Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    God Of War trophy glitch for all of you trophy whores :awesome:

http://n4g.com/ps3/News-496678.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Just played the GoWIII demo...crikey it's a tad brutal. Think it'll be a rent for me though as I can see myself completing it and then getting a tad bored.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, God Of War 3 was also a rent for me, as I personally often get bored with games that dont have no online, and can't spend 40quid on a game for a day. You can probably finish it quite quickly, depending on how much you play. Finished it in 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    It's already on ebay for between £25-£30 :ahee:

GOW3 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition arrived today. Just getting my freebies from the PS Store at the moment then will be getting stuck into it.

ReputationRep:
    Im undecided on Just Cause 2. The graphics seems great, but the controls are a little confusing.

I can see myself pressing the wrong button & messing up a real hard mission.

360 has released something that "is similar to home".. Called Gameroom. I had a quick go on it earlier on & to be honest it is almost as bad as Home. But it has games from the 80's you can play.. God they are ****.

Does anyone actually still use Home?! Piece of crap, waste of disk space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Im undecided on Just Cause 2. The graphics seems great, but the controls are a little confusing.

I can see myself pressing the wrong button & messing up a real hard mission.

360 has released something that "is similar to home".. Called Gameroom. I had a quick go on it earlier on & to be honest it is almost as bad as Home. But it has games from the 80's you can play.. God they are ****.

Does anyone actually still use Home?! Piece of crap, waste of disk space.
    There must be a fair number of people who do use it as Sony seem intent on putting out regular news stories about it, the latest being from Tuesday (here). I'm not one of them, though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I really didn't like the demo for JC2.

Haven't used Home since it was first released tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    There must be a fair number of people who do use it as Sony seem intent on putting out regular news stories about it, the latest being from Tuesday (here). I'm not one of them, though.
    The only people that seem to use it are Paedo's & dirty little prepubescent 12 year olds, who stalk "girl avatars". Oh look lads, there's a "girl".. Let's all crowd round her and ask her dirty stuff, even though "she's" probably 45 year old man named Keith from West Texas

Bless them. :lol:

Same here, i don't think i've used it since it came out, properly.

ReputationRep:
    Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced :woo:

We probably can't expect it for about 3 years though at a guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced :woo:

We probably can't expect it for about 3 years though at a guess.
    Yeah I just saw that Final Fantasy vs. XIII would have to be made before KH3, so I'm happy with that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    can i just point out that ps3 soc 2 is about to overtake xbox soc 1

i don't know what to read in to that. i guess the xbox people spend more time playing their games than talking about them on forums lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    can i just point out that ps3 soc 2 is about to overtake xbox soc 1

i don't know what to read in to that. i guess the xbox people spend more time playing their games than talking about them on forums lol
    I was going to make that announcement when we actually overtook them! :p:

Probably the fact that 1/6th of the posts in this thread have been by me, it counts for a lot when compared to the 360 society! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Christ I need to take a few minutes break from Heavy Rain.

I can nae handle the pressure!

I'm gonna finish GOW3 today :coma: On Zeus right now :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Christ I need to take a few minutes break from Heavy Rain.

I can nae handle the pressure!
    Which mission are you on? It gets pretty intense doesn't it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    Which mission are you on? It gets pretty intense doesn't it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just did 'Fugitive', where I had to run away from the police as Madison and Ethan. Got gaying caught so had to break Ethan out as Nahhhhmannn Jayden. Then did the fingerprints in the clock shop thing.

I just keep thinking I've screwed the story up, really going for a 'good guy' run through. Will do a run through where I'm totally evil/pathetic after.

Loving it so far though.

ReputationRep:

http://kotaku.com/5502628/new-tech-t...ling-touch-pad

So cool! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

http://kotaku.com/5502628/new-tech-t...ling-touch-pad

So cool! :eek:
    Only good thing about it is you can get mugged for it, but the theives won't get anything out of it, as it's not really there.. :lol:

Unless they do what the arabs do & chop arms off.. Could get messy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.