the three characters you have the option of killing (Grace, Gill Alexander and Stanley Poole).

Use telekinesis to fire a golf club at the model of Andrew Ryan's head :teehee::

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    You shouldn't need a guide, even the recordings you only need to find 80% of, which is almost impossible not to do.

If you only plan to play it through once, then make sure you do these two things for two of the hidden trophies that aren't part of the main story:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Save all little sisters as well as the three characters you have the option of killing (Grace, Gill Alexander and
    Spoiler:
    Show

Why would I want to kill them? Or is that better answered by just playing the game?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How long is the game?
    :hand: It's not a race to get platinum.

ReputationRep:
    How long is the game?
    It is quite lengthy if you try to do everything on the first playthrough (save all the little sisters, etc). Must have been around 15-20 hours so far, and I still haven't finished. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Why would I want to kill them? Or is that better answered by just playing the game?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The little sisters? More Adam!

Also, I accidentally submitted my last post before I had finished typing, check out the rest.

ReputationRep:
    :hand: It's not a race to get platinum.
    I just don't want to have to play the game again just to get trophies! And yes it is a race cos you're catching up!

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    It is quite lengthy if you try to do everything on the first playthrough (save all the little sisters, etc). Must have been around 15-20 hours so far, and I still haven't finished. :sigh:
    15-20 hours? That...is...very...long.....

Well best get started...I've not even play the first one though :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The little sisters? More Adam!

Also, I accidentally submitted my last post before I had finished typing, check out the rest.
    Ah right gotcha, :wink2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I have no idea what ADAM is :p:

ReputationRep:
    Modern Warfare 2 DLC ? Looks fake, but would really love it if they would release the old COD4 maps, as I believe that the worst COD4 maps are better than the best MW2 maps

http://n4g.com/gaming/News-486508.aspx

and

Edge Review: Final Fantasy XIII

... 5/10 :O

http://n4g.com/News-486656.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Modern Warfare 2 DLC ? Looks fake, but would really love it if they would release the old COD4 maps, as I believe that the worst COD4 maps are better than the best MW2 maps

http://n4g.com/gaming/News-486508.aspx

and

Edge Review: Final Fantasy XIII

... 5/10 :O

http://n4g.com/News-486656.aspx
    I totally agree, though people have said for ages now that Activision were planning on bringing back Cod4 maps :dontknow:

It would be awesome if they did, those maps were at least less campy than the MW2 ones..

ReputationRep:
    Ah right gotcha, :wink2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I have no idea what ADAM is :p:
    You mean you haven't played the first one! Get on it, that's like watching The Godfather Part II without seeing the first one, blasphemy.

ReputationRep:
    COD 4 maps on MW2? :lol:

For the price they will charge as well! :rofl:

Funniest thing i've seen today.. So far

Can't wait for God of War 3 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    COD 4 maps on MW2? :lol:

For the price they will charge as well! :rofl:

Funniest thing i've seen today.. So far
    I'd pay to get away from these camping ***** and play them on a map I know inside out, heartbeat sensors won't help them no more :evil:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'd pay to get away from these camping ***** and play them on a map I know inside out, heartbeat sensors won't help them no more :evil:
    Or just don't play it and focus getting platinums. :teeth:

I don't see the facination of MW2 anymore... :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Or just don't play it and focus getting platinums. :teeth:

I don't see the facination of MW2 anymore... :nah:
    To be fair though, if you had as many mates (not saying you don't, just saying maybe they don't play MW2? :dontknow:) as I did both people I know irl and people I've somehow come to meet on the PSN then it's fun, we usually get a party of 6 and play whatever...it's weird though cos most of the people I've met on the PSN I've known for about 3 years now (well near enough anyway) so its fun. We managed to play Cod4 for 2 years though Mw2 doesn't really match that but it's still fun to play until another game comes along to replace it...
    The appeal of online gaming isn't as much when you play by yourself, I realised that when I bought the PS3 and played on RFOM...I got bored of my PS3 within the week!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    To be fair though, if you had as many mates (not saying you don't, just saying maybe they don't play MW2? :dontknow:) as I did both people I know irl and people I've somehow come to meet on the PSN then it's fun, we usually get a party of 6 and play whatever...it's weird though cos most of the people I've met on the PSN I've known for about 3 years now (well near enough anyway) so its fun. We managed to play Cod4 for 2 years though Mw2 doesn't really match that but it's still fun to play until another game comes along to replace it...
    The appeal of online gaming isn't as much when you play by yourself, I realised that when I bought the PS3 and played on RFOM...I got bored of my PS3 within the week!
    O.I.C - I don't know many people who have PS3s tbf, only about ~5. :o:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.