Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Nah, I refuse to pay for something that should have been included for free. This is why I hate EA in general. :huff:
    True, it should've been free. :yep:

I am the same with the "Stimulus Pack" on MW2. No ****ing way im paying £9.99 for them. :teeth:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    It's well worth it :yep:

Gives the game sooooo much more play time.
    It's long enough as it is, but the add on is nice. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Plus, another reason why it should be free is because you need to get the UT trophies to get the platinum. :huff:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Plus, another reason why it should be free is because you need to get the UT trophies to get the platinum. :huff:
    You do? No you don't? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    You do? No you don't? :hmmm:
    I think you do.

"open 500 packs.." that is going to take about 500 years... :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Expansion trophies never get included in the platinum requirements.
    :mmm:

I think you do.

"open 500 packs.." that is going to take about 500 years... :lol:
    :ahee: So will winning 5 games in a row in ranked head-to-head online.

ReputationRep:

:ahee: So will winning 5 games in a row in ranked head-to-head online.
    Nonsense! Buy another PS3 & hope you get matched to yourself 5 times. Sorted.

Right he is, you don't need the UT trophies to get platinum. Just won't be "100%" on the trophies list.. Just like 89-96%?!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Right he is, you don't need the UT trophies to get platinum. Just won't be "100%" on the trophies list.. Just like 89-96%?!
    To get yourself once would be hard enough nevermind 5. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    :hand: http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail...-trophies.html

Football Legend
    Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies)

ReputationRep:

Ah I see. That's a bit better then. Not 100%, but at least a platinum is possible without giving anything else to those money-grabbing EA people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Give the :hand: to Geoff. :ta:

ReputationRep:
    How cool is that.. I was saying how **** the Gold Elite Packs are on UT, then i go buy on for 7,500 coins and get an inform Robben... :o:

To get yourself once would be hard enough nevermind 5. :hand:
    Luckily, i know how to hack the EA servers, so could cut everyone else off, leaving me & my other ps3 the only players on the whole game.

Ok.. I lie... :bawling:

Would it really be impossible?

Ah I see. That's a bit better then. Not 100%, but at least a platinum is possible without giving anything else to those money-grabbing EA people.
    Money grabbing EA People.. :lol:

Nicely worded there
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How cool is that.. I was saying how **** the Gold Elite Packs are on UT, then i go buy on for 7,500 coins and get an inform Robben... :o:
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Right how the hell do you upload replays? I've done it once, months ago, but that was a fluke I think.

I'm setting up a portion of the video using the up button. But it won't allow me to press triangle to upload it!

ReputationRep:
    Sony Reveals 3DTVs

On top of this (and one of the key factors why Sony is so strongly behind 3D), is the PlayStation Network will simultaneously release four 3D stereoscopic gaming titles (Wipeout 3D, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, PAIN and Super Stardust HD). Furthermore, Sony is filming the World Cup in 3D, even if its chosen 3D fixtures spurn England until the group stage.
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Won a league on World Class difficulty with Real Madrid with a GD of 80.

If the step up to Legendary huge?

ReputationRep:
    I killed a Big Daddy after he put a Little Sister away. That's LS isn't lost for good now is she? :/

ReputationRep:
    Anybody bought Episodes From Liberty City?

Just bought it at argos £22.99, was the cheapest I could see it. I reckon it's stupid how they cost £13.99 EACH on the PS Store, making it cheaper to buy the disc though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    I killed a Big Daddy after he put a Little Sister away. That's LS isn't lost for good now is she? :/
    Nope, Big Daddys will keep spawning in the level, even after you have dealt with all the Little Sisters. Just find another Big Daddy and follow him until he knocks on a vent for a new Little Sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Nope, Big Daddys will keep spawning in the level, even after you have dealt with all the Little Sisters. Just find another Big Daddy and follow him until he knocks on a vent for a new Little Sister.
    Yeah, realised after I wrote it. Was the same in the first one IIRC.

Also: Now have FFXIII and Heavy Rain because Blockbuster are doing a 241 deal, so I now have 5 rentals. :gthumb:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.