Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by bk123345)
    haha. Up yours Xbox. We have Wolverine
    :borat:

They have Master Chief the paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of selling my wii, I played super mario and zelda already, and there's nothing else I want to play for the system... the gf might be annoyed though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I'm thinking of selling my wii, I played super mario and zelda already, and there's nothing else I want to play for the system... the gf might be annoyed though...
    Mine's a Gamecube and Streets of Rage II machine :cool: Nah, I kid, I do play Smash Bros. and Resi 4 regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 is coming out soonish, as is a future Smash Bros - that's reason enough to keep it.

I'm awaiting Batman to arrive in the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 is coming out soonish, as is a future Smash Bros - that's reason enough to keep it.

I'm awaiting Batman to arrive in the post.
    Unlucky mate, I ordered mine from play.com and i got it on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    I played the last level of super mario galaxy on my friend's save file and found it so easy. I finished it after only 2 tries. Doesn't even match the level of sadistic difficulty of super mario world 3... so I don't think I'll be buying SMG 2.

ReputationRep:
    I played the last level of super mario galaxy on my friend's save file and found it so easy. I finished it after only 2 tries. Doesn't even match the level of sadistic difficulty of super mario world 3... so I don't think I'll be buying SMG 2.
    Super Mario World has the hardest final levels of all time.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah this is the PS3 Society!

Fight Night Round 4 is awesome! I know I'm a little late but it's actually quite good. Jumping into a fight with someone else is simple fun and I haven't even tried the actual single-player/campaign(?) mode yet. Might have to actually get it (for cheap) instead of renting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Super Mario World has the hardest final levels of all time.
    I also just finished new super mario DS, after 2 days of playing. Seriously... they should just have released the previous super mario games, those were the days... Can I get them on my supercard? :woo:

Btw anyone want to buy a wii? lol

ReputationRep:
    How come you're selling the Wii Darkos? Planning to get an Xbox? Would be the best decision ever lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    How come you're selling the Wii Darkos? Planning to get an Xbox? Would be the best decision ever lol.
    The enemy in our Midst! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    although the xbox is notably better than the wii, they break within a year so i'd get a ps3. yush.

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: you're not wanted here :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lol chill guys, I have a ps3 and a wii... but with all those games coming for christmas for the ps3, and NADA coming to the wii. I was sorely disappointed with zelda twilight princess, especially in the audio department. OMG LINK STOP GASPING AS IF you got sth stuck up your bum every time. I don't really think I'll be playing it anymore at all. Plus it seems to me that it will become less popular in the coming months, so might as well flog it while it has some resale value.

MW 2 + uncharted 2 +singstar songs +batman/brutal legend/ratchet and clank/ass.creed 2 > 100 pounds anyway...

oh and I need to pay for my 4th year in med school as well... lol

ReputationRep:
    Holy **** I have a ps3 as well. Not that big a deal lol.

ReputationRep:
    I just registered to swapgame... It told me I had to have at least 5 games in my playlist... I find it a bit sad that I had to search for 30 min before coming up with 5 games which:

1. had trophies.
    2. I don't already own.
    3. are not completely *****.
    4. I wanted to play.

I came up with 1.Batman 2.Wolverine 3.Street fighter 4.Fear 2 5.Red Alert 3

Hopefully I get BATMAN!!! nanannanananaaaa BATMAN!!! POW!

ReputationRep:
    I also just finished new super mario DS, after 2 days of playing. Seriously... they should just have released the previous super mario games, those were the days... Can I get them on my supercard?

Btw anyone want to buy a wii? lol
    They should have done - they would have made a hell of a lot of money with it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    MW 2 + uncharted 2 +singstar songs +batman/brutal legend/ratchet and clank/ass.creed 2 > 100 pounds anyway...
    Wow if you can get all those for £100 then I wanna know what homies are stealing that shizzle for you! I mean...what discounts you're getting...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashioni)
    Wow if you can get all those for £100 then I wanna know what homies are stealing that shizzle for you! I mean...what discounts you're getting...?
    well I'm not going to buy ALL THESE GAMES, just 3 of them... at 35 pounds each...

you make me a sad monkey just making me thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh of course I see how you meant that now. Get a lovefilm account and borrow the last three?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.