• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My ultimate team is being dominated by Germans at the minute. :p:

I just bought Miroslav Klose. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Has this thread just turned into football speak

ReputationRep:
    is metal gear solid 4 getting trophy support?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Has this thread just turned into football speak
    I blame Mike He'll probably have the FIFA platinum soon though, so will then move on! :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Contemplates ignore feature :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    J/k :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzurai)
    is metal gear solid 4 getting trophy support?
    It's been rumoured forever, but as far as anyone knows (outside of Konami), there are no certain plans for it. I'd personally be surprised to see trophy support being added on its own, but a re-release in the style of Substance/Subsistence could well happen eventually. Just don't hold your breath! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Red Dead Redemption @ £31.45 :ahee:

The game looks ace too. Lassoing animals! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Red Dead Redemption @ £31.45 :ahee:

The game looks ace too. Lassoing animals! :woo:
    I thought Zavvi was dead! :eek:

I might pre-order, 21st of May is just after i finish uni for summer, that would be a great time killer.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Zavvi was dead! :eek:

I might pre-order, 21st of May is just after i finish uni for summer, that would be a great time killer.
    :fuhrer:

Not for me! My first exam starts about a week after Red Dead comes out! And it's on a Saturday ffs! I thought you could never have exams on a Saturday

Anyway, I'll stop ranting...my last exam in on the 10th of June :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :fuhrer:

Not for me! My first exam starts about a week after Red Dead comes out! And it's on a Saturday ffs! I thought you could never have exams on a Saturday

Anyway, I'll stop ranting...my last exam in on the 10th of June :sad:
    Sucks, im done with exams, just have coursework due in now!

I finsih on the 7th, Im a bit bored of open world games though, i played Just Cause 2 for about 4 hours, and ive not touched it since.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks, im done with exams, just have coursework due in now, done all my exams!

I finsih on the 7th, Im a bit bored of open world games though, i played Just Cause 2 for about 4 hours, and ive not touched it since.
    You can go online on this and make your own posse and take on other, well what's the plural for posse?

It looks awesome! Have a look at their trailer...

I've not played Just Cause but people say the missions are repetitive? Might be why...:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I posted a trailer for this a few weeks ago... it looks like IGN like 3D Dot Game Heroes: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084269p1.html

Legend of Zelda :love: Though, I'm not sure if I can quite convince myself to pick this up if it's full price... if I can find this for £20-25 it's definitely one that I'll look to pick up.

ReputationRep:
    You can go online on this and make your own posse and take on other, well what's the plural for posse?

It looks awesome! Have a look at their trailer...

I've not played Just Cause but people say the missions are repetitive? Might be why...:dontknow:
    Ive seen trailers, heard stuff about it, i pretty much seem to live on IGN.com

The online stuff dosn't appeal, its rare i play online. I had 2 years of having flats with shocking interent so never really played online, and now my net is really good i just dont do it. Ah well.

And its horribly repetitive ive found, its fun to **** about on it for a few hours but then it just gets dull i thought,

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen trailers, heard stuff about it, i pretty much seem to live on IGN.com

The online stuff dosn't appeal, its rare i play online. I had 2 years of having flats with shocking interent so never really played online, and now my net is really good i just dont do it. Ah well.

And its horribly repetitive ive found, its fun to **** about on it for a few hours but then it just gets dull i thought,
    That's pretty much all I did on the demo. :p:

I can't say I've ever had back internet, thank God, but just like I piss around on GTA for hours and hours (seriously a couple of night we were on till 7/8 in the morning :mmm:) I can see doing the same thing on Red Dead...and knowing Rockstar they should make the Single player longish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting god of war collection next month...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I blame Mike He'll probably have the FIFA platinum soon though, so will then move on! :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Contemplates ignore feature :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    J/k :p:
    :no: Far from it. :woo:

I bought Michael Carrick last night. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

I have Michael Essien

But I leave him out of games now. I have a 100% Brazilian squad, as they are all lightning fast + and are decent (all gold players). It does wonders for the Team Chemistry, and with a few 'favourite formation' changes via cards, I should have 100% Team Chemistry soon for a few trophies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

I dunno why you bother...in the time its taken you, you could have managed to get 2 games platinumed! Or maybe even more! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Got Infamous platinum the other day!

Dunno what game to buy next. Maybe FFXIII or GoW...

Anyone else pre-ordered Demon's souls :puppyeyes:?

(Original post by james99)
    Got Infamous platinum the other day!

Dunno what game to buy next. Maybe FFXIII or GoW...
    Well done :party:

I have GoW and my bro has FF13
    FF13is about 10 times as long but GoW is the ultimate game of the year already trust me :coma:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.