Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    God-damned Uncharted 2 won't let me online! Keep getting error messages :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Go...don't think about the people who you're leaving behind once you do that! :hand:

:puppyeyes:
    :evil:

GT5 has taken too long. That was more or less the reason i got my ps3. But 3 years on... Nothing. And no doubt it will be delayed again.

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    God-damned Uncharted 2 won't let me online! Keep getting error messages :rant:
    I made the mistake of clicking on Multiplayer after not being on it for like 6 months (well basically after launch), it kept going through the same cycle of saying it's loading the same things over and over and after about 5 mins I just had to quit the game cos I was so bored...

ReputationRep:
    oh no.

i am stuck on final fantasy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Thanks

Gonna do bioshock 2 now....The multiplayer really is fun...complete riot..especially if someone spawns in front of you in the beginning of the match :teehee:

Why is the PS3 Soc so dead :puppyeyes:? only a small handful of posts everyday
    Congrats! :yes:

Bioshock 2's the game I'm on at the moment as well - nearly done with the single-player now, though I'm not sure if I can face levelling all the way up in multi-player for the platinum :unsure:

It looks like you've successfully stimulated some more activity now. We'll definitely be on thread 3 before the 360 soc reaches thread 2. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Bioshock 2's the game I'm on at the moment as well - nearly done with the single-player now, though I'm not sure if I can face levelling all the way up in multi-player for the platinum :unsure:
    I'm the same, I got all the single player trophies and all the multiplayer ones except reach levels 20, 30 & 40, and save your first Little Sister.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :yes:

It looks like you've successfully stimulated some more activity now. We'll definitely be on thread 3 before the 360 soc reaches thread 2. :cool:
    That's like the only reason I've not gone for Platinum on Bioshock 2...cba to do online.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed inFamous.

Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is old but.. Is anyone else still having problems with all that leap year rubbish? We just recently installed a new router and spent a week thinking it was the router because there wasn't an error code anywhere, just today, found this 800.. error code and it's the leap year thing.

I swear my ps3 is like the only one that's still misbehaving? Is there a manual fix? ANYTHING? I must admit, it's doing a pretty good job of keeping me off of MW2 and doing my A2 coursework and revision, but I really would like it back now, thankyouverymuch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siani-chan)
    I know this is old but.. Is anyone else still having problems with all that leap year rubbish? We just recently installed a new router and spent a week thinking it was the router because there wasn't an error code anywhere, just today, found this 800.. error code and it's the leap year thing.

I swear my ps3 is like the only one that's still misbehaving? Is there a manual fix? ANYTHING? I must admit, it's doing a pretty good job of keeping me off of MW2 and doing my A2 coursework and revision, but I really would like it back now, thankyouverymuch.
    What's the exact error code that you're getting? The leap year problems produced error 8001050F, I believe, though this error may be caused by other things as well. Have you tried manually changing the date/time?

ReputationRep:
    Finally done with Bioshock 2, on hard with no vita chambers! :proud: Nothing like as hard as Bioshock 1 was, IMO. Did anyone else find the drill to be far and away the best weapon against the 'bigger' enemies?

Anyway, I missed two single-player trophies, though hopefully they won't be too much of a pain to get - 30 kills with traps and "9-Irony". Time to start an easy difficulty game to get these, methinks.

ReputationRep:
    Three posts in a row...

As I mentioned a while back in the context of Darksiders (which I'm again being tempted to pick up, now that its price has dropped and I'm almost done with Bioshock 2), Zelda is probably my favourite game series (not PS3-related I know, but bear with me). I've recently come across 3D Dot Game Heroes, which is being described as a "homage to Zelda" (especially LttP), among other things, and looks to me as though it could be fantastic. Unashamedly retro (even the music is probably as close to Zelda as it could be without breaching copyright), but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's due out in May (in both the US and Europe) - has anyone else heard anything about this, or does anyone have any thoughts? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Finally done with Bioshock 2, on hard with no vita chambers! :proud: Nothing like as hard as Bioshock 1 was, IMO. Did anyone else find the drill to be far and away the best weapon against the 'bigger' enemies?

Anyway, I missed two single-player trophies, though hopefully they won't be too much of a pain to get - 30 kills with traps and "9-Irony". Time to start an easy difficulty game to get these, methinks.
    You do know you can get the trophy for not dying on any difficulty level, don't you? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    You do know you can get the trophy for not dying on any difficulty level, don't you? :yes:
    Yep, doesn't mean that I didn't want the challenge though. No vita chambers is the way that Biohsock should be played! Replaying on easy does mean that you actually feel like a Big Daddy though. :p:

Edit: all single-player trophies done. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Three posts in a row...

As I mentioned a while back in the context of Darksiders (which I'm again being tempted to pick up, now that its price has dropped and I'm almost done with Bioshock 2), Zelda is probably my favourite game series (not PS3-related I know, but bear with me). I've recently come across 3D Dot Game Heroes, which is being described as a "homage to Zelda" (especially LttP), among other things, and looks to me as though it could be fantastic. Unashamedly retro (even the music is probably as close to Zelda as it could be without breaching copyright), but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It's due out in May (in both the US and Europe) - has anyone else heard anything about this, or does anyone have any thoughts? :holmes:
    Looks cool

Lttp :coma:

ReputationRep:
    What's the exact error code that you're getting? The leap year problems produced error 8001050F, I believe, though this error may be caused by other things as well. Have you tried manually changing the date/time?
    Yeah, error code is 8001050F. Yup, tried manually changing it too, but according to my ps3 the date is already correct. That's what I don't understand.

ReputationRep:

Yup. I quickly learned that freezing the brutes and drilling basically meant you took no damage. Got no loot but tbh there was loads of it kicking about anyway....

Still loved it though!

ReputationRep:
    I never realised the drill was so useful... :getmecoat:

I always assumed that it was useless as you had to get up close and personal, hence why I hardly ever used it. :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    CoD: Black Ops?

:gah:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good to me.

Could I get more money for my PS3 if i sold it as a 16 game bundle, or selling the games off 1 by 1, then the PS3?!

I think i am getting closer to selling it. I am fed up of waiting for GT5 and i am not convinced it will be out anytime before 2012.. There are no other games i want to buy either in the next year or so..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.