Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's random video time! Way too much time on his hands:

ReputationRep:
    A new PS3 firmware update is coming... to remove a feature! :sigh:

It's probably not something that many here will be concerned about (certainly I'm not), but it won't be possible to install an alternative OS on 'fat' PS3s from April 1. It's possible to choose not to install the update, but at the expense of a huge amount of functionality.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless, of course, this is an early April Fools', given the date :ninja:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...ing-april-1st/

ReputationRep:
    il ask this in here because i thread hasnt been looked at yet :P

but does anyone know how to play co op on ninja gaiden sigma 2?

because i cant find the option for it, nor can i find the option to play as different characters.

do i have to unlock them by beating the game or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    il ask this in here because i thread hasnt been looked at yet :P

but does anyone know how to play co op on ninja gaiden sigma 2?

because i cant find the option for it, nor can i find the option to play as different characters.

do i have to unlock them by beating the game or something?
    Your thread probably has been looked at, but the thread view counter's turned off at the moment. :p: Anyway, does this help? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=51873490

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Congrats! :yes:

Bioshock 2's the game I'm on at the moment as well - nearly done with the single-player now, though I'm not sure if I can face levelling all the way up in multi-player for the platinum :unsure:

It looks like you've successfully stimulated some more activity now. We'll definitely be on thread 3 before the 360 soc reaches thread 2. :cool:
    :coma:

I'm getting my bro to play bioshock 2 multiplayer instead of MW2 so im sorted there

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's quite scary! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

Random Vid.

Cant wait for UFC 2010 !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)

Random Vid.

Cant wait for UFC 2010 !
    Jeex that's some terrible refereeing there. The poor guy is clearly going to lose so just stop the fight! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    That's quite scary! :lolwut:
    If you think that's scary, check this out!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    What's the exact error code that you're getting? The leap year problems produced error 8001050F, I believe, though this error may be caused by other things as well. Have you tried manually changing the date/time?
    Actually, ignore my other quote, it IS the router that's causing the problem. We switched back to the old router today because the new router disconnects every 5 minutes and we don't know why, and the PS3 connects to PSN straight away. :confused: Switched back to new router, and it doesn't connect at all, gives the 8001050F error code. WHAT? :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    If you think that's scary, check this out!

:eek:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Hai guys. I've officially ditched my xbox, well it ditched me. I got a PS3 for christmas, and in mid Jan my xbox died, after 4 years of no problems, out of warranty, i think it got jealouse that i have a new toy. Anyway, i cant see me getting a new one so i guess i belong here now. Even if i havn't posted in the 360 soc for about 10 month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Oh Hai guys. I've officially ditched my xbox, well it ditched me. I got a PS3 for christmas, and in mid Jan my xbox died, after 4 years of no problems, out of warranty, i think it got jealouse that i have a new toy. Anyway, i cant see me getting a new one so i guess i belong here now. Even if i havn't posted in the 360 soc for about 10 month.
    Welcome to the dark side!

Always nice to see new people in here.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the dark side!

Always nice to see new people in here.
    :cool:

Using that smiley is really uncool isn't it?

I need place to venture too when i lurk out of the motor sport forum. I love my games, too much some might say, really does effect my coursework in a negative way sometimes. Ah well!

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

Using that smiley is really uncool isn't it?

I need place to venture too when i lurk out of the motor sport forum. I love my games, too much some might say, really does effect my coursework in a negative way sometimes. Ah well!
    Ah, don't worry, it happens to all of us! What are you playing at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, don't worry, it happens to all of us! What are you playing at the moment?
    God of War 3 mainly, its pretty good, though i think i would understand it a whole lot better if i had played 1 and 2.

I always seem to find myself on F1CE, Shift and Grid too. I do love racing games, i had load for my xbox, the collection is slowly building for my PS3, i think i might invest in a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, i think thats what its called anyway.

ReputationRep:
    God of War 3 mainly, its pretty good, though i think i would understand it a whole lot better if i had played 1 and 2.

I always seem to find myself on F1CE, Shift and Grid too. I do love racing games, i had load for my xbox, the collection is slowly building for my PS3, i think i might invest in a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, i think thats what its called anyway.
    Fair enough. Gran Turismo 5 might eventually turn up too, so you've got that to look forward to! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Gran Turismo 5 might eventually turn up too, so you've got that to look forward to! :p:
    lol we'll be old by then...I bet they delay it so much it'll just get announced for the PS4 :sigh:

Also not happy that the xboxers get the Stimulus Map pack today

(Original post by spikeymike)
    CoD: Black Ops?

:gah:
    This structure will no doubt be disastrous in terms of plot, even for a series already famed for it’s lacklustre narratives. It does mean that there’s scope for huge variation in level design, as you play out battles in Cuba, Russia and even the infamous Iranian Embassy siege in 80’s London.
    No wai! :zomg:

It's like a Forest Gump Cod then isn't it...

Though I though Treyarch were supposed to do this CoD? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Also not happy that the xboxers get the Stimulus Map pack today
    At least they didn't get it yesterday like they were supposed to. Wasn't working for anyone all day! :teehee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.