Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It works fine on the PS3 browser

You could delete a couple of your old posts? :mwuaha:

yeh the link works fine now. it was just my internet being grumpy.
    i got myself a couple nice themes for my playstation now though
    and have bookmarked the site on my ps3 browser.

haha i could do :P
    its tempting, but i dont want to be unfair on geoff_yin, especially since he is the ps3 society leader also

im so kind :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    yeh the link works fine now. it was just my internet being grumpy.
    i got myself a couple nice themes for my playstation now though
    and have bookmarked the site on my ps3 browser.

haha i could do :P
    its tempting, but i dont want to be unfair on geoff_yin, especially since he is the ps3 society leader also

im so kind :P
    You're more than welcome to delete a post or two if you want to. Being post number 6,666 is not the most important thing for me I must say! :p:

Bioshock 2 platinum

13th platinum ftw :jive:

En route for FF13, Tekken 6 and GOW3 now...anyone jealous of the platinum whore?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    You're more than welcome to delete a post or two if you want to. Being post number 6,666 is not the most important thing for me I must say! :p:
    :fyi: It's a secret trophy. :ahee:

humz2... :hand: but :congrats:

ReputationRep:

haha i had the suspision that nobody really cared as much as me :P
    but its alright anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Bioshock 2 platinum

13th platinum ftw

En route for FF13, Tekken 6 and GOW3 now...anyone jealous of the platinum whore?
    :lolwut: - how many games do you play and how often

i dont even have one

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :lolwut: - how many games do you play and how often

i dont even have one
    :rofl:

Not even that much tbh :eek: If there's an excellent game, I just make sure I platinum it really

You'll get one soon

ReputationRep:
    13 platinums does seem pretty insane. I could never play my PS3 that much, even though I do love it.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    :fyi: It's a secret trophy. :ahee:

humz2... :hand: but :congrats:
    :p:

You've got 2 months to catch up since i've banned myself from the PS3 until early July :o:

ReputationRep:
    An awesome collection PS3 themes - http://www.allps3themes.com/

NB: Download it via the PS3 browser.
    You only discovered it now? :zomg:

This is looking really good:

GTA cowboy style. :yep:

I haven't bought a game in ages and Red dead looks pretty decent...though I want the Stimulus map pack for MW2 as well. :o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)

You've got 2 months to catch up since i've banned myself from the PS3 until early July :o:
    I'm only playing my PS3 part time right now and only have 1 game to complete... which is Fifa 10. :facepalm2: B:BC1 and B:BC2 should arrive soon thought. :woo: Last exam on 21st May. :eek2: After that, PS3 full time! :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    You only discovered it now? :zomg:

I was looking for the LBP theme Illusionary mentioned, but it was only for the PSP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only playing my PS3 part time right now and only have 1 game to complete... which is Fifa 10. :facepalm2: B:BC1 and B:BC2 should arrive soon thought. :woo: Last exam on 21st May. :eek2: After that, PS3 full time! :woo:
    lol I wish I could say the same, I need to get an internship for the summer otherwise I will have literally wasted 3 months on the PS3 if I don't

I was looking for the LBP theme Illusionary mentioned, but it was only for the PSP.
    I downloaded a LBP theme off there about a year ago and it was amazing...I had that theme up until the firmware update for dynamic themes was introduced.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    lol I wish I could say the same, I need to get an internship for the summer otherwise I will have literally wasted 3 months on the PS3 if I don't

I downloaded a LBP theme off there about a year ago and it was amazing...I had that theme up until the firmware update for dynamic themes was introduced.
    Well I won't play the PS3 full time all the time. I just meant I'd play it a bit more.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I won't play the PS3 full time all the time. I just meant I'd play it a bit more.

:holmes:
    Yeah but I seem to waste my time in the summer doing **** all...I didn't mean it like I'll waste all my time on the PS3, I meant that if I don't do something productive in the summer I'll be proper gutted! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    :rofl:

Not even that much tbh :eek: If there's an excellent game, I just make sure I platinum it really

You'll get one soon
    Don't you have two of you on your account? Dividing it by two, 61/2 trophies isn't quite so intimidating! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I seem to waste my time in the summer doing **** all...I didn't mean it like I'll waste all my time on the PS3, I meant that if I don't do something productive in the summer I'll be proper gutted! :o:
    Ahhh yeah last summer was a waste for me. :facepalm2: This summer sounds interesting though. :holmes: Next summer, volunteering work in America. *fingers crossed*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have two of you on your account? Dividing it by two, 61/2 trophies isn't quite so intimidating! :p:
    Not quite two of him, but him and his bro. :teehee: 6.5 rounds down to 6 platinums, what good is half a trophy.

Join our 6 platinum trophies club (me and Illusionary's). :lol:

That's when my first exam is :bawling: You better get ahead of me or you don;t really deserve your PS3 :mad:

:rofl: It would seem that way indeed...BUT..he only joined with me recently, so the only platinum he got was Dragon Ages...So it's still 12 from me :teehee:

Ahhh yeah last summer was a waste for me. :facepalm2: This summer sounds interesting though. :holmes: Next summer, volunteering work in America. *fingers crossed*
    America needs volunteers :confused: ???

Not quite two of him, but him and his bro. :teehee: 6.5 rounds down to 6 platinums, what good is half a trophy.

Join our 6 platinum trophies club (me and Illusionary's). :lol:
    I am TECHNICALLY half a platinum trophy ahead but ok

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.