Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    They had it coming tbh. Arshavin was clearly offside when Almunia punted it up for our first goal, but that's the least the ref can do to make up for what happened a few weeks ago. :yeah:

Goal of the Champion's League this year without a doubt :coma::

lol the vids gone...

Ah you got the good ending then, same as me! :jive:

How cool was it when

Spoiler:
    Show
    you got to go around as a little sister yourself, and see what they see?! Beautiful moment in gaming imo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! And you could harvest ADAM too! At first I was like why is everything look so nice but then I realised why...also I picked up loads of health packs as the little sister though I didn't get any of them as the Big Daddy which was annoying...

I think I'll have a go on ACII before going back to Bioshock 2...I can't believe you've found 100 audio tapes though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol the vids gone...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know! And you could harvest ADAM too! At first I was like why is everything look so nice but then I realised why...also I picked up loads of health packs as the little sister though I didn't get any of them as the Big Daddy which was annoying...

I think I'll have a go on ACII before going back to Bioshock 2...I can't believe you've found 100 audio tapes though
    There's way more than 100 tapes though, so even though if you do miss some of them, you can still pick others up. They are really hard to miss tbh, since the game is quite linear.

ReputationRep:
    There's way more than 100 tapes though, so even though if you do miss some of them, you can still pick others up. They are really hard to miss tbh, since the game is quite linear.

That is unreal...was the game on Sky Sports cos I totally forgot about it?

ReputationRep:
    They had it coming tbh. Arshavin was clearly offside when Almunia punted it up for our first goal, but that's the least the ref can do to make up for what happened a few weeks ago. :yeah:

Goal of the Champion's League this year without a doubt :coma::

[/spoiler]
    Not sure about goal of the Champions League, more like goal of the century! Proper old skool skill. :coma: Porto deserved it for being so cocky about the first leg.

Robben... Oh how i rip the piss out of that guy's hair.. Or lack of. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    That is unreal...was the game on Sky Sports cos I totally forgot about it?
    Yep. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr, I think some douche on YouTube spoiled Heavy Rain! I was just reading some comments and he just straight out said who the Origami killer was! :rant: I can just hope he was lying...

Anway...

EDIT:

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr, I think some douche on YouTube spoiled Heavy Rain! I was just reading some comments and he just straight out said who the Origami killer was! :rant: I can just hope he was lying...

Anway...

EDIT:

I hate that so much...someone ruined the ending to Monk (TV Series) a while back....I was life If I ever find that dude....

Anyway...
    I'm amazed by what people still make on LBP tbh...I don't have the patience at all!

Portal gun is ace though....whacking his roommate in the face with the box :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    If I could play Bioshock, I would go for platinum. :yes:

:fyi: TSR cut off a couple of lines of the rep comment.
    Yeah but there are quite a few online trophies and I dunno if I cba with them...apart from that though it's really straightforward...just needs some time.

Btw mine got cut off too, it would have been realllllyy long!
    We should complain really...:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Portal can kiss my candy ass. Got to be the biggest load of **** i have ever played. Why i bought The Orange Box, i don't know.. Bloody load of crap. Good video though :lol:

The Origami Killer is Kevin Prince Boateng, helped out by Nwankwu Kanu. I lie, Mido did it, when one of his shots went high & wide.

Im amazed at how many people have abandoned MW2. Staggering infact. They must suck at it. :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Portal can kiss my candy ass. Got to be the biggest load of **** i have ever played. Why i bought The Orange Box, i don't know.. Bloody load of crap. Good video though :lol:

The Origami Killer is Kevin Prince Boateng, helped out by Nwankwu Kanu. I lie, Mido did it, when one of his shots went high & wide.

Im amazed at how many people have abandoned MW2. Staggering infact. They must suck at it. :ahee:
    Really?! No wayzzzzz :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Really?! No wayzzzzz :gah:
    Yeap. And the weapons were supplied by Utaka & his £80,000 a week wages.

They have a Pavelow, UAV, Stealth Bomber & a few flash bangs.

Explains why KPB has gone AWOL.

Sorry to spoil it.

ReputationRep:
    :shock: :huff:

Portal was the highlight of The Orange Box! HL2 however... :ninja:

ReputationRep:

I thought it was rather pointless. Only thing that was good about it was the sound of the portal gun.

HL2, yeah that was pretty bad. Ruined Half Life for me.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Really? The figures of the number of people online haven't really fallen...still ~550,000 at peak times...

:ditto:

I wasn;t too impressed with TF2 either :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Sony are officially announcing the name of the motion controller today/tonight.

Who's going for the PlayStation Arc, and who's going for the PlayStation move (the latest rumour)?

ReputationRep:
    Sony are officially announcing the name of the motion controller today/tonight.

Who's going for the PlayStation Arc, and who's going for the PlayStation move (the latest rumour)?
    I hadn't heard of the PS 'Move' :o: *Googles*

Not a good name, IMO; 'Arc' had started to grow on me!

ReputationRep:
    if you missplace it, it can be the lost arc. *chuckles*

and if your name is noah, then well....

'move' only leads to confusing conversations.

"where did you move move"
    "what?"
    "move"
    "move what?"
    "move nothing, just move"
    "what!?!?!"

ReputationRep:
    Who watched the presser? PS Move it is.

I'm unsure how much it impressed me, though I'm glad they focused on core gaming to the extent they did (with SOCOM)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by estel)
    Who watched the presser? PS Move it is.

I'm unsure how much it impressed me, though I'm glad they focused on core gaming to the extent they did (with SOCOM)
    Its basically the wiimote + nunchuk, im disappointed in sony to be honest.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.