Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Back in England and itching to whip out the PS3! :gthumb:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Hmm... sounds quite good, though I do like the bonus ADAM that you get from holding the Sister in ADAM Grab - 3 ADAM per second is pretty good. I've got a higher rate of ADAM gain that you as well, considering it by time rather than per game! :p:

Also, I've just picked up FFXIII from eBay for just over £24. It being entirely covered by my current PayPal balance makes it even better!
    Yeah thats why I HAD to compliment you yday :woo:

That's xcellent :top: And I just bought a pair of Timberlands from sumwhere and now ive only got 4pound something left in my paypal gonna have to start selling more ps3 games lol :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Yeah thats why I HAD to compliment you yday :woo:

That's xcellent :top: And I just bought a pair of Timberlands from sumwhere and now ive only got 4pound something left in my paypal gonna have to start selling more ps3 games lol :yep:
    I suppose you could sell Bioshock 2 soon You must be close the the platinum now...

I'm halfway towards level 40 myself now, though I don't think I'll make it before FFXIII arrives. :o:

I suppose you could sell Bioshock 2 soon You must be close the the platinum now...

I'm halfway towards level 40 myself now, though I don't think I'll make it before FFXIII arrives. :o:
    I'm level 38 i think :teehee:

I need major help..I'm at the start of Dinosyisus [whatever :talkhand:] Park and i've already fully researched Thuggish, Leadhead, Spider and Brutish splicers...

However, i've noticed my research for Big Sisters and Big Daddys aren't very high [both are half way to level 2 only]...And aren't there only 4 Big sisters left in the game? How am I supposed to fully research them with such a little number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    I've done it 4 times now. The tech forum moderator seems to not have taken notice. Illusionary is on the case though, I think.
    Sorry that I wasn't around to deal with that - I'd taken a 3 week break to deal with a load of real-life stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)

I need major help..I'm at the start of Dinosyisus [whatever :talkhand:] Park and i've already fully researched Thuggish, Leadhead, Spider and Brutish splicers...

However, i've noticed my research for Big Sisters and Big Daddys aren't very high [both are half way to level 2 only]...And aren't there only 4 Big sisters left in the game? How am I supposed to fully research them with such a little number?
    Don't worry, each Big Sister you research will give you a whole level of research, assuming that you've put on the tonics that allow you to do more efficient research and stuff.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Sorry that I wasn't around to deal with that - I'd taken a 3 week break to deal with a load of real-life stuff.
    Do you have a PS3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Do you have a PS3?
    No.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    No.
    :nn:

ReputationRep:
    So how many people here are diagnosed with the diesease called Trophy Whore? And BTW anyone played heavy rain? Awesome game however I can see it getting extremely tiring trying to platinuming it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)

There's a Big Sister for every level of the game, as far as I can tell, plus quite a few more on the last level, so there's still plenty of time. You should be able to gain a full research level for each Sister, if memory serves (without needing to use any tonics), so just try to research them at every opportunity you get.

Sorry that I didn't accept your invites yesterday. Whenever I tried, it seemed that your game was already full! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    So how many people here are diagnosed with the diesease called Trophy Whore? And BTW anyone played heavy rain? Awesome game however I can see it getting extremely tiring trying to platinuming it.
    You obviously haven't met a certain member called SpikeyMike yet! :p:

Welcome to the thread btw! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I can honestly say, ive never cared about Achievements or Trophies. I have no idea how many i have, pretty sure its about 10:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Welcome to the thread btw! :yy:
    :hmmm: Not anymore, I'm cured. :ta:

ReputationRep:
    O rly?! :eek:

How did you recover??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    O rly?! :eek:

How did you recover??
    Well I've been off my PS3 for the last 2-3 weeks, maybe playing it on the odd day but that's it, I've just been too busy for it. :nn:

I haven't got a game to complete other than Fifa. NFS sucked, Resistance sucked. :dontknow:

Heavy Rain & Bad Company 2 are my next purchases but I can't buy them just now because I'd get distracted from my studies! :woo: :eek3:

I'll be a trophy whore again in the Summer. :lol:

There's a Big Sister for every level of the game, as far as I can tell, plus quite a few more on the last level, so there's still plenty of time. You should be able to gain a full research level for each Sister, if memory serves (without needing to use any tonics), so just try to research them at every opportunity you get.

Sorry that I didn't accept your invites yesterday. Whenever I tried, it seemed that your game was already full! :o:
    Ok thanks

Btw, is it better to start recording just before you kill them for more research points since you get to record the killing blow?

It's fine :top:

How could you forget me, at 12 platinums :bawling:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ok thanks

Btw, is it better to start recording just before you kill them for more research points since you get to record the killing blow?

I was always able to take them out (or at least max out the research points) before the film ran out :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ok thanks

How could you forget me, at 12 platinums :bawling:?
    :p:

Sorry!

You should start the recording at the beginning of the battle. It shouldn't take you too long to kill her anyway, so you can get it all in one shot.

ReputationRep:
    How many plats you have, mate? And how was the curing process? Any side effects etc after quiting?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.