Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone find that the keepers and refs are rubbish in FIFA? Giving fouls that never were, and not giving fouls that blatantly were. Keepers are terrible at dealing with long balls, coming out of their own area with the opposition charging at them. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    On the few occasions I've actually played Fifa, can't say I've noticed. My finger seems to be glued to the slide tackle button, so fouls are a regular occurrence. I have noticed they always give the other team a point when I score though :sad:
    Yeh, I suck at Fifa :p: Good laugh when I've had a few drinks though!

ReputationRep:
    My PSN Badge isn't updating. :mad:

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    My PSN Badge isn't updating. :mad:

Any ideas?
    Have you synced your trophies on the PS3?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's fine on the PSN site, it's just showing the old version in my sig.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a long way out of date? IIRC, the PSN ID images may not update instantly.

ReputationRep:
    Is Skate 3 demo on PSN yet?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My PSN in my sig doesn't auto update, I have to log in on the PS website and copy the image location and edit my sig manually. :dontknow:

I deleted my squad on Ultimate Team... I think I rushed too much to get Gold players... so obvioiusly I can't do some of the lower star trophies. :o:

Strategy fail. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    My PSN in my sig doesn't auto update, I have to log in on the PS website and copy the image location and edit my sig manually. :dontknow:

I deleted my squad on Ultimate Team... I think I rushed too much to get Gold players... so obvioiusly I can't do some of the lower star trophies. :o:

Strategy fail. :facepalm2:
    You can make another team on UT, can't you?!

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    x
    Sorry about that :o: Won;t happen again :p:

Pre-ordered Demon's Souls from GAME + quidco....it's the only game I want to play and thats it...at 14 platinums, i've had enough I think :o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    You can make another team on UT, can't you?!
    You can, but my players were getting injured, out of contract, unfit and I had no money. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You can, but my players were getting injured, out of contract, unfit and I had no money. :woo:
    Tough times!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    Tough times!
    It's ok though, I had only done 4 trophies. :ninja: I'm back to where I was almost, but this time with bronze players so I can save money. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's ok though, I had only done 4 trophies. :ninja: I'm back to where I was almost, but this time with bronze players so I can save money. :yep:
    I don't think I've done any :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Is Skate 3 demo on PSN yet?
    It's out in the US, which hopefully means that we'll get it in a week or two.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Man Utd beat Man City.
    Tottenham beat Chelsea.
    Espanyol drew with Barca.

Wuttttt...

ReputationRep:
    chelsea nooooo

ReputationRep:
    playstation community lend me your ears* eyes lol,
    i have 5 games to choose for the ps3 and was hoping for some advice for which ones, i was thinking of god of war trilogy and heavy rain but thats all i can think off and please don't say rpg's as i honestly don't have that much time (tv in the living room) lol

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzurai)
    playstation community lend me your ears* eyes lol,
    i have 5 games to choose for the ps3 and was hoping for some advice for which ones, i was thinking of god of war trilogy and heavy rain but thats all i can think off and please don't say rpg's as i honestly don't have that much time (tv in the living room) lol

thanks!
    :hello: Welcome to the thread! If you'd like your PSN ID added to the first post here then just let us know what it is.

As for game choices, there are some good suggestions in the first post including some from me, to which I'd add Final Fantasy XIII and Uncharted 2 (Geoff - could you update my list? :puppyeyes:). Is there any particular genre that you enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :hello: Welcome to the thread! If you'd like your PSN ID added to the first post here then just let us know what it is.

As for game choices, there are some good suggestions in the first post including some from me, to which I'd add Final Fantasy XIII and Uncharted 2 (Geoff - could you update my list? :puppyeyes:). Is there any particular genre that you enjoy?
    yh that would be awesome my PSN is payne101kane (don't ask why) lol
    cool, uncharted 2 is awesome man, so awesome that i clocked it twice lool, i enjoy action story line based like uncharted or the resistance series

1.gow3
    2.heavy rain
    3.final fantasy 13 i guess if my parents go on holiday can be a possibity

i recall getting my ps3 banned for playing fallout 3 so i want to avoid rpg's loool they are pretty addictive

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.