Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    This is ridiculous, I've wasted $400 dollars I've collected throughout the mission while trying to defend a little sister collecting ADAM...those ******* splicers keep killing me and I got no aid packs!

I keep dying over and over and over and over....arrrghhhhh!
    Try a video guide. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Try a video guide. :ahee:
    The bit I'm stuck on shouldn't have been that hard but cos I nearly managed it the first time I died, the game doesn't give you any ammo, just half your health and some EVE I think and that's which doesn't go far when the splicers use pistols!! So unfair!
    Plus the only health station in my area got destroyed so I couldn't top up my health while beating them up!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The bit I'm stuck on shouldn't have been that hard but cos I nearly managed it the first time I died, the game doesn't give you any ammo, just half your health and some EVE I think and that's which doesn't go far when the splicers use pistols!! So unfair!
    Plus the only health station in my area got destroyed so I couldn't top up my health while beating them up!
    I have no idea what you're talking about but it shounds like Bioshock 2. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I have no idea what you're talking about but it shounds like Bioshock 2. :ahee:
    :lol:

Yeah I'm just angry that the party took me so long to do...

It's k now...I think...

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous, I've wasted $400 dollars I've collected throughout the mission while trying to defend a little sister collecting ADAM...those ******* splicers keep killing me and I got no aid packs!

I keep dying over and over and over and over....arrrghhhhh!

Edit: Done it! Quit the game and loaded it up again, spent $200 and bought so much ammo I messed dem guyz all up! :yep:

Edit2: Found loads of ammo :facepalm: All I had to do was walk round the amusement park a bit to find it.
    It's really not that hard! :curious:

Before you set the little sister down, make sure you have full health/eve and the full amount medkits and eve hypos. Make sure you have plenty of ammo too (the rivet gun, machine gun and shotgun are the best weapons imo).

Now save your game.

It's very important that you obtain the video recorder as it gives you big damage bonuses when you carry out research on your enemies, but I'm not sure you've got that far yet. Seeing as you're in the amusement park though, you must have got the research camera by now (I think).

What plasmids are you using? I find that the electroshock, and incinerate ones are the best. I recommend that you upgrade your rivet gun to the max and then your machine gun, when you discover enough Power to the People stations. Setting enemies on fire with a rivet gun is :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It's really not that hard! :curious:

Before you set the little sister down, make sure you have full health/eve and the full amount medkits and eve hypos. Make sure you have plenty of ammo too (the rivet gun, machine gun and shotgun are the best weapons imo).

Now save your game.

It's very important that you obtain the video recorder as it gives you big damage bonuses when you carry out research on your enemies, but I'm not sure you've got that far yet. Seeing as you're in the amusement park though, you must have got the research camera by now (I think).

What plasmids are you using? I find that the electroshock, and incinerate ones are the best. I recommend that you upgrade your rivet gun to the max and then your machine gun, when you discover enough Power to the People stations. Setting enemies on fire with a rivet gun is :awesome:
    It really was that hard! I dunno what the video recorder is...or if I've got it or not

I've got the incinerate plasmid now...I didn't really think about saving the game when I've got all my ammo and stuff but it makes sense :p:

ReputationRep:
    It really was that hard! I dunno what the video recorder is...or if I've got it or not

I've got the incinerate plasmid now...I didn't really think about saving the game when I've got all my ammo and stuff but it makes sense :p:
    Ah you're not far in then. Don't worry you'll find the research camera eventually. :yy:

And yes, the save function is your friend in this game! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ah you're not far in then. Don't worry you'll find the research camera eventually. :yy:

And yes, the save function is your friend in this game! :yep:
    Yeah ok don't rub it in! I'm slow on this game mostly because of the controls...too much time spent on MW2 I guess...and all games should allow you to fully customise controls too.

I think the only thing I've upgraded so far is the Rivet gun...it looks cooler now with the gadgety things on it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ok don't rub it in! I'm slow on this game mostly because of the controls...too much time spent on MW2 I guess...and all games should allow you to fully customise controls too.

