Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No.1Schadenfreude)
    Hi I'm new here and I would like to join.
    :hello: Always good to get more people! If you'd like your PSN ID to be added to the list in the first post, just let us know here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I'm getting GOW3 tomrrow :ahee:
    I think I must be the only one here not interested in it... :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I think I must be the only one here not interested in it... :facepalm2:
    I'm not a fan of GOW. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I'm not a fan of GOW. :yes:
    :five:

You're being impressively restrained with keeping to one game at a time at the moment. I could probably learn something there :o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :five:

You're being impressively restrained with keeping to one game at a time at the moment. I could probably learn something there :o:
    It was kinda intentional - I only have 2 weeks of term left with 3 pieces of coursework to do. :lolwut: Then exams. :facepalm2:

:fyi: I've not started campaign on R2 yet. Don't intend to until I come off for the hols.

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying that only the old PS3 thread is linked to the "PS3 Society" in the societies list...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It's annoying that only the old PS3 thread is linked to the "PS3 Society" in the societies list...
    I'll see if I can give someone a poke to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    I'll see if I can give someone a poke to fix it.
    Thanks, I asked in AAM months ago, but got no reply. I bumped it a few weeks ago and still nothing. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I asked in AAM months ago, but got no reply. I bumped it a few weeks ago and still nothing. :huff:
    I'll see what I can do. Did you realise that Oli's still a leader of the society?

ReputationRep:
    I'll see what I can do. Did you realise that Oli's still a leader of the society?
    Yeah he mentioned that when he left. Am I supposed to do something about it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he mentioned that when he left. Am I supposed to do something about it?
    I'd suggest putting that into an AAM thread (start another if you think best). I don't think that you can remove leaders yourself (though I'm not a society leader myself - yet :ninja: - so can't completely confirm that).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'd suggest putting that into an AAM thread (start another if you think best). I don't think that you can remove leaders yourself (though I'm not a society leader myself - yet :ninja: - so can't completely confirm that).
    You can't. :yes:

Soc leader of Mock The Week. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    This is what Ollie posted just before he left:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1028

Maybe he wanted to stay as a leader? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    This is what Ollie posted just before he left:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1028

Maybe he wanted to stay as a leader? :holmes:
    Well, it does no harm to leave him there (unless he decides to come and evict us all at some point! :erm:).

ReputationRep:
    Well, it does no harm to leave him there (unless he decides to come and evict us all at some point! :erm:).
    Yep. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City has been delayed about two weeks. It's now coming out April 16th.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure he hasn't got two "main" controllers in his hand, and not a sub-controller? Hard to tell from the video tbh.
    In the press conference the guy used the subcontroller + move controller (?) to play it, but yeah they had to show hand movements I guess...

I just got into MAG, it's an alright game, definitely glad I rented it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    In the press conference the guy used the subcontroller + move controller (?) to play it, but yeah they had to show hand movements I guess...

I just got into MAG, it's an alright game, definitely glad I rented it.
    I have no idea. The guy doing the boxing in the ads also had two "wands".

My copy of FFXIII finally arrived today after ordering it two Sundays ago!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wow, the first boss on R2, like wuttttt! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    My copy of FFXIII finally arrived today after ordering it two Sundays ago!
    :king1:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.