Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got a new kit for my team, how on earth do i use it

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of getting Ultimate Team...is it worth it? And what is it exactly? I mean...Is it like manager mode? (which was the only blemish in an otherwise superb FIFA10 imo) :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i got a new kit for my team, how on earth do i use it
    Go to club, find the team whose shirt it is, then go onto it, press square and make it active
    (Original post by kuks)
    Thinking of getting Ultimate Team...is it worth it? And what is it exactly? I mean...Is it like manager mode? (which was the only blemish in an otherwise superb FIFA10 imo) :o:
    Definitely worth it. It's great. I love it. Best mode on FIFA IMO.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I too love UT. :coma:

My team is basically Inter Milan almost. Argentina have so many excellent forward players! :eek3:

Edit:
    Need to sell Govou, bought Palacio (85) who is much better, just got him for 2.8K. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I too love UT. :coma:

My team is basically Inter Milan almost. Argentina have so many excellent forward players! :eek3:

Edit:
    Need to sell Govou, bought Palacio (85) who is much better, just got him for 2.8K. :eek3:
    Mine's the Brzail national squad
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My current squad on UT, yes it has changed again... :sexface:
    Olic/Reyes - Lisandro Lopez/Klose - Palacio/Govou
    Carrick - Muntari/Stankovic - Ledesma
    Abidal/Nevarro - Chivu - Samuel - some guy
    Some guy

LW, LB, RB and GK needs fixed though I'm not sure who to put there. Suggestions? :holmes:

Edit:
    An all Man Utd left side... :lol:

Maicon for RB. :teeth:
    Evra for LB. :teeth:
    Nani for LW. :teeth:
    Julio Cesar fo GK but will be overly expensive... :holmes:

This thread seems to be dying in preparation for exams :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    This thread seems to be dying in preparation for exams
    yeh - i have 8 ffs, i am seriously going to die trying to revise for this lot, i wont get a first like in year one, no way

illusionary : your a mod in the maths forum, does that mean you are good at maths, if so can i get some help with stuff as i go along plse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Still going stronger than the 360 thread. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    yeh - i have 8 ffs, i am seriously going to die trying to revise for this lot, i wont get a first like in year one, no way

illusionary : your a mod in the maths forum, does that mean you are good at maths, if so can i get some help with stuff as i go along plse
    Exams :sad:

I'm a mod in the Study Help section as a whole (see my sig ) rather than the Maths forum in particular, but I do have a fairly good maths background (though probably getting somewhat rusty). For a quick reply you're probably best just posting a thread in the Maths forum (there are some keen members in there who answer questions very quickly), but I'm happy to help where I can.

ReputationRep:
    can*you*add*my*PSN*to*the  list?*It's*stevieg9792*if*y ou*can't*see*my*sig*:o:
    but*i*probably*can't*play*a nything*online*with*all*of* you'll*until*i*get*to*uni* because*of*my*god*awful*pin g*:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Yup I have one exam left to pass my degree and I'm finding it sooo difficult to study for it Got no motivation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    can*you*add*my*PSN*to*the  list?*It's*stevieg9792*if*y ou*can't*see*my*sig*:o:
    but*i*probably*can't*play*a nything*online*with*all*of* you'll*until*i*get*to*uni* because*of*my*god*awful*pin g*:p:
    Updated. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Exams

I'm a mod in the Study Help section as a whole (see my sig ) rather than the Maths forum in particular, but I do have a fairly good maths background (though probably getting somewhat rusty). For a quick reply you're probably best just posting a thread in the Maths forum (there are some keen members in there who answer questions very quickly), but I'm happy to help where I can.
    2 questions i posted in there, one from this morning, one from ha;f our ago

according to my tsr screen, neither have had one view

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, it's nice not to have any exams in the foreseeable future :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Ahh, it's nice not to have any exams in the foreseeable future :cool:
    :mfing:
    :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have yet to start my exams. :emo: 16 days till the first one. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be thinking about you guys sitting in a lovely boiling hot exam hall/room while i am sitting on the beach near my house, with an ice cold bevvy in the sun :p:

I wonder if i could take my PS3 to the beach as well.. How much are generators nowadays?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I have yet to start my exams. 16 days till the first one.
    19 days for me :rant:

i am running out of time, i am less than half way through revision notes for all modules tbh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    19 days for me :rant:

i am running out of time, i am less than half way through revision notes for all modules tbh
    I only have 2 modules for my degree. :teehee:

----

See on Ultimate team, if I make another squad say Team2, if I take players from Team1, and apply like a formation card, will it change for team 1 as well or just team 2?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.