I think the only thing I've upgraded so far is the Rivet gun...it looks cooler now with the gadgety things on it
    :grin:

We can't have every single FPS conforming to COD controls just because it's popular!

ReputationRep:
    :grin:

We can't have every single FPS conforming to COD controls just because it's popular!
    lol I think they should...or at least allow me to change them to Cod controls! :p:

Btw I found the research camera! It's awesome...and quirky.

ReputationRep:
    There was a research camera on the first one, wasn't there?

As im sure i used to kill those damn Hudini mofo's and take pictures of their disgusting features, just for the lulz.

Or maybe i dreamt that.. Which i think would be quite worrying, if true.

Are there any Hudini mofo's on number 2?!

I miss Bioshock, although i pretty much hated it, i loved turning invisible (when still for a while) & playing those Hudini prunts at their own game & then busting a cap in their ass.

ReputationRep:
    lol I think they should...or at least allow me to change them to Cod controls! :p:

Btw I found the research camera! It's awesome...and quirky.
    Cool. Definitely one of the most useful "weapons" in the game.

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Definitely one of the most useful "weapons" in the game.
    It's a less-annoying version of the first game's camera, from what I hear? I've still not got around to Bioshock 2 yet... :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's a less-annoying version of the first game's camera, from what I hear? I've still not got around to Bioshock 2 yet... :o:
    Yeah pretty much. It's a lot less intrusive I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

As im sure i used to kill those damn Hudini mofo's and take pictures of their disgusting features, just for the lulz.

I miss Bioshock, although i pretty much hated it, i loved turning invisible (when still for a while) & playing those Hudini prunts at their own game & then busting a cap in their ass.
    lol that funny...and weird. :p:

Though I don't actually know what you're on about...I've not met any invisible enemies but as Geoff will point out I'm not that far into the game really...

I love my security cameras though...and have learnt not to piss off Big Daddies who have no Little Sisters with them...cos it's totally pointless and I'll probably end up dead :nothing:

ReputationRep:

Yes there was a research camera in the first one, but in the second game you get a video camera. Yes in the eight years after the story in Bioshock took place, the inhabitants of Rapture finally managed to develop a video recorder!

Yes Houdini splicers are still around, and still as scary as they were in the first one!

How can you miss Bioshock if you hated it?!

ReputationRep:
    lol that funny...and weird. :p:

Though I don't actually know what you're on about...I've not met any invisible enemies but as Geoff will point out I'm not that far into the game really...

I love my security cameras though...and have learnt not to piss off Big Daddies who have no Little Sisters with them...cos it's totally pointless and I'll probably end up dead :nothing:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The Hudini Splicers were invisible, until they jumped out on you and scared the living crap out of anyone playing. Not sure if the are in the second?

If you piss off a big daddy, just incinerate the fool! Then steal his wallet full of cash.

ReputationRep:

If you piss off a big daddy, just incinerate the fool! Then steal his wallet full of cash.
    Don't spoil it for him!

ReputationRep:
    Yes there was a research camera in the first one, but in the second game you get a video camera. Yes in the eight years after the story in Bioshock took place, the inhabitants of Rapture finally managed to develop a video recorder!

Yes Houdini splicers are still around, and still as scary as they were in the first one!

How can you miss Bioshock if you hated it?!
    For some reason i thought it was set before the first one :lol: Not sure why..

I have a weird love hate relationship with Bioshock. Part of me thought "god i spent loads of money on this crap" but another part me thinks "great game & i miss playing it".. No idea why, it's just one of those things.

ReputationRep:
    Don't spoil it for him!
    Spoil getting muller rice'd by a Big Daddy?

I just saved him losing his hair due to the stress! :lol:

Of course, he could just ignore my post, and continue to get killed by them, which i suppose is quite fun :d

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.