Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :facepalm2:
    :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Could it be, GT5 out in THIS year?! I'll believe it when I see it.

Interview with Kaz Hirai, with him stating the PS3 motion sensing controller will be out in Spring 2010.

Can someone help me with Bioshock. I just finshed my 1st playthrough, and now need to do it on Survivor w/o Vita Chambers. Problem is the Tonic Collector trophy. I somehow missed it last time, maybe because I spent too much Adam on health upgrades rather than plasmids/tonics? Any tips to make sure I get ALL 58 [all guides point out 53, as they are 360 guides] ? I wouldn't want an unnecessary playthrough. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else excited about Uncharted 2 and Tekken 6? I can't wait for them to come out especially Uncharted 2.

ReputationRep:
    not tekken
    My dad rapes that game lol

(Original post by bk123345)
    Anyone else excited about Uncharted 2 and Tekken 6? I can't wait for them to come out especially Uncharted 2.
    Uncharted 2 Reveiw in OPMUK in 6 days =]
    Dying for it, but I hope they don't end up putting monsters in. That really really spoilt it for me.

I've played Tekken since I was around 7, so very excited :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Uncharted 2 Reveiw in OPMUK in 6 days =]
    Dying for it, but I hope they don't end up putting monsters in. That really really spoilt it for me.

I've played Tekken since I was around 7, so very excited :yep:
    I actually liked the monsters. It made the game a bit scarier (for me that is). I hated doing the part when Drake was in that ship and those monsters kept on coming out of the holes. Really scared me :p:

Those were the days. Used to come back from school for school dinners and didn't go back cos i couldn't beat Devil and it took me ages to get to him

ReputationRep:
    10/10 for uncharted 2...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...s3-advertising

omg they are actually showing the console and what it can do... euh games plz?

ReputationRep:
    NEED HELPINGS

Basically i turned on my PS3 about 10mins ago, and i was about to start up a game when all of a sudden the console just turned it self off with da beep beep beep thing. Then the Red stand-by light was flashing, so i press the on button and the light goes Green for 3 seconds then Yellow for a brief second, before flashing red and beeping. I tried restarting a good few times but the same thing happens with no result. I did nothing different to what i usually do when i come online, i was just about to start up KZ2. Help would be very much apprieciated.

ReputationRep:
    YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH.

You now need to give sony a bell, and request a replacement.

Number for them is on the first post of this thread.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    If you have an issue with your PS3, Sony Customer Support can be reached on 08705998877, but call 01923653598 instead as it will be a lot cheaper (thanks to saynoto0870.com).

ReputationRep:
    my ps3 keeps freezing.

it's worse than the 360 was just before it died.

ReputationRep:
    Does is crash on the games, or when/if you use the Web browser?

Mine is the same, but only freezes when i use the web browser (and sometimes when playing online).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    my ps3 keeps freezing.

it's worse than the 360 was just before it died.
    depends, there are specific games where it freezes. Like Uncharted 2 beta it would freeze, battlefield 1943 it would freeze. stimes in COD 4 it freezes.

ReputationRep:
    Skate 2 & Fifa 09, infact ANY EA Sports/EA game freezes every single console.

Conspiracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Skate 2 & Fifa 09, infact ANY EA Sports/EA game freezes every single console.

Conspiracy.
    It's not like anyone plays FIFA anyway :p: PES is much better

ReputationRep:
    It's not like anyone plays FIFA anyway :p: PES is much better
    PES was good, until you played online.

Eto'o turns into a robot, and hovers along the ground - Infact, any fast player does. Lag on PES is damn funny!:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    PES was good, until you played online.

Eto'o turns into a robot, and hovers along the ground - Infact, any fast player does. Lag on PES is damn funny!:rofl:
    Online is awesome. One minute you have the ball and are about to score and next thing you know the opposition has scored

It's even better when you have mates round and play from 11pm-6am
    on Friday nights :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...s3-advertising

omg they are actually showing the console and what it can do... euh games plz?

Lol. It makes it seem like the games are just an afterthought!

ReputationRep:
    Online is awesome. One minute you have the ball and are about to score and next thing you know the opposition has scored

It's even better when you have mates round and play from 11pm-6am
    on Friday nights :p:
    :rofl:

Can't disagree there! With mates it was a complete laugh-fest.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.