Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :king1:
    :five:

Just played it for a couple of hours. Pretty good so far, but I want to start developing my characters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :five:

Just played it for a couple of hours. Pretty good so far, but I want to start developing my characters!
    Just 'pretty good'? I would have expected amazing or something along those lines! Was it overhyped or is it just a bit of a slow starter?

Btw PSN £20 Card for £15.95

Dunno if I should buy it or not...it's a good deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Just 'pretty good'? I would have expected amazing or something along those lines! Was it overhyped or is it just a bit of a slow starter?

I've seen deals like that come up intermittently, so I wouldn't say you should have to jump on it if there's nothing you want to pick up from the PSN imminently. I can't think of anything particularly exciting due out in the near future... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

It's just a slow starter tbh. It eases you in with regards to the battle system and stuff like that, and the character building and stuff is gradually coming together. It's a long game!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't enjoy playing on my PS3 anymore. :sad: I don't know what has got into me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I don't enjoy playing on my PS3 anymore. :sad: I don't know what has got into me.
    you've been playing too much R2, I was sorely disappointed by it.

Also, finished god of war 3. Need a god of war 3 spoiler thread...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkos87)

:lolwut: I've played it in total probably 4-5hrs at most, I'm bored of it tbh. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)

How did you find GoWIII then?

OMDZ GOW3 :coma:

The way you shot Posoiden out of the blue thing and just kill him was bliss :coma:

And i'm out of the underworld now :coma:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    How annoying. The woman who sent me Heavy Rain delivered to my billing address, and not the shipping address. :stomp:

Now it'll be stuck at home for the foreseeable future. Won't be playing it until after I finish uni now.

ReputationRep:
    How annoying. The woman who sent me Heavy Rain delivered to my billing address, and not the shipping address. :stomp:

Now it'll be stuck at home for the foreseeable future. Won't be playing it until after I finish uni now.
    :facepalm2:

Was it from eBay? How much did you get it for?

I suppose at least you'll still have the chance to enjoy the experience when others have moved on from the game - and if you're interested in the DLC you could play that at the same time? Good luck avoiding spoilers, though! :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :facepalm2:

Was it from eBay? How much did you get it for?

I suppose at least you'll still have the chance to enjoy the experience when others have moved on from the game - and if you're interested in the DLC you could play that at the same time? Good luck avoiding spoilers, though! :erm:
    Precisely. I think someone already spoiled it for me on YouTube, but I don't know if the douche was telling the truth or not. There's no way I will be able to survive all that time without getting the game spoiled now though. All because some chick from Ireland can't read properly...

Yeah it was from eBay, and I got it for £29 brand new/sealed.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Precisely. I think someone already spoiled it for me on YouTube, but I don't know if the douche was telling the truth or not. There's no way I will be able to survive all that time without getting the game spoiled now though. All because some chick from Ireland can't read properly...

Yeah it was from eBay, and I got it for £29 brand new/sealed.
    I have a horrible feeling that I may have had it spoiled for me as well (trying to get spoilers dealt with in the Heavy Rain thread didn't help ), though I'm holding off on buying the game for now anyway as I've got some catching up to do on games that I've already bought.

ReputationRep:
    How did you find GoWIII then?
    I absolutely loved it, definitely worth the wait in my opinion. Having said that I bought my ps3 for MGS 4 and GOW 3, so I could be the most biased person to ask from

ReputationRep:
    Gaming taken too seriously. How did he survive?! :eek:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Did someone throw a knife like in MW2? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Did someone throw a knife like in MW2? :teehee:
    Click the link. :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Click the link. :ahee:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, shame it wasn't world of warcraft, or i could have used the saying "WOW, how did he survive that?"

:creep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.