Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :hahaha:
    You have no platinums :p:

Sorry I couldn't help that, most people on here have more platinums than I do cos I just play MW2 online and I cba with platinuming stuff. Unless it's an utterly fun game like RE5 or ACII.

Anyway, Bioshock 2 is proper good fun once you get into it, just remember...be nice! :yes:

I still haven't been online on Bioshock 2...probably cos I'm scared I'll suck. :sad:
    I've had four games with trophies and I'm like one trophy away from platinum on all of them.

I still need someone to help me do the two bloody co-op missions on MW2.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guys, Fifa 10, I can't see where I get the Bernabeu DLC on the Fifa Store... any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Guys, Fifa 10, I can't see where I get the Bernabeu DLC on the Fifa Store... any ideas?
    When I downloaded it ages ago, it was just in the stadiums section or something.

Or is there an option where you can see all the possible downloads? Then all you have to do is scroll down carefully and find it.

Unless it has been taken down...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    When I downloaded it ages ago, it was just in the stadiums section or something.

Or is there an option where you can see all the possible downloads? Then all you have to do is scroll down carefully and find it.

Unless it has been taken down...
    I might not need it - I'm trying to get the Well Travelled trophy, which is win a game in every stadium, I have 2 left excluding the Bernabeu, but I'm pretty certain that I've done the remaining so... :dontknow:

Let me go play the remaining stadiums...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well I got the Bernabeu by searching it in the PS Store, no trophy though. :sad: :sad: :nn: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    can someone who has finished ffxiii go into the thread about the ffxiii downloads. it says spoilers in the title so im not even going to risk it.

and then if you can, tell me what its about without telling any spoilers.

im curious as to wether or not there will be dlc for this game. or what else the downloads could be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    can someone who has finished ffxiii go into the thread about the ffxiii downloads. it says spoilers in the title so im not even going to risk it.

im curious as to wether or not there will be dlc for this game. or what else the downloads could be.
    I felt brave... :p:

It's just speculation, and personally I'd be surprised to see any DLC for FFXIII, if I'm honest. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    I've had four games with trophies and I'm like one trophy away from platinum on all of them.

I still need someone to help me do the two bloody co-op missions on MW2.
    Ooooh see I've helped out quite a few people with Spec Ops. Which missions you stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh see I've helped out quite a few people with Spec Ops. Which missions you stuck on?
    I'm not really stuck, it's the two co-op missions I can't do. I have no friends.

I've tried doing them solo, with a controller in each hand haha. I got to about five seconds away in the chopper one and about 50m in the AC-130, it's just the time limit gets me everytime. I literally just need someone to sit in the air and shoot guys on the ground for me.

ReputationRep:

It's nothing. He's just asking what sort of DLC you would like to see if they did release some. But the devs have already said they won't be releasing any DLC.

But you do unlock downloadable themes once you finish certain parts of the game though. :yeah:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: Looking for a Fifa 10 partner to do:

Good Form
    Play 5 consecutive Online Head to Head Ranked matches without losing
    (Can be done with a friend according to various guides)

Gutsy Call (Secret)
    Take an Online Head to Head Ranked match to extra time playing as a weaker team than your opponent
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Play as a weaker team and make sure the score is tied after 90 minutes. This will most likely come with time, but to speed things up, do this with a friend.

Top of the League?
    Win a match in a Friends League
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To do this simply enter a friends league by going to ONLINE GAME MODES and choose FRIENDS LEAGUE.
    And search for your friends club, and they need to let you win (unless you beat them fair and square).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It's nothing. He's just asking what sort of DLC you would like to see if they did release some. But the devs have already said they won't be releasing any DLC.

But you do unlock downloadable themes once you finish certain parts of the game though. :yeah:
    oh really? are they dynamic themes or just normal ones?

and thanks to you and illusionary for the reply

ReputationRep:
    oh really? are they dynamic themes or just normal ones?

and thanks to you and illusionary for the reply
    Just normal ones, but it's nice to get some additional rewards for getting certain trophies! They should do it with more games tbh. 7 themes to collect!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really stuck, it's the two co-op missions I can't do. I have no friends.

I've tried doing them solo, with a controller in each hand haha. I got to about five seconds away in the chopper one and about 50m in the AC-130, it's just the time limit gets me everytime. I literally just need someone to sit in the air and shoot guys on the ground for me.
    Are you trying to do these on veteran?

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: Looking for a Fifa 10 partner to do:

Good Form
    Play 5 consecutive Online Head to Head Ranked matches without losing
    (Can be done with a friend according to various guides)

Gutsy Call (Secret)
    Take an Online Head to Head Ranked match to extra time playing as a weaker team than your opponent

Top of the League?
    Win a match in a Friends League
    I swear I should have got Good Form the other day :mad: but I need to do these too. Got you added so drop me a message some time and we can do them.

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to do these on veteran?
    Yeah, I just need five stars for the platinum.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I swear I should have got Good Form the other day :mad: but I need to do these too. Got you added so drop me a message some time and we can do them.
    What about you message me? I'm free anytime really, I'm on holiday, just have to study for exams. :ninja:

I'm playing Ultimate Team just now, quite happy to get some trophies now...

ReputationRep:
    What about you message me? I'm free anytime really, I'm on holiday, just have to study for exams. :ninja:

I'm playing Ultimate Team just now, quite happy to get some trophies now...
    I'll probably be on later, going to subway with my mates now and who knows what else. I've got 5 exams in less than a month which I havent studied for yet. Will message you when I get on :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything I should know/not miss early on in Bioshock 2? It's a rental so I probs won't get to play it again.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything I should know/not miss early on in Bioshock 2? It's a rental so I probs won't get to play it again.
    Just make sure not to harvest the little sisters, or kill anyone you have the option of saving. Also, make sure you explore the maps thoroughly for Power to the People stations.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.