Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Anyone else pre-ordered Demon's souls :puppyeyes:?
    Release date(s)
    JP February 5, 2009
    EU June 25, 2010

Wtf? Why would they release it so late?! :eek3:

I know I'm being proper lazy here but what is it about? Is it like Dark Cloud (doubt you'll know what game I'm on about )?

(Original post by james99)
    Got Infamous platinum the other day!

Dunno what game to buy next. Maybe FFXIII or GoW...
    :clap2:

Good job, how long did it take you to find all the blast shards cos that's about the only thing stopping me going for platinum on that game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Well done :party:

I have GoW and my bro has FF13
    FF13is about 10 times as long but GoW is the ultimate game of the year already trust me :coma:
    Yeah I've heard it's good. I've never played the first two games though....I think you can buy them on PSN though so might do that!

(Original post by bigmo)
    Good job, how long did it take you to find all the blast shards cos that's about the only thing stopping me going for platinum on that game.
    Didn't take me that long really - a couple of hours maybe? The most time consuming thing is either having to play the game twice or getting all of the stunts. Overall it does take a long time to platinum (40 hours+)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I dunno why you bother...in the time its taken you, you could have managed to get 2 games platinumed! Or maybe even more! :teehee:
    Ultimate Team ftw. I love it. :coma: The online tournaments are soo hard! :woo:

**** the platinums! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Ultimate Team ftw. I love it. :coma: The online tournaments are soo hard! :woo:

**** the platinums! :grin:
    Did you spend any real money on buying packs of cards or not? Cos I bought the UT for Fifa 09 when a lot of my mates were bored of it so they game me all their golden players and I couldn't keep up with the contracts so I just gave up. And I hated playing online because it would never match me with anyone who had same ranked player. Me playing with an all bronze team against someone who's got an all golden team. They could take shots from pretty much anywhere and it'd go in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    Didn't take me that long really - a couple of hours maybe? The most time consuming thing is either having to play the game twice or getting all of the stunts. Overall it does take a long time to platinum (40 hours+)
    lol that's the other thing...I can do all but one of the stunts
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Did you spend any real money on buying packs of cards or not? Cos I bought the UT for Fifa 09 when a lot of my mates were bored of it so they game me all their golden players and I couldn't keep up with the contracts so I just gave up. And I hated playing online because it would never match me with anyone who had same ranked player. Me playing with an all bronze team against someone who's got an all golden team. They could take shots from pretty much anywhere and it'd go in.
    I did because I had to deposit £5 into my PS account, and I had enough money to buy 2 packets.

ReputationRep:
    I did because I had to deposit £5 into my PS account, and I had enough money to buy 2 packets.
    It's hard doing it the normal when especially if you're me and you pretty much such at Fifa.
    I can't get good at it either...:sad:

One of my mates spent £20 on just cards :mmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's hard doing it the normal when especially if you're me and you pretty much such at Fifa.
    I can't get good at it either...:sad:

One of my mates spent £20 on just cards
    :mmm:
    :lolwut:

I'm not that great at Fifa, well, I beat someone 4-1 in the first round of an online tournament then got beat 7-5 in the next. But tbf on myself, my team was quite weak compared to theirs.

But now, I have Carrick, Klose and Altintop. **** yeah.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I'm not that great at Fifa, well, I beat someone 4-1 in the first round of an online tournament then got beat 7-5 in the next. But tbf on myself, my team was quite weak compared to theirs.

But now, I have Carrick, Klose and Altintop. **** yeah.
    Yeah it was payday so he thought it was a wise investment. :ahee:

I tried the online tournament once and got chewed up so badly I forgot the score...it wasn't pretty at all.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah it was payday so he thought it was a wise investment. :ahee:

I tried the online tournament once and got chewed up so badly I forgot the score...it wasn't pretty at all.
    :lol: :lol: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I never got past the 2nd island on Infamous, i do actually quite like it though, dunno why i stopped playing, probably baught a new game before i finished it, i need to stop doing that.

ReputationRep:
    lol that's the other thing...I can do all but one of the stunts
    Which stunt are you stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone fancy a match of FIFA or something now I've got my net connection?

ReputationRep:
    It seems by upgrading my package, I've managed to exploit a bug in the LoveFilm system:

:p:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Finally got round to playing the GoW3 demo (a little slow, due to TV problems). I wasn't really interested in it before, but thought I'd give the demo a shot to see if it would change my mind. I just can't get into it though, and I hate the controls.
    Back to my 2nd play through of Uncharted on Hard I started weeks ago. Until I find a new game to buy.

ReputationRep:
    When going back to get Heavy Rain trophies, can I just do what I need to and quit or do I have to play the whole chapter through again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    When going back to get Heavy Rain trophies, can I just do what I need to and quit or do I have to play the whole chapter through again?

You have to play the whole chapter - the trophies only unlock at the end of the chapters.

Also for the "All Endings" trophy you will have to play through the whole game again starting at whichever chapter is the first where you have to do something different in order to see a particular ending.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Anyone fancy a match of FIFA or something now I've got my net connection?
    Depends on how good you are! :p:

I don't wanna get destroyed on Fifa. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how good you are! :p:

I don't wanna get destroyed on Fifa. :mmm:
    Somewhere between terrible and ****.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.