(Original post by humz2)
    America needs volunteers :confused: ???

I am TECHNICALLY half a platinum trophy ahead but ok
    Yes. :ninja:

:hand:

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Yes. :ninja:

:hand:
    Btw i'm only 1 trophy away from platinum in Tekken 6 [complete the gallery :hmpf:]...So you and Illusionary can join my 7 platinum club soon [even though i'll really have 14 platinums :teeth:]

edit: to make it more fair, its u and illusionary [platinums added] against me what do u say to that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Btw i'm only 1 trophy away from platinum in Tekken 6 [complete the gallery :hmpf:]...So you and Illusionary can join my 7 platinum club soon [even though i'll really have 14 platinums :teeth:]

edit: to make it more fair, its u and illusionary [platinums added] against me what do u say to that?
    :hmpf:

:hmpf: Yeah I'm up for that, but don't expect any platinums from me for a wee bit.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/impressions-crysis-2/

Crysis 2 looks incredible, as expected.

ReputationRep:
    The FIFA World Cup demo was an absolute waste of time. I'll stick to FIFA 10 thanks... :dry:

ReputationRep:
    8 exams for me so i will be seriously lacking ps3 time ffs

tho i finish 3rd june, and have till my industrial placement starts in sept to rape my black shiny box

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, need 11 stars and half of those are the Co-op missions. Anyone?

I just beat Infinity Ward's best time on Snatch & Grab too. Here's to running like a *****!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    The FIFA World Cup demo was an absolute waste of time. I'll stick to FIFA 10 thanks... :dry:
    Really? How? :holmes:

Edit:
    Finally some Fifa time. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Really? How? :holmes:
    They've just slightly rehashed FIFA 10. The gameplay is almost identical, but the menus and stuff feel a lot slower. Plus, instead of having just two annoying load screens when the opposition makes a substitution, there are three! One is a close up of the opposition manager looking "pensive", then another with the opposition manager chatting to the substitute, then a third with the player actually coming on! :nooo: :rant:

Plus, there's no training ground thing when the match is loading.

ReputationRep:
    Just five stars in Spec-Ops for my first platinum and they're both Co-Ops missions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Just five stars in Spec-Ops for my first platinum and they're both Co-Ops missions.
    Ask around in the MW2 thread. I would offer to help, but my MW2 skills would have gone out the window by now.

:hmpf:

:hmpf: Yeah I'm up for that, but don't expect any platinums from me for a wee bit.
    Lol ok Remember, you've got till about early July until I start again :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Ask around in the MW2 thread. I would offer to help, but my MW2 skills would have gone out the window by now.
    Well I think I'd only need you to take the chopper gunner and the AC-130 if you're offering your help! Nothing too taxing and no chance of dying. :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    Well I think I'd only need you to take the chopper gunner and the AC-130 if you're offering your help! Nothing too taxing and no chance of dying. :gthumb:
    Those can actually be quite hard, especially the AC-130 one. Can't remember the number times I died in that one before I completed it! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Those can actually be quite hard, especially the AC-130 one. Can't remember the number times I died in that one before I completed it! :sigh:
    Well I have one star already on the AC-130 one and on the other I was three seconds from completing it on veteran. By myself. :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    Well I have one star already on the AC-130 one and on the other I was three seconds from completing it on veteran. By myself. :gthumb:
    Do you have a mic?

ReputationRep:
    video 2 is up now for gknova6

they godd cryptography based clues going on, everyone is trying to crack them - its pretty cool ya know, spikey mike might like it due to his link with computing and all ...

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a mic?
    No.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Lol ok Remember, you've got till about early July until I start again :evil:
    :fyi: Bad Company 1 just came through the post, so I'm *hopefully* on the road to platinum! :teeth: :evil:

Edit:
    O wait... :facepalm2: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...phy-guide.html

ReputationRep:
    Got my Heavy Rain Platinum! YAAAY! Platinum number 3! I'll be definately playing my Ps3 more. It hasn't been used that much until recently, hell once I had a 4 months drought but not anymore!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.