I need people to play with.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome!

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    My real name is involved heavily in Bioshock 2. :yes:
    Your real name is not Andrew?! :gasp:

(Original post by bigmo7)
    O rly? I doubt mine will even come up. :getmecoat:

I keep dying on Bioshock 2...stupid splicers...even with a gun turret and a bot I still can't defend the little sister while she's harvesting ADAM...so annoying!
    Set up trap rivets around the body, put the little sister down to harvest and chuck a gun turret at a good location. Now just camp in a spot where you can see the little sister well. Done.

...And Final Fantasy is awesome people. :dry:

Too many games to platinum

Assassin's Creed 2, NFS Shift, MW2, U2 are on my higher prioirity list but GOW3 is soon out and I still haven;t got Bioshock 2 :bawling:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Andrew != Andrew :eek2:

(Original post by humz2)
    Too many games to platinum

Assassin's Creed 2, NFS Shift, MW2, U2 are on my higher prioirity list but GOW3 is soon out and I still haven;t got Bioshock 2 :bawling:
    I have Fifa 10 & Uncharted 2 left. I'll buy a new game once I get another platinum. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Andrew != Andrew :eek2::
    Andrew Ryan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    March 9th for Europe right? Though Play.com says it's got it in stock and ready so...
    That's probably because they've started posting copies ready to arrive on the 9th. It's unlikely anyone will actually get a copy before then.

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Seems like only yesterday that the first FF was released. Not that i ever played it, or plan to play FF13. :ahee:
    How old are you? I'm 22 and I was a newborn when the first FF came out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Andrew Ryan?
    That makes sense. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Was just about to start Uncharted on Crushing...then remembered the **** up I made lowering the difficulty on one level before so I didn't unlock it Oh well, guess I'm playing through on hard again.

Is there any way to see how many treasures you have found for each level?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Was just about to start Uncharted on Crushing...then remembered the **** up I made lowering the difficulty on one level before so I didn't unlock it Oh well, guess I'm playing through on hard again.

Is there any way to see how many treasures you have found for each level?
    On the main menu, go to chapters >> Press x on the chapter to get an overview of all the chapters

ReputationRep:
    On the main menu, go to chapters >> Press x on the chapter to get an overview of all the chapters
    It goes straight to the difficulty selection, shows no details at all. Though it does for U2 IIRC.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    It goes straight to the difficulty selection, shows no details at all. Though it does for U2 IIRC.
    Oh sorry, U2 was the first thing that came to mind.

I don't think you can on U1. :nah:

Edit:
    Just got Need For Speed: Shift for £21.51 brand new off eBay. I miss my racing games. :yeah:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :zomg:

The update for U2 crashes my PS3! :eek3:

Edit:

:fyi: Tip: Load the game up i.e cancel the update at first, when you reach the main menu, go to multiplayer then update.

Edit2:
    The connection to U2 servers takes ages! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Finished Bioshock 2.

Very good game, and pretty much on par with the first one.

Shame I somehow missed one Power to the People Station, otherwise I would have had another trophy. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Army of Two: 40th Day is so bad... it actually become awesomely funny. There are moral choices in the game, either save or kill people etc. And each of them have wacky cinematics showing the consequences. for example you are in a zoo and you decide to not kill a white bengal tiger. The tiger gets loose from the zoo and enters a car of a thief, waits for him to get in the car and ROOAARRR kills him.

Geniouss
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Platinum'd Uncharted 2! :woo: :yeah:

6th platinum.

ReputationRep:

6th platinum.
    I've still only got four...

Other than that, congrats! What's next?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I've still only got four...

Other than that, congrats! What's next?
    Still more than Geoff.

Thanks. - Urm.. I only have Fifa 10 left to platinum, that'll take me at least a decade to do... just bought Need For Speed: Shift tonight from eBay, both games should keep me occupied until I get my hands on Heavy Rain for sub £25. :holmes:

ReputationRep:

6th platinum.
    Nice! :yy:

Still more than Geoff.
    :hand: :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I only have the one platinum though I do only have two ps3 games...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I only have the one platinum though I do only have two ps3 games...
    You know what to do then! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous, I've wasted $400 dollars I've collected throughout the mission while trying to defend a little sister collecting ADAM...those ******* splicers keep killing me and I got no aid packs!

I keep dying over and over and over and over....arrrghhhhh!

Edit: Done it! Quit the game and loaded it up again, spent $200 and bought so much ammo I messed dem guyz all up! :yep:

Edit2: Found loads of ammo :facepalm: All I had to do was walk round the amusement park a bit to find it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.