Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :yes: It can take a while for them to receive the money from the merchant, though - but that's not their fault.
    Yeah but I was just making that point because someone else said it takes a year from when you first sign up...well I think that's what they meant anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah but I was just making that point because someone else said it takes a year from when you first sign up...well I think that's what they meant anyway.
    Fair point, as I'd read it the same way. They certainly don't take a year to pay out.

For anyone here who's not played Killzone 2 - Game are currently selling it for £9.99, so not might be a good time to pick up a copy if you're interested: http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStat...inum/~r345760/

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys. I just bought the Samsung TV :yep: 50000:1 Contrast ratio too.

ReputationRep:
    Sony's PS3 to Win Current Games Console Battle Interesting read :holmes:

God of War III: It Only Does Half of the PS3’s Power Again interesting read, and I loved the comment from someone on that page:
    whoa that crazy. GoW3 does indeed have the best visuals so far. When time comes where a game uses 100% power of the ps3, l think my head will explode from amazement
    :lol:

And finally “Top Secret” PS3 Racing Game to be Revealed Next Month...what could it be? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Thank you guys. I just bought the Samsung TV :yep: 50000:1 Contrast ratio too.
    Beautiful TV. :coma:

Sony's PS3 to Win Current Games Console Battle Interesting read :holmes:

God of War III: It Only Does Half of the PS3’s Power Again interesting read, and I loved the comment from someone on that page:

:lol:

And finally “Top Secret” PS3 Racing Game to be Revealed Next Month...what could it be? :dontknow:
    Motorstorm 3 would be very nice indeed. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Beautiful TV.
    :yep:

Motorstorm 3 would be very nice indeed.
    I would love a Motorstorm 3. I still need to finish the second game though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Tekken went down hill when they sold it's precious PLAYSTATION (& arcade) EXCLUSIVE soul to the 360, where they completely ****ed it.

150 nukes? Holy Jermain Defoe's forehead :eek: Impressive stuff :borat:
    Why thank you...if only people on the team that get nuked could also be impressed. :mmm:

Btw Quidco pay out the money they receive at the end of the month they receive it, so far I've managed to get ~£200 cashback with them.
    Wow

GT5 :lol: I'ts FINALLY going to be released...or not :getmecoat:

Anyway you lot, i'm renting bioshock 2...|You kno im a platinum whore and want to get the platinum REALLY quickly so any heads up would be nice k?I want a single playthrough only so any tips? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    :mad2: I've managed to miss about by a matter of seconds on an amazing price for Heavy Rain twice today - once at £22.50, then again at £22 (both from eBay).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've decided that NFS Shift is a bad game and I'm going to sell it. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Anyway you lot, i'm renting bioshock 2...|You kno im a platinum whore and want to get the platinum REALLY quickly so any heads up would be nice k?I want a single playthrough only so any tips? Thanks
    lol well you won't be able to get a single playthrough! Unless you're gonna save constantly and keep loading because you need to finish the game on hard and not die, also you'll need to spend a considerable amount of time online too!

:mad2: I've managed to miss about by a matter of seconds on an amazing price for Heavy Rain twice today - once at £22.50, then again at £22 (both from eBay).
    Hey man..chill...you know what I found after trawling eBay for a number of years? The time spent looking for that one amazing deal probably costs much more than if you bought an ok deal if you see what I mean. I cba with eBay much anymore...I'd rather just wait and save myself the headaches.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    I've decided that NFS Shift is a bad game and I'm going to sell it. :hand:
    I traded that in the day after I got my Slim (NFS came with it) and got U2 for a fiver...the game was in its packaging and the women had to rip it open so it could be sold as pre-owned!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Wow

GT5 :lol: I'ts FINALLY going to be released...or not :getmecoat:

As long as you fully explore every area you shouldn't need a guide to find the audiobooks and Power To The People stations. You only need 100 of 128 audio diaries so that is pretty difficult to not achieve.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you want the saviour trophy, make sure you save every little sister and do not kill Grace, Gil Alexander or Stanley Poole

-- ALSO --

To get the 9-Irony trophy, make sure you do this:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I traded that in the day after I got my Slim (NFS came with it) and got U2 for a fiver...the game was in its packaging and the women had to rip it open so it could be sold as pre-owned!!! :mad:
    Why would she rip it open? You'd sell it for more shrinked wrapped... wutt? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Why would she rip it open? You'd sell it for more shrinked wrapped... wutt? :lolwut:
    Yeah I know! She said she had to so she could check to see if the disc and everything is there! Still I got a trade in price of £33 iirc cos I pricematched it with CeX :mmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I know! She said she had to so she could check to see if the disc and everything is there! Still I got a trade in price of £33 iirc cos I pricematched it with CeX :mmm:
    :facepalm2:

I got NFS for £21, hopefully someone will buy it for £18 delivered, this isn't on ebay btw, just another forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hey man..chill...you know what I found after trawling eBay for a number of years? The time spent looking for that one amazing deal probably costs much more than if you bought an ok deal if you see what I mean. I cba with eBay much anymore...I'd rather just wait and save myself the headaches.
    :lol: That smilie probably may have been a bit strong!

I've not been spending long searching, TBH - I was on the site looking for something else at the time. It's just a little annoying to find something, click "Buy It Now", then be told that someone else got there a couple of seconds earlier. :o:

ReputationRep:
    :facrpalm: You'd think they might trust the factory packaging, in the same way that every customer has to!

ReputationRep:
    :lol: That smilie probably may have been a bit strong!

I've not been spending long searching, TBH - I was on the site looking for something else at the time. It's just a little annoying to find something, click "Buy It Now", then be told that someone else got there a couple of seconds earlier. :o:
    lol well my time is very valuable :sexface:
    Do you know the exact same thing happened when I was about to buy an E72 (mobile phone), the just had literally just relisted it and it was a fantastic price, phoned up my dad to confirm it with him (though to this day I still don't know why cos it was my money!) and after arguing with him for like 5 mins while reloading the page constantly he finally agreed and I clicked it and boom, gone. At that moment in time I was sooooooo angry that smilys couldn't represent how I felt. After that I never found a deal even close to that and I had to settle for an E71, the model below the one I wanted.

:facepalm: You'd think they might trust the factory packaging, in the same way that every customer has to!
    lol exactly...as if I'd somehow managed to take the disc out without opening the packing or something!

ReputationRep:
    Well I've had enough of Tekken 6 now. After playing it more, it's not a terrible game, but it's not a fantastic game.

Graphics aren't that great, story is meh, and the countless amount of loading screens is just plain silly.

Saying that, I have managed to get 55% of the trophies and I only started playing on Friday night. Completed the campaign too, but just the main story.

All the stuff I've got left to do is too difficult, or requires too much grinding.

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you...if only people on the team that get nuked could also be impressed. :mmm:
    Tough tittie for them. If they are so crap that they can't find & shoot you before you get a 25 kill streak, then a Nuke in their face is perfect punishment. :yes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.