Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I'm pretty sure you won it for completing all the rally events or something like that, surely a lot easier. :yep:
    Probably heh, but we were pretty bad at the game so it was easier for us to just do the same thing over and over. I dont remember exactly, but there was always trouble with not having the right car to enter races, and I never really thought "oh, I better get this car to do this race so i can finish the game", I just wanted to get a really nice car and thats the best way I thought of doing it haha.

I said I platinummed Dragon Age [actually my bro did]

11th platinum :jive:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I said I platinummed Dragon Age [actually my bro did]

11th platinum :jive:
    You really do need attention, don't you?

Congrats to your brother - that must have taken a while! :eek2:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

(This is referring to this btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    What I like about NFS is that you can upgrade cars which include buying car modifications like bodykits... AFAIK, no other game has that. :holmes:

That extra touch makes me feel like a boy racer. :teeth: :lol:
    You can do that on Saints Row 2 :ahee: Not the same sort of game, but still..

Spent an hour or so modding up an ambulance, Fire truck & Police cars. Funny as hell

It's more fun modding up cars on games, because in real life they look like pieces of crap (obviously). I miss my Vauxhall Nova! :lol:

GT5 needs a Vauxhall nova in it. Or an old skool Fes!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    You can do that on Saints Row 2 :ahee: Not the same sort of game, but still..

Spent an hour or so modding up an ambulance, Fire truck & Police cars. Funny as hell

It's more fun modding up cars on games, because in real life they look like pieces of crap (obviously). I miss my Vauxhall Nova! :lol:

GT5 needs a Vauxhall nova in it. Or an old skool Fes!
    I just got pissed off with the head-to-head races on tier 2. :o: I had to change the difficulty to easy. Done it now though. :yep:

I doubt GT5 will have a Nova, no GTs have it AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I just got pissed off with the head-to-head races on tier 2. :o: I had to change the difficulty to easy. Done it now though. :yep:

I doubt GT5 will have a Nova, no GTs have it AFAIK.
    Ahh yeah, those things are bloody annoying. I also hate it on there when you are winning on the last lap, braking safely & some computer AI car comes right up behind you and knocks your car off! Damn muppets.

Have you played R2 yet?

GT5 should have Novas, they could be (the equivalent) Gt5's Datsun 510 from Forza 3 & piss over everything including the Veyron's.. :lol:

5-0, i bet Geoff is pleased. Nice to see those Porto fools have the smile wiped off their dumb short free-kick faces
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ahh yeah, those things are bloody annoying. I also hate it on there when you are winning on the last lap, braking safely & some computer AI car comes right up behind you and knocks your car off! Damn muppets.

Have you played R2 yet?

GT5 should have Novas, they could be (the equivalent) Gt5's Datsun 510 from Forza 3 & piss over everything including the Veyron's.. :lol:

5-0, i bet Geoff is pleased. Nice to see those Porto fools have the smile wiped off their dumb short free-kick faces
    Nah, R2 got posted today apparently - I'll play it once I get my next platinum. I like to focus on no more than 2 games at a time (the other is Fifa 10), unless I'm totally fed up of the game.

Edit:
    I'm soooo glad NFS: Shift hasn't got trophies like... complete the game and collect all stars on hard. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Bioshock 2...the ending was brilliant...well the one I had was anyway cos I couldn't bear killing anyone...I'm such a wuss even in a game!

Problem is I've done about 60% of the trophies now so I could go for platinum.

Dunno if I can asked going through the game twice more though...hmmm...

Btw my home screen on Tsr is not about 8 times as big as a normal page thanks to someone who knows who they are and doesn't need me to tell them :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

You should only need to do it once more, I'm on my second play through and it isn't much fun. I only need to get two more trophies and I'll have all of them except four of the multiplayer ones.

ReputationRep:
    You should only need to do it once more, I'm on my second play through and it isn't much fun. I only need to get two more trophies and I'll have all of them except four of the multiplayer ones.
    Someone I doubt I could finish the game on Hard without dying :p:

I died enough times on Normal to know that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Someone I doubt I could finish the game on Hard without dying :p:

I died enough times on Normal to know that :lol:
    Oh yeah, I forgot you have to get the hard difficulty and no deaths trophy. To be fair though, hard isn't that difficult, I'm doing it on normal the second time through and I've not noticed a huge difference. Also, if you have the saviour trophy, then you can harvest the little sisters and get loads of power-ups.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot you have to get the hard difficulty and no deaths trophy. To be fair though, hard isn't that difficult, I'm doing it on normal the second time through and I've not noticed a huge difference. Also, if you have the saviour trophy, then you can harvest the little sisters and get loads of power-ups.
    I know this is gonna sounds really bad but I can't bring myself to harvest them...especially cos the endings not gonna be nice

Just out of interest how much do you get for harvesting a little sister?

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest how much do you get for harvesting a little sister?
    160, although looking at the Bioshock wiki, it seems that including the gifts you get from the little sisters for saving them, the difference at the end of the game is not that much:

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Sister#Strategy

Also, see this:
    http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Extra_Little_Sister_Bug

Don't you guys ever sleep :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just finished Bioshock 2...the ending was brilliant...well the one I had was anyway cos I couldn't bear killing anyone...I'm such a wuss even in a game!

Btw my home screen on Tsr is not about 8 times as big as a normal page thanks to someone who knows who they are and doesn't need me to tell them :awesome:
    If I could play Bioshock, I would go for platinum. :yes:

:fyi: TSR cut off a couple of lines of the rep comment.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I haven't read the entire thread in a while!

Just finished heavy rain. great stuff, definitely better than farenheit,

ReputationRep:
    They had it coming tbh. Arshavin was clearly offside when Almunia punted it up for our first goal, but that's the least the ref can do to make up for what happened a few weeks ago. :yeah:

Goal of the Champion's League this year without a doubt :coma::

Ah you got the good ending then, same as me! :jive:

How cool was it when

Spoiler:
    Show
    you got to go around as a little sister yourself, and see what they see?! Beautiful moment in gaming imo.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    They had it coming tbh. Arshavin was clearly offside when Almunia punted it up for our first goal, but that's the least the ref can do to make up for what happened a few weeks ago. :yeah:

Goal of the Champion's League this year without a doubt :coma::

Ahh thanks for reminding to watch the highlights of last night's CL games.

Porto defence = :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OMG. :coma:

Robben, Bayern 2nd goal.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.